[SUGGESTION] Offer bribe before a BR

sherap2.0

Question

alt text

They respawned as cops just to bribe during the br regroup so the cops can't find them on the K. There is no rule that prohibits this, but clearly it is against the saes's dynamics. It doesn't make sense for a gang member to spawn as a cop just to bribe others so they don't get arrested.

I suggest turning this situation into a rule break.

17 answers to this question

That is actually not to refrain from being trackable on K panel, but to not have cops kamikazing our regroup Shamal constantly without the intention of arresting anyone. I believe anyone can easily find out there's a BR regroup without needing to see wanted criminals are in an airport

i have never seen such an overpowered thing as the ' k panel ' and you dont want us to bribe right there ;DDDDDDDDDD
Well you still can see us going there with that stupid panel one by one even if we get bribe

@velo said in [SUGGESTION] Offer bribe before a BR:

That is actually not to refrain from being trackable on K panel, but to not have cops kamikazing our regroup Shamal constantly without the intention of arresting anyone. I believe anyone can easily find out there's a BR regroup without needing to see wanted criminals are in an airport

Bribing each other means avoiding being traceable in " k panel ".

Damaging the crimminal shamal is a way to make their action more difficult since it is not easy to try to arrest someone when you have 1 billion others shooting at you in an airport. ( no obstacles place )

Your argument to believe that it is easy to find a criminal regroup is not valid because you do not have any experience in the cop side. I have much more experience than you and I say it's not easy to guess when the crims are regrouping.

@sherap2-0 said in [SUGGESTION] Offer bribe before a BR:

Your argument to believe that it is easy to find a criminal regroup is not valid because you do not have any experience in the cop side. I have much more experience than you and I say it's not easy to guess when the crims are regrouping.

Well if you think its not easy for cops to guess when crims are regrouping then you are not a real cop. A cop with minimum IQ knows when crims are regrouping for a br cause the K panel lets you know where wanted ppl are so that makes pretty easy to know when many crims are at the same place