Taser And Silencer Pistol

plutonium

Question

I was really thinkin about this since long time.
The suggestion about; We can use taser when we change mode, And when if we want use that as silenced we gotta do same think as that. Like pistols and rifles auto and semi mode in real life. We would change it button or with keybind for it. Or you can try to let the cops use taser and glock at same time
Because glock is very popular pistol for cops in movies in real life and in my view glock makes american police cop.
I hope this is gonna be usefull and good advice.
And i actually got this idea after reading @Scorpyo scorp's shotgun suggest.

19 answers to this question

Instead of that, I'd just add a simple pistol to the PC spawns. For the shotgun suggestion which @PunchLine mentioned:

@punchline said in Taser And Silencer Pistol:

@Scorpyo scorp's shotgun suggest.>

I do agree with that one, as you can simply reload the shells, but when it comes to the tazer it is specifically made to shoot out a dart. So instead of "changing modes" we just have another gun.

How about two different commands with two separate cooldowns, one providing the user with a single bullet of pistol and the other command provides a single charge of taser? That way entirety of existing ammo simply adds to new weapon type, if for example each cooldown has 1min period, player could switch from taser to pistol using the first /command and swiftly change back to taser using the second /command while being unable to do so again for a minute to prevent misuse or ammo farming.

While this doesn't add two different types of ammo for the same weapon, could it solve the 1 handgun limit issue?