@remp said in Defence Intellingence Agency- Media archive:

alt text
Number of RolePlay: 16
Date of RolePlay : 11/05/2021
Type of RolePlay : Helping a Money Transporter
Involved Members : @Lazar and Me
Helpers: Robber and @Mixpeko
Story :
Well,Today i got a call from a Money Transporter ,He told me that he was Doing his Job aroudn SA and a robber attacked him..So he wants me to help him
alt text
So i called my friend Lazar and I told him we have a work to help a Money Transporter get attacked ,Then we took our car and went to him ,When we arrived i saw a robber aiming on him so i parked the car near him
alt text
alt text
Then we get out of our car then we started aiming on him till he said that he wont do anything And i went to search him
alt text
Then i told the Money Transporter to explain to me what happned to him,The he explained everything
alt text
And then we went to the LSPD to join the Robber .
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay Number #6
^[Car Repair Gone Wrong Part I]
Story: It was a quite night in Bone Country, a citizen has decided to take his car to one of the most popular mechanics group in San Andreas, The Motor Head, everything went in a smooth way until an armed criminal decided to steal one of the cars, the garage's owner noticed that and decided to call 911, luckly our units were near that area so we were the first team that have responded, We have raided the place with a Police car, and aimed on the suspects, they have decided to surrender, We drove to our HeadQuarters where We have put them both in our federal jail.

Members Attended: @Mixpeko @Mastahand
Other players
~[Royal Flush]~(pink,pink,pink,pink) @Thamond @Shadow
~[The Motor Heads]~(green) @Villain
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number #7
alt text
@villain said in Royal Flush | Media Archive:

alt text

Activity Number: 23
Date: 13/05/21
Participants: @Aprix @Kalviin @Thamond @Mixpeko @Mastahand @Joe

I was waiting for 2 members of the Royal Flush to come back from a car robbery, However, they were taking a lot of time. I decided to call them, but none of them was picking up the phone. I knew something was fishy, so I called one of my friends at the Los Santos Police department,
He told me that there will be 2 new arrivals for attempted grand theft auto. I arranged a meeting and told our members about the plan. Over the past day, we took a look at which route the cops were taking, and then picked a location to attack them. We decided to block the road with a roadtrain and a burrito.
We had 2 cars hidden in the alleyway, waiting for them to pass by and then ambush them. Now it was just the waiting game. After 10 minutes we heard the siren and then we knew they were close. I was hiding behind the roadtrain while Aprix and Scrubs were in their respective cars waiting for them to pass by.
The ambush was successful, it happened so fast that the cops were not able to react. However it was still a big risk as it was a 3 versus 3, I decided to take the talking option first. I decided to talk to the driver, but he was not listening to my orders. Scrubs saw that, and they just opened fire on them, killing 2 of them while Aprix, finished the last one.
After they were dead, I rushed to the body of the cop who had the keys and took them away from him. I then proceeded to open the backdoor of the enforcer and then take our members out. We decided to rush out of there and go to base as it was near the police department

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay Number #8
Story: It was a sunny day when we had a call about a store robbery in progress caused by 2 criminals that belong to the Streets families, We took our equipment and went straight to the scene, We were 2 agents in 1 car, once we have reached the place, we have parked our car in front of the entering door so criminals won't escape, We rushed inside, one of the criminals have resisted and opened his fire arm, our agent has take him down, the other criminal decided to surrender, we have handcuffed him and called a paramedic to take care of the injured robber, finally we have drive to our base where we have put the robbers in our federal jail.

Members Attended: @Mixpeko @dinokiller
Other players
~[Groove Street Family]~(green) @Derrick @voli
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay Number #9
Story: Today's morning, as I was patrolling as Adam with my brother in law, We have noticed a high speed vehicle passing next to us, the driver seems not having control on his car, I have turned the sirens on and went after him immediately.
We have crossed couples of miles till the driver decided to stop, as I driver I was not supposed to leave my unit car so I had to stay while my partner went to do the talking with the driver.
From mixpeko's view: First of all I greeted him then I asked him for the reason of his speeding, his answer was quite doubtful, I asked if I can see his Identity card and Liecense, he surely gave them to me, I went back to our car and scanned them, I and my partner We have found some past crimes done by the citizen, so We had to keep the investigation with him on, I went back to him and asked if i can see the trunk and of course I was able to, and at my big surprise I have found 10 grams of weed inside, I immediatily aimed at him, handcuffed him and told my partner to request a tow truck.
At the end of the day, We drove him to the Federal Jail.
Members Attended: @Scaletta @Mixpeko
Other players: @Scrubs11 @CHAPO
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text