alt text
Roleplay Number # 3
@medo12 said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay 140 #
Personal Roleplay #
Participants: Cena- @Mixpeko - @Aveyro - @Orten1
Description: It was really serious day. I was at home asleep and I woke up because my phone rang, and the police caller said that they found a report there was a crime of stealing and killing, and they needed a doctor there quickly, and quickly I took my vehicle and started to move to the scene of the event and found that someone from The criminals wanted to steal the mans house, but the man was about to catch him and the man following the criminal to catch him, so the criminal shot the man to run away, but the police came. I caught him and I came to examine the injured man and took him to the hospital because he is injured him and after the hard work the man got better and after some The man hours thanked me and went to his house. This was a strange day already yesterday i saw this criminal house awaited and today he tried to steal it but thank god he failed.This was a strange day, but I enjoyed helping the man.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/fdx5jkt
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay Number # 4
@nevs said in Royal Flush | Media Archive:

alt text

Tailed while racing

Number: 16
Date: 01.05.21
Participants:
Royal Flush - Aprix DoM Villain Qwerty Brian
TST - @Mixpeko and Golden

alt text
Everyone in Royal Flush had been practicing lately to become a part of The Golde Circle. To see if some of newcomers had the potential, Nevs decided to arrange a race from SF to LV. This route was important to master as a lot of their transportations services apeared to be between these two citites. Of course they had to travel to Los Santos sometimes aswell, but at this moment in time that did not happens as often.

alt text
As most races start, the best racers was at the 2 first spots as the race started - so Nevs and Aprix lead the way.

alt text
alt text
After the first couple of corners and closing in on the finishing line, Nevs and Aprix managed to maintain their lead, however Brian was very close. The others hadnt managed to keep up. Some spun out and others made some bad corners before entering the highway.

alt text
alt text
When the racers arrived at the finish, one car was missing. They all stepped out of the vehicle and asked each other if they had seen Villain. If he spun out, crashed or gave up.. Nobody really knew what had happened to him.

alt text
Meanwhile Villain was having some major issues trying to get two cops off his tail. Unfortunately for him, he could see that the cops had guns with them...

alt text
Villain did not see any other solution than stopping if he wanted not to be shot at..

alt text
The cops asked for his licence and registration, and proceeded to check Villain background. They also told him that he had been driving way over the speed limit and that it seemed like he didnt follow the line on the highway either.

alt text
After looking at Villain criminal record, the cops had no doubt. They proceeded to arrest him, and get him into their car.

alt text
On their way to the station, Villain somehow managed to call one of the Royal Flush members. He didnt speak, but he was hoping they would understand that he was in some serious trouble.

alt text
Nevs picked up his phone as it was ringing. "Hi, Villain - Whats going on?". Nobody replied. He tried ones again, and asked; "Villain, are you there?". Nobody replied again.

"Allright boys, it seems like our friend might be in some trouble. He called me, but is not answering. Lets track his phone and move!"

alt text
alt text
As the Royal Flush members didnt know what was about to come, they made sure to arm up. Nevs went to his car and grabbed his glock.

alt text
The signal of the phone was moving, so the Royal Flush members really needed to put the pedal to metal. When they saw a police car driving in front of them, they knew Villain had some serious problems. Luckily all the Royal Flush members had been trained for situations like this. Stopping ongoing deliveries and moving vehicles. They managed to cut the car off, and stop them.

alt text
They gathered around the policemen and aimed their guns at them. The Royal Flush members were confident this would go their way. But they kept an eye around them, as they knew there were possibilities that the cops could call for backup.

alt text
Nevs stepped up to the cop and said: "Look around you, you have nowhere to go. Actually you have no other opportunities than meeting our demands". Nevs continued; "All these weapons are pointed at your head, you dont want them to pull the trigger do you?".

alt text
The cop was full of adrenaline and tried his best to get the most out of the situation and replied: "Even thou you kill me, atleast I will be able to kill you first".

Nevs stayed calm and replied; "If you just follow our demands there will be no reason for any killing. The only thing you have to do is to shut the fuck up and let our friend go". Nevs continued; "And after that you guys get the heck out of this area!"

alt text
The cops finally understood they didnt have a chance, and raised their hands to show that they had given up. The Royal Flush members kept their weapons pointed at them and demanded them to get into their police car and leave like nothing had happened.

alt text
And so they did.

alt text
alt text
The Royal Flush members traveled back to their base, and debriefed the situation. They figured they might needed to make some changes regarding their own safety while racing. What they would have to implemet to achieve this was however unsure at this moment in time. But they noted it down, and decided to give it some thoughts.

Even thou what just happened, Villain was very happy that they came back for him - and gave every single member a great handshake while thanking them.

alt text