TST - The Strike Team

Mixpeko

Part 1 / About you

Ingame Name: Diesel
Username: klmpoiuyt
Languages Speaken: Arabic , french , english
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No
Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraph: My real name is Anis , I have been playing on SAES for almost 4 years now and I still quite enjoy it .i joined before some another squads. But I think that i will enjoy playing with my friends which they are in The Strike Team (TST)

Part 2 / In Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA? 1491h
How long have you been playing on SAES? 3 years

What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop: I believe I am a helpful and a kind guy, also i am good in arresting , driving , chasing ....
What are the things you want to improve your self at: Driving shamal .. before i was good in driving shamal but when i changed my pc , some settings have changed

Are you in any RP groups?: NO
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: NO

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications/ Rules Knowledge.

In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessary or no : Simulation of real life. and ofc its necessary ,we need it always to check license and also many things
What does /me Stand for? Ichecks license plat of car to know if its his car or no
What does /do Stand for? result of the check
Why do we need to Teamwork: Working with more people to achieve a goal.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest? See if t it was a mistake or no , then contact the admins and report him
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? No bribe for criminals ,
Someone Shoots/ kills you: thats mean DM so i ll report him
What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order: ofc i will do it , i need to respect every member in our Squad
What does marker arrest mean?: It would be considered as marker arresting when you arrest a wanted person while he/she is still on the marker or immediately after he/she starts to move.

Part 4 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? [TST]Sanfara
Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him: Sanfara and badrou
Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?: Well as I said before, I wanted to join the police side back . TST had a nice impression on me. There are several reasons for that but the main reason was the approach of TST members to other player, it was very nice and kind. I believe that it will be really comfortable to be a part of your squad because I know that you will help me out to fit into my new role.
Give us at least one good reason to accept you: As you can tell, I am an experienced player and I have never had any major problems on the server before. I am a kind and respectful player and I am really enthusiastic about this new challenge.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**~[Part 1 / About you]~(navy)**

**Ingame Name:**

**Username:**

**Languages Speaken:**

**Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?**

**Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?**

**Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraphe:**

**~[Part 2 / In Game Informations]~(navy)**

**How long have you been playing MTA?**

**How long have you been playing on SAES?**

**What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop:**

**What are the things you want to improve your self at:**

**Are you in any RP groups?:**

**Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:**

**~[Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications/ Rules Knewledge.]~(navy)**

**In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessarty or not:**

**What does /me Stand for?**

**What does /do Stand for?**

**Why do we need to TeamWork:**

**What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest?**

**What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?**

**Someone Shoots/ kills you:**

**What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order:**

**What does marker arrest mean?:**

**A cop / Player insults you and threats you, Would you kill him for that? if not what is the best solution?:**

**~[Part 4 / Additional Questions.]~(navy)**

**Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?**

**Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him:**

**Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?:**

**Give us atleast one good reason to accept you:**

Dear @Diesell thanks for your interest for The Strike Team!

Mature and experienced what more could we ask for welcome to the team!
alt text

Dear @viesturss thanks for your interest for The Strike Team!

Keep patrolling around with The Strike Team members and you will get your answer soon!
alt text

[Part 1 / About you]

Ingame Name: goofie

Username: viesturss

Languages Speaken: Latvian english

Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraphe:

Part 2 / In Game Informations

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 months

How long have you been playing on SAES? 3 months

What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop: arresting, driving shooting

What are the things you want to improve your self at: Arresting mostly

Are you in any RP groups?: No

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: NO

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications/ Rules Knewledge.

In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessarty or not: acting like in real life

What does /me Stand for?

What does /do Stand for?

Why do we need to TeamWork: being sucessful in things together.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest? report him to an admin.

What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Ask him for the reason

Someone Shoots/ kills you: report him

What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order: respect the order and try to do it.

What does marker arrest mean?: Arresting someone trying to leave or enter an interior such as bank's marker.

A cop / Player insults you and threats you, Would you kill him for that? if not what is the best solution?: No, use /ignore.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? yes [TST]Mixpeko

Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him: [TST]Mixpeko and [TST]Golden.

Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?: I believe that TST have better members also more respectful plus growing together in a new squad would be a very excellent thing to do.

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you: Well I am a respectful person plus a mature player and I like helping people from time to another, I might be bad from time to time but I am over all respectful.

Part 1 / About you**

Ingame Name:
SouthSide
Username:
SouthSide
Greece
Languages Speaken:
Greek & English
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?
No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
No
Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraphe:

Balanced

How long have you been playing MTA?
5 Years
How long have you been playing on SAES?
20 Hours

What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop:
Driving
What are the things you want to improve your self at:
Aim
Are you in any RP groups?:
No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:
No

In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessarty or not:

When you roleplay, you act out the part of a character or person you are playing

What does /me Stand for?

/me is used for RP, used to express actions

What does /do Stand for?

/do is used for OOC chat and questions as a result of
/me

Why do we need to TeamWork:

Because we are better as a team we can split difficult tasks into simpler ones, then work together to complete them faster

What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest?
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?
Depends on the reason
Someone Shoots/ kills you:
Report him
What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order:
I will follow his order
What does marker arrest mean?:
when you arrest someone who is trying to enter the bank's marker

A cop / Player insults you and threats you, Would you kill him for that? if not what is the best solution?:
I will use /ignore on him or report him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?
Sanfara
Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him:
Sanfara
Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?:
Cause they are higher skills players than the others
**Give us atleast one good reason to accept you:
Cuz I wanna be part of the team and learn things from the TST team and of course have fun together.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late comment because of my in-activity but after watching TST page and getting on their feet back, I'm happy to see that.
I have big hopes for you guys! Do your best and reach higher levels. @Mixpeko I believe you mate! Plus for the members!
Get in, Get it done, Get out!

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
Part 1 / About you

• Ingame Name: IShouD

• Username: yacine02

• Languages Speaken: Arabic ,Frensh and English

• Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No

• Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE: closed / Pirus: dead / X: the reason could be explained in game / NwA:Dead / NavM: Left want to change side to cop.

• Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraphe:
    Hello im Ishoud i started playing Saes 2017 im 16 years old , i'm respectfull and helpfull n honest one .

• How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years ago.

• How long have you been playing on SAES? 200h +

• What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop: Driving / arresting / shooting / killing / Flying / parachuting

• What are the things you want to improve your self at:

• Are you in any RP groups?: Nah

• Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

• In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessarty or not: RP is acting like in real life

• What does /me Stand for?/me it usen for an RolePlay

• What does /do Stand for? result of the check

• Why do we need to TeamWork:
    because we are one team and one family and we will do everythings together.

• What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest?
    That's avoid arrest but if he told me he will come back to arrest him i'll not report him , but when he wont come back i will report him to the admins.

• What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i would not bribe criminals .

• What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order: i will respect his order of course i will do what ever he want.

• What does marker arrest mean?: Arreting someone in the marker . like marker in Bankrob.

• A cop / Player insults you and threats you, Would you kill him for that? if not what is the best solution?: Nah i cant do anything , i'll just ignore him and report him to Admin maybe he will be respect persone next time xd .

• Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes @Mixpeko recommented me to apply.

• Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him: No, ididnt Find anyone to patrol with him because i was playing as crim , and i just changed my mind yesterday to back playing as cop but i'll hang out with them and patroling around SA.

• Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?: i really like TST because its an old squad adn i was going to be a part of it before and it closed , now i see TST best squad in my mind , and i'll do my best to join
    Cause they are higher skills players than the others

• Give us atleast one good reason to accept you: Well , i realy want to be a part of TST because i know i can help this squad for everything i can do , also i was inactive for a few months , now i'm back to be more active and i think u should accepte me because i have some experiance and i'm Loyal persone