TST - The Strike Team

Mixpeko

@mastahand said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 1 / Personal information
ingame Name:Golden_Kintama
Username:Mastahand
Nationality:tunisian

Dear @Mastahand
Our HQ team would like to thank you for applying to our squad, for now your application goes ~[PENDING]~(yellow).
You have 24 hours to edit your application Part 4 or you will be rejected.
alt text

Regards
Sanfara

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?
take screenshot and report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?
if they are a paramedic or a cop i would but if it's a criminal i will arrest him/her
Someone DMs me:
I would say no and i might report.
Someone with a higher rank calls me:
Respond immediately if possible.

@mastahand said in TST - The Strike Team:

Part 4 / What to do if.
What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?
take screenshot and report.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?
if they are a paramedic or a cop i would but if it's a criminal i will arrest him/her
Someone DMs me:

Dear @Mastahand
After reviewing your application I would like to say that You fit us well, therefore your application is ~[accepted]~(lime), already tested and invited.
~[Welcome to the team!!]~(navy)
alt text
Test Result

:::

Interview: :heavy_check_mark:
Deathmatch: :heavy_check_mark:
Combatting: :heavy_check_mark:
Parachute: :x:
Driving: :heavy_check_mark:
RolePlay: :heavy_check_mark:

Result: ~[Passed]~(lime)

:::

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: [TST-A]Badrou
Username: badrou4games
Languages:
Nationality: Algerian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?: No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?: No

How long have you been playing MTA? : 2 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? : Just started

Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Strengths: Driving, Flying Helicopters
Weaknesses: aiming skills below the 0

Describe RolePlay: Playing the role of a character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself.
Describe TeamWork: Working with team effort to achieve a common goal.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? : Keep on chasing them, and give them a warning to use lethal force on them if they shoot at me and if they do so just shoot back at them, and call for backup if needed.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? : deny it
Someone DMs you: give them a warning at first, if they keep doing so i call for and Admin and report them.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? : Obey every order they tell me to do
Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? : Yes, [TST] Sanfara
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: [TST] Mixpeko.
Why do you want to join TST?: You guys are awesome and i like proper team work, also i like being a cop
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I will try my best to give you any help and try to get better by the time.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Although i just started playing on SAES,i know what to do thanks to a member of you, about me i don't look at the chat which make me do some stupid things sometimes.

Ingame Name: Tovgo
Username: vigi
Languages Croatian, English.
Nationality: Croatia
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No.
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No.
Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? Few days but I played SA:MP from 2012.
How long have you been playing on SAES? Few days.
How many hours do you play in a day? 2/3 hours

Are you in any groups?: No.
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No.

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Driving and arresting, clutch moments.
Weaknesses: Im still pretty new so I still have remember where everything is on the map.

Describe RolePlay: Simulation of real life.
Describe TeamWork: Working with more people to achieve a goal.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? See if they did it on purpose or it was a mistake, then contact the admins.
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Not give it to them.
Someone DMs you: See if they did it on purpose or it was a mistake, then contact the admins.
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Obey.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Scaletta (great guy).
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Scaletta.
Why do you want to join TST?: I see the group is again active and wanted to give it a try. I like tactical work.
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Im friendly and will listen to rules.
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Im 21 years old, I go to Faculty of Maritime Studies, when Im not doing any work for it I play games or am usually outside with friends. I played SA:MP for a long time and just now decided to try MTA and its awesome :)
Additional information: Nope.

@vigi said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Tovgo
Username: vigi
Languages Croatian, English.
Nationality: Croatia

Dear @Vigi
First of all, thank you for showing interest to our squad, I have already patrolled with you yesterday and I came with the conclusion that you are a nice and mature guy, therefore you are ~[accepted]~(lime)
Already tested and invited, Welcome to the team!!
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: Kristofer
Username: kristofer14
Languages:Estonia,English,Finnish,Russia
Nationality: Estonian
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?- No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 years
How long have you been playing on SAES? 5 years

Are you in any groups?: No
Do you have PC (Procop membership)? No

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Driving, shooting
Weaknesses: None

Describe RolePlay: Its like you act in game like it is real life
Describe TeamWork: its like if you go arrest for example someone you make a plan together and you do it together

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Report
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Bribe him if there is a reason to do that
Someone DMs you: REPORT
Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? If i can i go

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, it was Scaletta
Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Scaletta
Why do you want to join TST?: Ive been in squads like SAFP and MI6 and i like police side
Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: well i do have skills also im really nice
Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well im from Estonia and im 24 years old. i dont have any interests in my life i just do what i do. I just enjoy life and im proud to be estonian. thats all i think

Additional information:----

@fieto96 said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: Kristofer
Username: kristofer14
Languages:Estonia,English,Finnish,Russia
Nationality: Estonian

Dear Kristofer
Thank you for choosing The Strike Team as a squad you want to join, For now keep hanging with members around untill result is out, Your application goes ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(orange), Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1 / About you

Ingame Name: Knight
Username: Knight9742
Languages Speaken: Only English
Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? I believe SWAT for inactivity
Tell Us something about yourself in a short paragraph: I have learned much about hierarchy in the past 4 years. I've been in military training in high school and learned much. I found that I enjoyed the responsibility of leading my squad and squamates. I enjoy organizing and cataloging information for a higher cause. I have held the jobs of uniform clerk (handing out uniforms and logging them ), armory clerk ( Made sure people had their rifles proper ), rifleman instructor ( taught idiots how to use there rifles). I am also a catholic and this has help me understand the greatness on hierarchy.

Part 2 / In Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA? 248:07 ( this time is small as I don't AFK a lot )
How long have you been playing on SAES? about two years

What are the things you are good at in the game and as a cop: arrest killing, helicopter piloting, disabling vehicles, and arresting on foot
What are the things you want to improve your self at: Map Knowledge and driving

Are you in any RP groups?: NO
Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: NO

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications/ Rules Knowledge.

In your OWN words, Describe what does roleplaying mean to you and tell us if it is necessary or not: Roleplay is acting out a specific character or role that you are with others.
What does /me Stand for? It involves animation ( like checks license plat of car to see if it's stolen )

What does /do Stand for? It involves clarification ( like What is the result of the check )
Why do we need to Teamwork: Teamwork allows problem solving to be finished at a faster and simpler rate and one person.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and he killed himself arrest? Call them Sus then Report them
What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Depends on the person asking, I will bribe civilians that are not a clear menace to society, other police, and I would not bribe criminals.
Someone Shoots/ kills you: If it's a DM I'll report them
What to do if Someone from our squad with a higher gives you an order: I fulfil this order at the best of my abilities

What does marker arrest mean?: Marker arrest is when you arrest someone one entering or exiting using a marker and arresting them as they use it usually at a bank.
A cop / Player insults you and threats you, Would you kill him for that? if not what is the best solution?: Of course I wouldn't kill someone making threats. I'd ether report them or ignore them, the latter is more likely.

Part 4 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? The main man [TST]Sanfara
Before applying to this squad, did you meet any TST member / patrol with a member ? if yes name them / him: I don't think so
Why especially TST, are We different from the other squads in your opinion?: You guys are actually serious appose to others squads, have a fine and fair standard, and don't seem to wish/willing to tarnish the reputation you have built.

Give us at least one good reason to accept you: I have my talents and you will be getting a mature and respectable member to your team.