AT TV - Official Topic

^[altmetni]

alt text
AT TV news agency was first published in 2011 on Turkey's TRT 1 TV channel. This news agency was found by Burak Aksak in 2011. They continued their activities actively in 2011, 2012, and 2013. TRT took down this news agency in 2013. And AT TV, which did not want to go to another channel as a result of its, was temporarily closed. After a while, Burak Aksak decided to sell the AT TV. And, with FoxZilla's acquisition of AT TV in 2021, AT TV started its broadcasts in San Andreas. AT TV, which has started broadcasting on both online newspapers and television is striving to add a new success to its success.

alt text
The purpose of AT TV is to share the news in the World and San Andreas to the people of San Andreas. AT TV brings people's problems to the agenda by interviewing people. AT TV announces the events happening in the world to the people. And AT TV becomes people's voice.

alt text

• Be active.

• Respect everyone.

• Don't make fake news!

• Follow all the server rules.

• Don't abuse your spawn and don't forget your role!

• Taking bribe for propaganda or counter-news is not allowed

• If you have a problem, do not hesitate to talk to the management, we will try to help you.

• If someone insults you, don't answer to him/her take screenshots and send them to management.

alt text
Company Chairman
It is the person who runs the company. It is the person who knows about everything and makes the decisions. It ensures order within the company and hires personnel for this purpose It hires personnel to develop the business, in short, manages the company.

Chief Executive Officer
He is the man who comes after the Company Chairman. It checks the management, is aware of all kinds of events, and prevents internal problems. Strives for the development of the company

Chief Financial Officer
It checks the financial situation within the company. It helps the development of the company step by step.

Chief Personnel Officer
Prevents confusion within the company and makes arrangements regarding the ranks of the members. It deals with hiring and layoffs. It manages human relations in general.

Advanced Writer
It is a rank received by people who have broken new ground in the writing profession and have developed themselves. This rank requires a lot of experience and success.

Senior Writer
It is the rank of people who have brought their writing to a certain level and have achieved success in their work. It is the rank given by the promotion of the people after who have achieved success the junior writer rank.

Junior Writer
The rank is given to new authors who have passed their trial period. Depending on his success, there are cases of promotion, deduct or dismissal from the company.

Intern Writer
It is the rank given to newcomers. It is examined in more detail. Two weeks after joining, his rank increases according to his status, or he is expelled from the company.

alt text

Company Chairman
@FoxZilla

Chief Executive Officer
@pekekent

Chief Financial Officer
@Freezoom

Chief Personnel Officer
@Lahuma

Advanced Writer
XX

Senior Writer
XX

Junior Writer
@KiroSa
@nCov
@Zizou
@ZoRo
@Lou-2
@DIZCI
@Avanger
@Hetler
@beauty

Intern Writer
XX

VIP
@Colo
@Velo
@Niklaus

alt text
Company Name: AT TV
Company Tag: [AT]Nick / [AT*]Nick
Company Color: #c40612
Company motto: There is no end to lies unless you say what the truth is...
Company Founder: @FoxZilla
Company Chairman & Cheif Executive Officer: @FoxZilla & @pekekent
Company Management: @FoxZilla , @pekekent , @Freezoom , @Lahuma
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/Q3aDhmDYkw

alt text
Recruitment Status: ~[Opened]~(lime)

**Nick Name:**
**Account Name:**
**Languages:**
**How long have you been playing on SAES:**
**Current Organisations (G/S/C and Groups):**
**Tell Your Punishments:**
**Why do you want to join us?**
**Why we should accept you?**
**What is our role?**
**Anything you want to add?**

Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/25884/at-tv-media-archive
Discord: https://discord.gg/Q3aDhmDYkw

Nick Name: KiroSa
Account Name: malikvx
Languages: Arabic English French
How long have you been playing on SAES: 4Years
Current Organisations (G/S/C and Groups): ~[FBI]~(teal) GXT BRINK-S
Tell Your Punishments: well my last punishments was 2018 and im now clear since that not even a mute :hype:
**Why do you want to join us?**as the server being so boring these days i would like to join and do something new
**Why we should accept you?:**im hella active ingame :p i can be helpful as i was a part of the old news group
What is our role?: our role is to share the new around the world and specially in SA we share people problems and their opinion too we announce events and stuff that happens around
Anything you want to add?: well nothing i wish you all the best and i'll try my best to help if i got accepted

@kirosa said in AT TV - Official Topic:

Nick Name: KiroSa
Account Name: malikvx
Languages: Arabic English French
How long have you been playing on SAES: 4Years
Current Organisations (G/S/C and Groups): ~[FBI]~(teal) GXT BRINK-S
Tell Your Punishments: well my last punishments was 2018 and im now clear since that not even a mute :hype:
**Why do you want to join us?**as the server being so boring these days i would like to join and do something new
**Why we should accept you?:**im hella active ingame :p i can be helpful as i was a part of the old news group
What is our role?: our role is to share the new around the world and specially in SA we share people problems and their opinion too we announce events and stuff that happens around
Anything you want to add?: well nothing i wish you all the best and i'll try my best to help if i got accepted

alt text

We liked your application. So ~[Accepted]~(lime), Welcome!
Don't forget to join Discord
Discord: https://discord.gg/Q3aDhmDYkw

Nick Name: [GSF]Liyones|NLE
Account Name: dhiamlaih
Languages: Arabic
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years
Current Organisations (G/S/C and Groups):
Gang: GSF
Groups: NLE - BRINKS
Tell Your Punishments: i have a lot of punishments but i forgot most of them so we can talk about it ingame.
Why do you want to join us? well to be honest being part of news group is something else for me , i like to do interviews with new players and old players and how they find the server etc , i can contribute to this group as much as i can and im more than ready for that.
Why we should accept you? well i was planning to create old SANA group again but i see that you guys made a group already and im glad for that, im helpful guy who respect everyone and friendly who like to be more friendly in server and reach more friendships in the server.
What is our role?
Anything you want to add? Well all i can say is best of luck and i will be more than happy to contribute if you guys welcome me in!

@liyones said in AT TV - Official Topic:

Nick Name: [GSF]Liyones|NLE
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years
Gang: GSF
Tell Your Punishments: i have a lot of punishments but i forgot most of them so we can talk about it ingame.
Why do you want to join us? well to be honest being part of news group is something else for me , i like to do interviews with new players and old players and how they find the server etc , i can contribute to this group as much as i can and im more than ready for that.
Why we should accept you? well i was planning to create old SANA group again but i see that you guys made a group already and im glad for that, im helpful guy who respect everyone and friendly who like to be more friendly in server and reach more friendships in the server.
What is our role?
Anything you want to add? Well all i can say is best of luck and i will be more than happy to contribute if you guys welcome me in!

alt text
We had a small vote between us, but the application was ~[denied]~(red) due to too many bad reviews. If you are still interested, you can reapply after 2 weeks.

Nick Name: Cena
Account Name: medo12
Languages: English, Arabic
How long have you been playing on SAES: like 3 years or more .
Current Organisations (G/S/C and Groups): BBMC rn.
-TMH , SAM , SAS , CS , SDO
Tell Your Punishments: old Aj for dm.
Why do you want to join us? Because I see it's new and cool idea group also they have some respectful and good members that's why I would like to help them as much as I can and I like this idea of group and role of this group .
Why we should accept you?: I like working hard as much as i can, and I am respectful player and also I am friendly guy, also I respect AT TV rules. And I am active player in SAES I know how to make a perfect interview with anyone .
What is our role?
Anything you want to add? n/a

alt text
Dear Applicant @Medo12 , We had a small vote between us, but the application was ~[denied]~(red) due to bad reviews and your application. If you are still interested, you can reapply after 2 weeks. And next time don't forget the "What is our role?" question.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick Name: Liyones
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2016
Tell Your Punishments: I have got 5 bans, +40 adminjails and a few kicks/mutes, didn't get punished since a long time ago.
Why do you want to join us? Being part of news/TV group is something else for me , I like doing interviews with new and old players and how they find the gameplay (fun or not) , I can contribute to this group as much as I can and I will be more than ready to help.
Why we should accept you? It's my second time applying to this group, and I'm applying again to show my interest in being part of this group, well I'm a friendly guy who likes to be friendly with everyone without having problems with anyone, I'm a respectful guy who respects everyone and I like to be respectful as much as i can, i can benefit a lot of things to the group, loyalty/mature/patience/creativity and activities.
What is our role? ATTV role is to share everything new that happen in the server , and they do interviews to know people problems and how they feel in their country and how they find their president.
Anything you want to add? Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...