BR issue

Adistar

Question

With the amount of official gangs nowadays it is hard to find an available bank to rob, leading to less fun gameplay. This needs to be looked at. I added a poll where people can vote on the best solution to this issue. You can vote on more options as the final solution could be a mix of the options. Also if you have another idea then suggest it here so I may add it to the poll. Hope this gets solved ASAP

EDIT: ...I am sorry but either I don't know how to update the poll or there is no feature for it. So forget about suggesting other ideas lol

Regardless of new banks getting added or BR cooldown being reduced, I still believe that the amount of the BRs a gang can max do in a day should be brought back to 2.

Simply because there are too many gangs at the moment, plus even more is coming. Gotta also mention the new trend in which everyone is claiming banks even hours before they become available. This leaves other gangs no chance to try and BR most of the time because a few specific gangs are being greedy to make 3 BRs in a day where some gangs get no chance to BR at all.

I asked before we must add new Banks we have the lot of gangs and soon more will be level 2 all have right to do BR but when only 6 banks and cooldown every 6 h this is very bad

so we can add more BANKS whetstone and few places FC AND RC Bayside
Hope sees new banks or Reduce BR cooldown to 3h or 4 at least :bonjour:

@velona said in BR issue:

Regardless of new banks getting added or BR cooldown being reduced, I still believe that the amount of the BRs a gang can max do in a day should be brought back to 2.

Simply because there are too many gangs at the moment, plus even more is coming. Gotta also mention the new trend in which everyone is claiming banks even hours before they become available. This leaves other gangs no chance to try and BR most of the time because a few specific gangs are being greedy to make 3 BRs in a day where some gangs get no chance to BR at all.

• I must agree with this comment as well, clearly there are gangs that do BR more than others "high-frequency", there should be a balanced method where everyone gets the opportunity to do their own activity,

• Adding max BR amount per day to 2.

• I believe the bank gets its reset after 5 to 6 hours after being robbed, therefore, I would suggest that the bank gets rob-able within 4 hours to 4 hours and a half.

It's my thought, the idea could be studied closely to determine whether it should be 4 hours or a bit more/less

@legendary4life said in BR issue:

Yeah we need some new banks in flint county and bayside, banks don't even cause lag just like MIT base -_-

lol bro very true ppl cry cause of lag and theres many bases that suck the shit out of the FPS plus how can a marker in front of a building do that much lag

You can add banks at flint county / bayside / angel pine / top bone county since there is a bank there but there has to be a name difference since there is already one in bc but that one could be named fort carson
and the other one could be named top bc

I have to agree with going back to 2 BRs a day.

1. Its a easy way to potentially fix a serious problem.

2. It wont cause any other issues like lag etc.

When it comes to the 2 other suggestions you made:

Adding more banks; this could potentially cause more lag, and therefore create new issues...

Reducing the BR cooldown; Could also be a easy solution, but in the same time it could lead to the gameplay only being focused on BRs.. I dont believe criminals, like myself, should be able to do BRs almost all day long.

@DROT It's not like 'oh sorry we took the bank first you guys can find a new one'. There are quite lots of gangs and the banks are not enough for everyone so it's either reducing the timer or just add more banks even tho I am not really into the idea of adding new banks but yeah just saying.

Gotta agree with @Nishki here. If there were no such thing as reservations etc.. It would be a total mayhem. Im not saying the current reservation system is the best way to do it.. But there has to be some kind of system due to the current amount of gangs to prevent quarrels.

On the other hand.. At this specific moment some gangs arguably has an advantage on making these so called reservations.. It should be just as easy to do this for a lvl2 gang as for a lvl 4 gang. But thats a different topic, as this is something the criminal side needs to sort out.

• Hopefully we dont need to deal with this problem if the amount of bank robberies per day is being set to 2 again.

@nevs said in BR issue:

I have to agree with going back to 2 BRs a day.

1. Its a easy way to potentially fix a serious problem.

2. It wont cause any other issues like lag etc.

When it comes to the 2 other suggestions you made:

Adding more banks; this could potentially cause more lag, and therefore create new issues...

Reducing the BR cooldown; Could also be a easy solution, but in the same time it could lead to the gameplay only being focused on BRs.. I dont believe criminals, like myself, should be able to do BRs almost all day long.

Like I said the solution could be a mix of the options.

Personally I prefer reduce of cooldown. Bringing amount of brs back to 2 can be added too. Having both would be great, because we've only seen how 2 br a day performs with less gangs

@drot said in BR issue:

@velona said in BR issue:

claiming banks

Who even came up with this? First gang to start the robbery gets the robbery, what's this idea of bank "reservations"?

Must be a genius guy who has first come up with it but on the other hand that guy who has come up with claiming an unable bank 4 hours before it is becoming able must be as dumb as a pigeon.
You can't go rob a bank with 20 criminals only anymore, that was possible in 2017 but not today considering the current state of the cop side. Hence you'll need the help of every other gang, and to make sure everyone is comfortable you will need to have some set rules quite like if a gang calls helpers to rob an able bank before you do, you let that gang do. That's cool.

But, if there are people who start making a queue for bankrobs in the early morning, 4 hours before the banks are being able again, and end up having to invite players from other gangs to reach 4 online gang members when their time hits to be able to start the bankrob, or turn this whole system into a lobby in which they let themselves and their alliances rob only, something is wrong. What they get at the end of the day if they keep on going like this is having a failed BR while the gang they had tried to force out of this 'BR queue' is doing an 8/8 at the same time in another bank.

Bump. Saw gangs struggling to find at least one bank again. Poll shows that the majority is in favour of decreased br cooldown and more banks. Maybe do a mix of them?

I also thought of something else but I don't see that happening tbh, just throwing in for other ideas. What about gang-dependent cooldowns so gangs can rob any bank they want after cooldown ends. Of course the requirements for a br have to increase, e.g. gang membercount. The gangs (and gangs in future) will always have the opportunity to rob banks then

So that 1 gang couldn't rob 1 bank after another for a set amount of time? On the one hand, it sounds fair. But on the other, what if no other gang wants to rob after you're done with your first bankrob? The cooldown would have to be long enough to allow 1 or 2 more gangs to rob, but then if there is no one willing to rob, you are essentially keeping your crackers waiting for the cooldown to go down.

And some gangs only rob at certain hours exclusively, perhaps due to their crackers not being available at other times of the day. So that would help those gangs get at least 1 bankrob a day by increasing their chances of getting into the unofficial BR reservation queue, but it would also make it more difficult to pull further bankrobs. We also have to consider gangs like O, which tend to do their BRs at night. This, combined with cops activity being lower during that time, would be a massive nerf towards those guys.

Personally, I think that a simple reduction from 3 to 2 banks a day in the bankrob rules should be enough for a start. So that gangs have less banks to rob, and therefore are less inclined to call their bankrobs months in advance, while also leaving some room for the other gangs. Nobody can possibly know if another gang reserved themselves a bankrob 6 hours before the banks even became available if you'd only just joined the game. Besides, bankrob reservations are merely an agreement between the gangs, which recently started to mean less and less. Now that I think of it, the idea of a gang cooldown sounds quite reasonable, if you combine it with the max BRs a day reduction, since it helps you alleviate that particular problem.

However, I think that changing too many things at once would make it difficult to monitor which change has the most influence over the BR meta. These changes, if they were to be introduced, should be added in slowly and separately, so that the results could easily be spotted and further decisions be made based on that.