• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nrg-aka-caligula said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay # 124
Personal Roleplay # 8
Participants: @alperens @MIT-Military-Intelligence-Team @Vynee
Description: I was talking with our sea medic and we were bored on the seat. We got an idea about starting patrolling for taking some oxygen. We started patrolling from Tierra robada, first we went to bone county sea and there was nothing. We continued to red county for seeing some trees and natural things. We are bored in red county too and we continued to Los Santos... the ocean was clear no boat around but we kept hanging. And we were continueing to whetstone but we saw a person seems bad on the land at Flint County (Los Santos Intel). And i called an EMS Division medic. Doctor Cena came with ambulance and we went to the injured guy. We saw a crashed car there as far as he say he was escaping from a guy and the accident is happened. I called for a police for checking this. And i called for a mechanic for taking the car. Finally the police came. We got the injured guy to ambulance for check up and the police talked with this guy. After it the mechanic talked with me about it is not about vehicles problem. It is between this guy and the guy he is escaping from. After it we got into the ambulance and we got out from the ambulance for getting San Andreas Medics boat.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cUIH062
alt text