• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIT - Roleplay Banner
Title : Betray of loyalilty
Date of Roleplay : 13.01.2021
Characters :@Negan1498 @Troones @dzeko

Storyline :
In this roleplay, treason will be both displayed and mentioned on MIT organisation. There is one strict leader called bayezid, and this roleplay is going to explain how MIT overcame all trouble is hard to be solved. Traitor is selim whose level is 6, and there is one member called hikmet whose level is 3. Despite fact that hikmets level is less, he has got more talent to figure sometings out. And selim knows it, so he seems innocent guy on leaders eyes!

:::

Everyhing was seeming like normal but no one knew that everyhing started to change because of traitor selim!

alt metni

He was planing how to behave when all of them hear the problem!
alt metni
As soon as bayezid heard of blame on MIT, he got angry all of a sudden and he wanted to talk to all members!
alt metni
He is questioning two most important members! And they talk about how to solve this problem but even though he did not say the problem, selim blurted trouble out suddenly.
alt metni
And leader suspected selim if he has one action regarding it or not.
alt metni
They started to fight all of a sudden and leader wanted all of two to stop.
alt metni
He explains what to be done on it, and he releases all to go but none of them know that leader put GPS in their pocket!
alt metni
Hikmet and leader bayezid attempt to follow selims every step to find the files which was stolen.
alt metni
![alt metni](They set off to understand where he goes.)
alt metni
Selim goes towards boat to escape from UK.
alt metni
They rush towards selim.
alt metni
They shoot selim while trying to escape but he could not do it and MIT members arrest him!
alt metni
And they take him to mit base and they decide to kill him, not arrest, and punishment is that everyone kills him in front of everyone!
alt metni

:::

@nrg-aka-caligula said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text
**Roleplay #**121
**Personal Roleplay #**6
Participants: @MIT-Military-Intelligence-Team
Description: I was drinking my coffe and i got a phone from MIT. They lost 2 police officers of MIT and they told us to be ready for a call. I called San Andreas Medic Air and Sea division members. We all got a call from MIT's Ranked officers. They said me that the MIT Officers are crashed and one officer is heavily injured at dezzoland. Other officer is trying to help him but nothing enought about medical informations. We went to Tierra Robada's boatpark and got two boats with sea division member. We went to there and got them. Injured officer was really bad and our medic went to there and used some pills. We went to Tierra Robada again but we understood that we need to go to hospital before MIT Base. Other officer was not injured but i checked him up too. I take him to my ambulance cause of he is not injured and he seems good for real. Already we got an idea about checking his brain too maybe it can be damaged and this can kill him. We need to go to Los Santos Hospital cause of there is lot's of usefull then Tierra Robada and Las Venturas Hospital. I told an air division member to get a helicopter and get him to Los Santos Hospital quickly. We went to there with ambulance and they went to there with helicopter. As ranked doctor only i can get him into the hospital so they did first aid out of Los Santos Hospital. I went and we got them into Los Santos Hospital. I just checked my guy and my one has not anything. We focused on injured guy and we understood that a nerve entrapment is happening in his legs and arms cause of sudden moving. Our medics did this job as very well again and we called for MIT Leaders to get them. They came out of hospital and got that officers. And we went to our base. I got a new coffe. Today i understood a thing. Our team is really doing very well, and we should not use sugar in coffe. Thanks for reading...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2u5y7M6
alt text