Ingame name: tao
Account name: bakalyaro
Nationality: Greek
English Proficiency: 7/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:
since 2013
Other groups: no
Current organization: X
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplaying is acting like you do in real life but using every game's tools. Here in SAES we have anims and /me chat to roleplay.
Why do you want to join us: Because I am here for the roleplay I have tons of imagination and it sounds like a really fun group to be a part of.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: RP ideas and hilarious moments.
Who are Rooftop Korean: RTK are a group if employees and shop owners that want to defend their stores from the riots from their roofs.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes, Trap.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: No I haven't been hanging around in rooftops lately.
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler :
:::
alt text

What will be your korean name?: Liu-Bei

Ingame name: Rick
Acount name: jerome11
Nationality: Turk
English Proficiency: In a scale of,7.5/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Its been 1 year and 6 months
Other groups: CubanCars-LoungeVC-ALT-ZIP
Current organization:Black~Bullets
What does roleplaying mean:Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself.
Why do you want to join us:Because,when I see the topic and the roster I really liked it.Especially the story of it is stunning.On the other hand I got some friends in here,thats why I want to join you.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Firstly I am good roleplayer and I believe I can roleplay in this group,also I am active thats why I can do many thing for welfare and growing of this group
Who are Rooftop Korean:They are the people which protects their store from any attack,ambush.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean:Yeah I have many.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean:Yes
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler :

https://imgur.com/a/uAUkVR6

What will be your korean name?: Sha-Lin

Hello,
@Rick @tao Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about both of you . Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime)
Please join discord if you haven't joined yet. https://discord.com/invite/Tmm44es

Regards.
~[Rooftop Korean Best HQ]~