Rooftop Koreans - Official Topic

Twenta

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[From now on we use a new application format. everyone who's willing to join must fullfill this application!]~(red)

Also i like to announce that we recruited 2 more members to the HQ team! so i like to announce you @rykila @Pennyy y as our new HQ!

Application format :
:::

Ingame name:
Acount name:
Nationality:
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:
Other groups:
Current organization:
What does roleplaying mean:
Why do you want to join us:
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean:
Who are Rooftop Korean:
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean:
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean:
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler :
( Idea's for your Korean name : Here )

~[Update's :]~(maroon,red)
-Roster updated.
-Banners added ( almost finished )
-New HQ's added.
-Application format changed

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: DonneL
Acount name: rayensolo123
Nationality: Tunisien
English Proficiency: 6.5/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 1 or 2 years
Other groups: N/A
Current organization:i was In NavM and now i will appled to The Outfit
What does roleplaying mean: RP is acting like real life
Why do you want to join us: i liked this group idea and i thought this group gonna be one of the best groups in saes
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: the good things only and im gonna try to recruit some of my freinds
Who are Rooftop Korean: korean ppl who are defending their stores and they puted hand on hand to defend their stores
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yes
@Skes @rabyewiw @Gyula @Gladius @Lincoln @Ram
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: i hang a little bit with @Skes
alt text

alt text

Ingame name: Lunas|>VeX
Acount name: vex12345
Nationality: Croatian
Other groups: none
English Proficiency: 8/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2014
Current organization: Los Lunas
What does roleplaying mean: Acting real life. RP is when someone acts or pretends to be a certain character.
Why do you want to join us: Because I would like to help new group, This is my first group too.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Many new active members and help about anything.
Who are Rooftop Korean: A group of Koreans who defend their stores. They shooting at police and military from the roofs or from the front of their store.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yea
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: sKeS, Mystic, Lincoln, Bob.

alt text

Ingame name: Cold
Acount name:goni1895
Nationality:Tunisia
English Proficiency:Moyenne (6.5/10)
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:2020
Current organization: The company
What does roleplaying mean: RP is acting like real life
Why do you want to join us: i like this type this group and i wold like to help it
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I m active member and i m gonna recrut my friends to help this group
Who are Rooftop Korean: group f koren who defend stores against the police for the roofs
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yeh @skes @BOB
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: yes I did

alt text

Ingame name: Amazing
Acount name: devilfox
Nationality: Portuguese
English Proficiency: 7/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I've been playing in SAES since 2012.
Other groups: TMH (The Motor Heads)
Current organization: Arms Assassins
What does roleplaying mean: It's acting like in real life.
Why do you want to join us: I want to be a part of this group to make it stronger, help in activities and to enjoy some good time with everyone.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Some activity when it needs, and try to grow it up.
Who are Rooftop Korean: The people who defends their stores against the police in a rooftop.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes I do.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: For sure, helped out in activities.

Spoiler Text

Ingame name: FerandO^ / Aveyro^
Acount name: sayebelpropyakhra123
Nationality: Tunisian
English Proficiency: 5/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I've playing saes for 3 years since 2018
Current organization: The Company
What does roleplaying mean: RolePlay is doing acting the real life
Why do you want to join us: i saw many rtk members activity , at SRs etc... , i liked that groupe , and as i have my friend skes into this groupe , i asked him about it to give me infos about it etc.. , he encouraged me and he promoted me to apply and try to join it.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I'm active player & good person , i'm friendly one, i always help my organization with all my efforts when i have the ability to, and as this is the first groupe that i wanna try to join , i'll try to help as mush as i can , i'll try to help in activities when it's needed.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Korean is a groupe which it defend its stores against the police, army and other special groups , its defense takes place on roof of its stores.....
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yea , i do , @Skes @Gyula @rabyewiw @Gladius
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Really , i didn't yet , but i'll start with..
^[Thank You For Reading]

alt text

Nickname: Twister
Nationality: Algeria
Your Korean name: SEOK
What's your current organization: Lunas
Current other groups: N/A
Who are we?: Rooftop is a group that defends its stores against the police and special groups such as the army and police forces. They defend from the roofs
What do we do?: Mentioned above.

Spoiler Text

Dear @VeX , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you. Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(green)

Dear @Col123 , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you. Im glad to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(green)

Dear @Amazing , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(green)

Dear @FerandO , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im sorry to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(red)

Dear @Twister , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(green)

~[WELCOME TO THE FAMILY GUYS]~

Nickname: TeTe&
Nationality: Algeria
Your Korean name: Bruce lee
What's your current organization: Lunas
Current other groups: N/A
Who are we?: koreans who defend their stores against the cops and army and special cops from roofs
What do we do?: Mentioned above.

Spoiler Text

alt text

Ingame name: Carl
Acount name: Carlp1
Name Korean: YE-JUN
Nationality: Tunisain
English Proficiency: 6/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 3 years ago 2017
Current organization: INKAS
What does roleplaying mean: Rp stands for roleplay which is where you take on the persona of a character and act as them through a plot.
Why do you want to join us: Because i see there many player active and so pro in rtk or rooftop korean .
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: i'm actve player all the time and i can help rtk with activitys and in the same time i can get annother exprience
Who are Rooftop Korean: We defend our stores against the police, military and other special groups. Our defense takes place on the roof of our stores or in front of our stores. You can mainly recognize us by our Korean names and our Korean appearance.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: well i have too many friend in rtk these why i want join @Alessio and i didnt remmeber annother names but they are many
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Sure many

alt text

alt text
Ingame name: Lightside
Account Name: medamine1919
Nationality: Tunisian
English Proficiency: 8/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2 years but I was inactive 1 year I think
Current organization: The Company
What does roleplaying mean: Rp is acting like real life
Why do you want to join us: I liked this group because I saw you doing very well at SRs and I have a lot of my friends in this group so I told them that I liked it and they encouraged me to apply.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I'm an active member so I'm gonna join acts and recruit some of my friends.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop korean Is a group who protect srs from roofs against cops
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yes sKeS, cold, bob,avyero
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: yes i already joined an act with them
Spoiler Text

Ingame name: Curny.
Acount name: Freezz.
Nationality: Israeli.
English Proficiency: Fluent.
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Created my account somewhere between 2011-2012.
Other groups: Global Express Trucking.
Current organization: Black Bullets.
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplaying is realistically playing the character you want to play and sticking to your character's story.
Why do you want to join us: I'd like to join this specific group because I overheard a bunch of friends speaking about it and how fun it is to roleplay in such a group, in addition, I used to roleplay slanted eyes characters such as japanese and chinese mobsters in strict RP servers that I can not mention their names on this post.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can bring myself, a sophisticated roleplayer and an active player in general.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Never heard of the group in real life but after reading your topic and doing some research on the internet, I figured that they are Korean-American store owners who defended their stores during the riots that took place in Los Angeles back in 1992.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I do have some friends in the group.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Just once, when it was freshly created.
Spoiler Text

alt text
nickname: "Lamers .
Nationality: Algerian and I live in Djelfa .
Omar: 17 old .
Your Korean name: Danby.
What is your current organization: Currently not, but I'm going to the Medellin Cartel.
Other groups present: N/A .
who are we?: You Americans have your own shopping street (location will be mentioned) located in Los Santos. The goal is to take regular fights between groups, bands and gangs so that we can defend ourselves and our shopping street against them. You can see that it is a protection zone .
What do we do ?: Defend stores against police, army and other special .
Place a picture of Corrie on the roof in an air wing:
(Idea for your Korean name: here)
alt text

Ingame name:[ThC]Scofield
Acount name:houssos1
Nationality:Morocco
English Proficiency:9/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:9 months
Other groups:N/A
Current organization:The Company
What does roleplaying mean:roleplaying is acting or playing as a person or a character for example:mechanic
Why do you want to join us:because i like the way u guys are working and i wish to be in a good group such as yours
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean:i have some good shooting and sniping and driving skills and im loyal
Who are Rooftop Korean:a group of koreans that protect store robberies from cops/squads and other activities like assisting BRs and VIPs
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: @Skes recruited me and i know @LightSide @Aveyro @rabyewiw @rykila
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean:N/A

https://imgur.com/a/q5hKXze