Rooftop Koreans - Official Topic

Twenta

Dear @Frank90 , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red) if u are still interested reapply in 2 weeks and make sure to answer all questions next time.

Dear @Scofield Thank you for your application. Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]
In-game name: Niklaus
Account Name: xxmrtrollstylexx
Nationality: UAE (Dubai)
English Proficiency: 9/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I have been playing on SAES since 2015 as I remember but I went inactive for 2 years from 2016 till 2018 due to my education I was in high school back then.
Other groups: Lounge Venture Capital, All Load Trucking, RadioSA, San Andreas Fire Department, Cunning Stunts, and Outbreak Organization.
Current organization: Black~Bullets
What does roleplaying mean: RP means acting like a real-life character and trying to make the game look as much realistic as you can.
Why do you want to join us: I liked the idea of the group, how you guys are defending your stores against the cops, army... etc.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can use my experiences to defend the stores in the most professional way.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Koreans, is a slang term referring to Korean-American business owners who defended their storefronts during the 1992 riots.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yeah, got a lot of friends in it.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: I'm always around them :smiling_face_with_horns:
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler:

:::

alt text

alt text

Ingame name: WenDo
Acount name: trymebitch
Nationality: German
English Proficiency: I would rate it at 7/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I'm playing SAES since 2011
Other groups: GXT-HQ, CS-HQ, RadioSA-HQ, ZIP
Current organization: Medellin Cartel
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplay is acting/reconstructing a scene which would be in real life the same too.
Why do you want to join us: I like the group's role, which is very unique and seems interesting.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can be a good addition to a good atmosphere in the group and its activities.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Korean are korean-american people which fight for their stores against the army, police and other special groups.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I have plenty of friends in the group, f.e @Gladius , @Twenta , @Stoner and much more.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: No, I haven't hanged yet.
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler :

alt text

Ingame name: M9co
Acount name: ilya60601
Nationality: Russian
English Proficiency: 5/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2 year
Other groups: none
Current organization: none
What does roleplaying mean: The role-playing game behaves like real life.
Why do you want to join us: I've always wanted to jump on roofs
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: good activity and communication
Who are Rooftop Korean: we protect our stores from the police, military, and other special groups. Our defense takes place on the roof of our stores or in front of our stores. You can recognize us mainly by our Korean names and our Korean appearance.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: nope
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Hana
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler : dont have

alt text
Its time again :)

Dear @Niklaus, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(green) Make sure u contact any HQ ingame or on discord to give your RooftopKorean name for our administration!

Dear @Soza, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, The voting is not really stable about you that means you are ~[under review]~(orange). Give us some days to give you an answer. In the mean time you are always welcome at our activity's.

Dear @WenDo, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted!]~(green) Make sure u contact any HQ ingame or on discord to give your RooftopKorean name for our administration!

Dear @M9co1337, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are sorry to tell you that you are ~[denied]~(red) for now... Feel free to re-apply after 1 week. Show yourself ingame and try to turn the voting from negative to postive!

RooftopKorean HQ.

In-game name: Simson
Account Name: simson24
Nationality: Dutch
English Proficiency: 8/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Started playing about 10 years ago and quit 7 years ago. Rejoined this year.
Other groups: None sadly.
What does roleplaying mean: It means you act like a character or group like how they would in real life.
Why do you want to join us: Good idea since there no such group ingame. Besides that I would really like to join a group.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Good RP and ofcourse I will help anyone who needs help.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Korean fight for their stores, and when they are attacked by police or army they will fight to the death.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: All the Dutchies ofcourse, and B~B members.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Not yet but i will in the future.
Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler: https://imgur.com/a/9VX0v2W

Ingame name: Morde
Acount name: byforce
Nationality: Turkish
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I started 2010 to play but I was inactive since 2015. Now I'm playing for 7 months..
Other groups: None
Current organization: Black~Blacks
What does roleplaying mean: It means if someone act and speak as if he is character he is portraying.
Why do you want to join us: I want to be a good part of a thing that has good quality from the beginning ..
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I'm the guy who is mature and old in the server. Also I'm coming from times that RP was most important thing. So I can be a active member who obeys the rules and nature of RP.
Who are Rooftop Korean: They are the group which is full with ambitious people to save Stores against the pigs.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: @Kaioshin @Niklaus
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: @Kaioshin

alt text

What will be your korean name?: Dae-su Oh

Ingame name: Baphomet
Acount name: qweasd2
English Proficiency: 7/10
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 7-8 years ago I played for 3 consecutive years. After a long time, I started playing again and I have been actively playing for 7 months.
Other groups: OutBreak, Cuban Cars, rTech
What does roleplaying mean: Role play is the act of imitating the character and behavior of someone who is different from yourself. Person talks and acts like his character, not like himself.
Why do you want to join us: I see it as a promising group. Its RP is very suitable for this server and it will always remain active. I want to accompany you as the group grows.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I've been actively playing this game for a while. The biggest thing I can bring you is, of course, activity. Apart from that, I guarantee that I will not get you in trouble because I know the rules.
Who are Rooftop Korean: An honorable group of Koreans defending the stores at the cost of their lives from military and police forces.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I have a few friends.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Of course I did. We met constantly on the roofs of the stores.
What will be your korean name ?: Moon Jae-in

alt text

Hello guys this is your favorite HQ responding to you.

alt text

So....

@Simson Nothing much to say positive votes welcome around make sure you join our discord if you're not already there.

Turk invasion coming up? @Morde @baphomet accepted amk welcome aboard accepted and please join the discord if you have not yet.

That's it for today best regards.

https://discord.gg/U558hC

Ingame name: Icecold mainly but sometimes using kaseke
Acount name: kaseke123
Nationality: Estonian
English Proficiency: have some grammar mistakes here n there
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: years
Other groups: rtech and zip
Current organization: Z
What does roleplaying mean: Acting like in real life
Why do you want to join us: Because i have friends in there
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: prfsnl rp skills and activ crim
Who are Rooftop Korean: guys who defend their stores from pigs
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yes, alot
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Nah have noticed them around but have never joined.
alt text

Ingame name: NicO^
Acount name: thenew123
Nationality: Argentina
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I playing SAES since 2016
Other groups: ALT
Current organization: NavM
What does roleplaying mean:
act as you would in real life, get into the role of your character and carry out the actions you would take taking into account the role you carry
Why do you want to join us:
I really like their activity at stake and I think they are a group with a lot of potential
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can contribute with activity, ideas for role play and good vibes in the group
Who are Rooftop Korean: They are a group of Koreans from the United States who seek to defend their territories from other enemy gangs, thus carrying out wars between organizations, etc.

Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yeah , Alessio
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: nope

Spoiler Text

What will be your korean name?: , , , (Jeong)

Ingame name: Kodigo
Acount name: eduuh96
Nationality: Argentina
English Proficiency: 7/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2 years
Other groups: N/A
Current organization: Organization Zero
What does roleplaying mean: It consists of two or more people representing a situation or specific case in real life, acting according to the role assigned to them and in such a way that it becomes more vivid and authentic.
Why do you want to join us: I would like to enter, since I would help actively and collaborate with the activities
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean:I can give Koreans a lot of activity and a lot of effort too
Who are Rooftop Korean:From what I was reading, it is a group of Koreans who defended their premises from the rooftops so that they are not vandalized or robbed.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes @Alessio @marcofercam @Dioni @PedroFigari
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Yes
alt text
What will be your korean name?: Iori Yagami

Dear @Nicoo Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime)
Dear @kodigo Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im happy to tell you that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime)

RooftopKorean HQ.

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: Napier
Acount name: jacknapier
English Proficiency: 9/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I played a lot between 2010-2014 and came back this year.
Other groups: Chaos Society
What does roleplaying mean: Acting as a character of your choice. Making decisions as if you are in real life.
Why do you want to join us: RTK is doing fun activities and has a good impression overall. Well, also I like doing SRs.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can bring good activity and quality gameplay to Rooftop Koreans. I would like to contribute in group's roleplay too.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Koreans refer to Korean people defending their stores, shops on their rooftops from various groups like enemies, robbers.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes I do. @baphomet @Morde @Kaioshin
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Yes.

Spoiler Text

What will be your korean name?: Jang-Je Seok

Ingame name: Casual
Acount name: kado123456
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Around 9 years.
Other groups: None
Current organization: Black Bullets
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplaying means acting your in game character like a real person.
Why do you want to join us: When I am online I always go srs so I want to make it an advantage.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Gunpower, teamwork and fun.
Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Koreans are people who defend their store rob against security forces without any fear.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes I do.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Yes I did.

Spoiler Text

What will be your korean name?: Ju-an

Ingame name: O|Andrew
Acount name: AndrewYoung561
Nationality: American
English Proficiency: 10/10
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 4 years
Other groups: raceTECH , FC , and ChaoS.
Current organization: The Outfit
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplaying means playing a role of a character that has a part to act.
Why do you want to join us: I wanna join Rooftop Koreans because defending in a pack of soldiers is better than defending with a bunch of noobs at store rob who are more likely to run from the action.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I will bring my roof experience and many other skills to help defend against cop side.
Who are Rooftop Korean: A group of Koreans who defend their territories against people who are trespassing.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Nishki , Mellow , Alessio , Omar , Rykila , Lincoln , Marso , Vex , Carl , and Icecold.
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Marso , Nishki , Mellow , Lincoln and Omar.

alt text

What will be your korean name?: Young-Hee

alt text
Hello ching chongs this is your favourite HQ oh wait the leader now so let's start now first of all

@Napier
@Casuall Super positive votes known men around us welcome aboard accepted.

@Legendary4Life You have got 25 votes within 6 hours which was actually lit welcome aboard accepted.

@Ares Not sure about you for now. Pending keep hanging around us.

Note: do you like my weapon guys? I'll be shooting you with that if you don't start posting activates as soon as possible.

alt text

Ingame name: Trap
Acount name: Trap01
Nationality: I am a resident of Tunisian
English Proficiency: ( French / English / Arabic ).
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: one year i believe. However, i had a periods of inactivity.
Other groups: Global Express Trucking Company & World Farming Supply & Chaos Society & Skydiving Organization.
Current organization: Black Bullets
What does roleplaying mean: Roleplay It means you act like a character like how their would in real life.
Why do you want to join us: I believe the best place for me to advance in my career is with a stable and well-respected Group. Rooftop Koreans which is known for respected members and its mission. I want to be part of a Group where I can continue to use and expand my skills.Furthermore,I've done bad and good things and I believe I get experiences from these.
What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I have a lot to offer for the group such as my loyalty and my determination and with that I can help the group grow stronger.
Who are Rooftop Korean: The people who defends their stores against the police in a rooftop.
Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yes, I have a friends Lincoln & Marso & Baphomet & Morde & WenDo & Icecold & Aveyro & Lightside & Kaioshin and Kid @Nishki
Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: I didnt start yep , But time gonna show

alt text