SAI - Contributions & Activity log

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( Wizax ))

Divisions involved: CID

Other involved people: @Siper_

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/27/2019 From 21:14 to 21:36, 22 Minutes

Activity type: RolePlay

Activity Details: I was enjoying my mean brake under code 7 around 21:00 when i get a warning notification from San Andreas Interceptors base, Unknown person was breaking in from the Sea, I immediatly get in my vehicle turned on the engine and hit the fuel, also requested any available unit for back up, Once i reached my destination, i got inside the building and i found that he desactived the cameras and cracked the first door, Few minutes of searching i found him in the second floor trying to crack our database files room door, he aimed with my M14 at him yelling so he put his hands up in the air, and somehow when i was not paying attention he shot me with his deagle on my hand so i couldn't hold the any weapon, he tried to escape by running to the roof and i followed him, he broke the glass and jumped, for a second i thought he suicided but he had a parashut and a black car down waiting him, i reported the car 10-17 and 10-20 on radio and requested immediat medical assistance, Few hours later after medics bandaged my bleeds and removed the ammo from my hand i went back to the SAI Building and tried to find any fingerprint but nothing and i was not really surprised, i knew he is not the typical type of criminals, he is some real rogues.

Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/4dsARkZ

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn

Divisions involved: RSD

Other involved people: @alfmeister (( Cataclysm ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/27/2019, From 23:16 Server time to 0:10 Server time, 54 Minutes

Activity type: *RoadBlock

Activity Details: Las Venturas - Las Santos Highway road block, some Quick DUI Check and vehicle Interrior / Load analyze, All was clear nothing illegal, Also there was Medical assistance ready for any back up call

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/pbZMjmi

Other involved people: @Turbo (( Thanks for helping ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/26/2019, From 16:47 to 18:24 Duration 37 Minutes

Activity type: Road Block

Activity Details: It was Around 16:40 minutes when i decided to build a road block by Las Santos <> Las Venturas Highway duo to the high activity of traffic around this time, Me and Agent Turb made some DUI Checks and Vehicle/Load Analyze, and everything seemed to be clear

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/sc0w8OE

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Calvin_Perez(Markus)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) HSPD

Date, time and duration of activity: 27/12/2019 34 minutes.

Activity type: Undercover unmarker cruiser patrol.

Activity Details: Trooper Hopkins and Captain Perez entered the streets in an unmarker police cruiser in hopes, of catching more illegal road users. Many speeders were caught, and many tickets were issued. The patrol afterall was very successful and more unmarked cruisers will be sent to the streets of SA.

Screenshots: SS

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Divisions involved: RSD & HSPD

Other involved people: Cataclysm (( @alfmeister ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/28/2019, From 16:25 Server time to 18:13 Server time, 1 hour and 48 minutes

Activity type: *RP Patrol, Roadblocks And Checkpoints

Activity Details: I quit base to start my tour of duty with my partner Officer Cataclysm under unite 991 under status 10-8 on a City Wide Patrol Around Las venturas, It was very inactive and all seemed normal, we pulled over some citizen for a quick DUI check, and meanwhile we were enjoying the San Andreas FM Music we saw an over speeding red vehicle, i took out my megaphone and yelled asking them to pull over, Suspect accepted without problems, after a short converstaion i gave him a warning ticket after checking his ID, Driving license And car registation, then i checked the vehicle interrior and trunk and made a quick alchole test for him, Then we decided to switch from Las Venturas City Wide Patrol to Las Santos City Wide Patrol duo to the high traffic activity there, All seemed normal so we headed toward San Fierro, after few minutes of patrolling and watching the traffic we decided to go back to Las Santos-Las Venturas high way there we droped a Speed Camera, few minutes we were informed about a High speeding vehicle quiting Las Venturas Toward Las Santos using the Principal High way route, There was already an officer following it, so we land him some help, Suspect were boxed and the officer who were chasing him took care of him so we decided to had a meal break in the Las Venturas Donut ring store after reporting in radio under code 7 then after finishing our meal we decided to end up our tour of duty

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/UoC6Nv3

Involved SAI members: L. Martinez Anduin_Wryn,Chase Turner, Mark Dawkins, Hass Crosson, Hollie Brown
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Highway Patrol: Road Safety Division
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity: 27-12-2019 from 19:14 untill 20.38 (1 hour and some minutes)
Activity type: State-wide patrol/ Roadblock
Activity details: This Friday afternoon I started patrolling the streets and avenues of San Andreas, we had nothing suspicious so we decided to gather all agents and patrolmen to do a roadblock, and stop illegalities, inspect illegal vehicles and outlaws, not many people They wanted to collaborate with our RP's but everything is working and working properly with the vehicles we had stopped.
Screenshots

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: L.Martinez
Date, time and duration of activity: 26-12-2019 from 20:00 untill 02.27( 6 hour and some minutes)
Activity type: State-wide patrol.
Activity details: Last night I started patrolling like it was an ordinary day, when I came across a driver driving around some residences, and looking at some houses through the windows inside the car, so I found it strange and decided to stop him , asking for the vehicle documents to see if something was wrong, but he said he was just looking for something to buy, that he needed a new home, in the other case the suspect was in prison clothes, looked scared and a fugitive, so he was directly wrong and admitted that he had escaped from jail, so he was arrested again immediately.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )) , L.Martinez (( @Bizzlee )), Hass_Crosson (( Forums name )), Firstname_Lastname (( @Marko )), Firstname_Lastname (( @Kim )), Firstname_LastName (( [SWAT]Dom ))

Other involved people: Officer.Cataclysm (( @alfmeister )) , Firstname_Lastname (( @Griffin ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/28/2019, From 20:22 Server time to 21:19 Server time 57 Minutes

Activity type: Roadblocks

Activity Details: It was 20:22 PM, Las Santos - Las Venturas High way was very active and there was a heavy traffic jam, so i decided to make a road block to avoid accidents, illigals transproting and help freeing the route, before leaving base i requested some back up from all available unite Code 1 And i got the right amount of assistance i need, we built the road block and started working, we made some quick DUI Check and Vehicle analyzes, and while i was looking at my watch, i heard Capitan Dom yelling my name, i immediatly responded, he catched a citizen in the watch tower near our weapons he told me to take care of him, i cuffed the suspect and turned him to the wall then checked his pocket, i found nothing else than his ID, some other papers, money and some keys, after a short conversation with him, i requested from control to inspect his ID number SA-123, his ID was clear with no privious problem and at this moment i gave him a warning and left him go,

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/JW8Ma7j

Activity type: Roleplay Patrol
Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD
Involved SAI members: Hollie_Brown (@Kim)
Other involved people: @BucKK & @Kyro
Date, time and duration of activity: on 23.12.2019, at 09:35:05, approximately 25 minutes in general
Activity Details: The morning of Monday the 23th was a pretty extraordinary one for SAI Trooper Hollie who was on a casual patrol around Las Venturas outer ring highway when in her sight came a truck delivering raw woods. Since wooden smuggling is pretty much a famous crime in the state lately, Hollie thought it her duty to pull them over and investigate the validation of the load. Hence as planned, the duo of truck drivers was pulled over and investigated. The two drivers then proved their identity with ID Cards affiliated by the San Andreas Department of Transportation as commercial heavy load drivers, and the assignment of wooden load was proved valid with a receipt from the trucking agency to be provided to the dealer. This was enough evidence to satisfy the legal need of the matter for Trooper Hollie to have them go and deliver the load without any further delay. The Trooper thanked the drivers for their cooperation and also for honourable their services to the San Andreas since they lead an important role in the daily life of every single citizen. At this point, the Trooper headed back to her vehicle, duly noted the pull-over and got back on track of the casual patrol.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members: L.Martinez
Date, time and duration of activity: 02-01-2020 from 13:00 untill 13.58( 58 minutes)
Activity type: State-wide patrol.
Activity details:
I've been patrolling around SA, looking for some irregularities, and came across a high-speed suspect when I tried to stop and he didn't respond, so I started a chase asking for help on the radio and arresting the suspect, then went to the border. Los Santos with Las Venturas and I made a speedcam so we can see who is speeding off limits.

alt text
alt text
alt text]
alt text

Involved SAI members: Luke Hobbs
Other involved people: Madeen Deegan and Blizzard
Date, time and duration of activity: 02/01/2020, from 18:20h to 18:55h
Activity type: Road Block
Activity Details: It was time for a Roadblock to supervise the streets of San Andreas. Officer Madeen was there to help me with this task. We were able to stop an ilegal load from a trucker. Besides that all the vehicles and drivers were clean.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Involved SAI members: L.Martinez, Calvin Perez, Elias Watson, Payne
Date, time and duration of activity: 02-01-2020 from 21:28 untill 22.18(1 hour and 18 minutes)
Activity type: Roadblock/Statewide Patrol
Activity details:
Tonight we started making a barrier on the highway to stop all the cars heading towards Las Venturas to San Fierro, so we started to find a very suspicious and illegal truck driver move, but everything was fine, then we continued with our statewide patrol, behind other irregularities, when he had a support call to close all highways linking the bank with the city of Los Santos, then I had a chase and the suspect was successfully arrested

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )), Major

Other involved people: @Skomorje (( Madeen Deegan ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 8th of jan 2020, From 19:01 until 19:32, Duration: 30 minutes

Activity type: City Wide Patrol

Activity Details: I quit base as Adam 991 with my partner Madeen Deegan for a tour of duty under code 10-8, After a short patrol around Las Venturas we saw a IC-2 Truck quiting Las Venturas Toward Las Santos in a high speed, i turned on the series, rolled down the window and yelled on my megaphone asking suspect to pull over while my partner reported all details on radio and kept updating everything, Suspect finaly accepts to pull over, i kept watching from my mirrior while my partner was talking with the suspect, after they had a short conversation, and while he took his paper i took care of the suspect, then we seen some weapon hiden on the suspect belts, but it was legal he had all license and own rights, so we just gave him a ticket and fall back to Las Venturas, There we decided to have a meal break, i bought 2 meal packs for both of us and kept the change as tips for the water, while eating we talked about some life issue then we ended our tour of duty

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

https://imgur.com/a/jddnPVJ

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )) Major.Dawkins (( @marko )) Captain.Dom (( @Dom ))

Other involved people: @Faysal - @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Howlze - @Bangas - @AntiRug - @JohnnyEnglish - @jonathan959 - @Mysticuff - @Bizzle - @Spartan and few others

Date, time and duration of activity: 8th of Jan 2020, From 19:40 Until (( Tbh i didn't look at time )) Duration: Something around 40-30 minutes i guess

Activity Details: I was sitting in base watching TV When i got a code 0 call requesting all available unites to respond and mainly San Andreas Interceptors, without asking about details i responded to the given location as soon as i could, there i found two vehicle crash and an injured person, situation was too dangerous, one of the cars was carrying a bolt of gas, my job was to deal with the traffic and disallow any random to enter while San Andreas Fire Departement will deal with the accident, I requested medical back up while FireFighter Toolbox started the warning on their base requesting all unites to come to his location, after few minutes all needed back up responded, they carried the injured citizen to a safe place and told me to make the safer area bigger to not risk any lifes, the hardest part is that we must stop that fire as soon as possible because only 1 hour left and all state workers will be out of work and Las Santos - Las Venturas high way will be too busy, While San Andreas Medics were dealing with the injured, San andrease Fire Departements was stoping the fire, after half hour the fire is stoped and the vehicle chaissis were carried away out of the highway road and everything was clear

Screenshots:

alt text
(( SAFD SS )) = https://imgur.com/a/NxcXTI2
alt textalt textalt text
https://imgur.com/a/oETgKXx

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax ))

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID): RSD

Other involved people: @Cataclysm, @Freezoom

Date, time and duration of activity: 9th of Jan 2020, From 18:31 Until 19:06 Duration: 35

Activity type: RoadBlock

Activity Details: I just started my evening tour of duty, i packed some construction matrials on the tow truck and headed toward Las Santos - Las Venturas Highway With Two partners under unit 991, few minutes after we built the roadblock we started working, i was watching from the watch tower while both officers were covering each side, Officer Cataclysm pulled over a trucker without any paper and his excuse was " i forgot them at home " while Officer Freezoom pulled over two citizen and made a quick DUI check with them, few moments later Officer Freezoom asked for a meal break so i took his spot, i pulled over a trucker who was trucking freeway bikes, after checking his papers, documents and company license, all seemed to be clear, we didn't stand too much after this last DUI check then we decided to close the road block

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/ROEfqr5

Other involved people: @Cataclysm

Date, time and duration of activity: Thursday, 9th January , 2020, From 19:18 Until 20:08 Duration: 50 minutes

Activity type: City Wide Patrol Around LS - LV

Activity Details: I went on duty with my partner Cadet Cataclysm under unit adam 991 for a city wide patrol using statu 10-8, we quit base heading toward East of Las Venturas duo to the high activity there, we were informed about the high truckers activity on Thursday and there was a high threat of fake truckers who would be carring hiden illegal stuff, so we pulled over any trucker we met, and checked their ID, Driving License, Car Registation and Company license and analyze their load, Its around 20:00 and around this time many unites from Las Santos Takes a meal break on that time that's why we decided to move from Las Venturas City Wide Patrol to Las Santos City Wide Patrol, after we reached our destination we gathered around the city for truckers and kept making a complete DUI check with any we meet, and yet all truckers we meet are legal and validen, a few moments later and we made sure all Las Santos unites are back on duty we decided to end our tour of duty

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/2LKJsoN

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )), Michel_Payn (( @IG8820 )), Calvin_Perez (( @Markus ))

Other involved people: Worker. @Raf / @Judyes / @Nexroth , Architect @Garcia1999, Officers @Freezoom, @Skomorje

Date, time and duration of activity: Friday, 10th January , 2020

Activity Details: It was a typical day for me, i went to SAI base to pick a police vehicle and start my tour of duty, i got in a car and turned on San Andreas Radio when i heard some breaking new about an earthquake that hit Las Santos - Las Venturas Highway, i decided to go and check myself what happened, once i got there i found an architect and some workers trying to deal with the fallen rocks from the mountain because it were blocking the road there was also a vehicle stuck under the rocks but there was no injures, as soon as possible i returned to base and brought some construction materials and assistance, few moments later i finished building the new temporary road meanwhile we deal with rocks, while my both partners was paying attention to the traffic i was helping the ZIP, they brought two construction vehicle, i opened them the way to start working and kept an eye on the traffic, after a half hour they finished removing all rocks from the road and this time i arrenged my building, packed it on the tow truck and returned back to base

Screenshots:

alt text

https://imgur.com/a/TuqcKFG

@MWL said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #172
Participants @Markus, @Griffin, @Lessy & @Skomorje
As I was having a joy ride on the LV highway, alongside my fellow friend @Lessy, we heard sirens behind us - we've deffinetely have ran out of luck. I pulled on the side of the road and the officers started interrogating me. I passed them my ID and my driving license. They didn't manage to find anything suspicious or outdated. One of the officers started checking and looking around my bike, but also didn't find anything. I was clean, but they gave me a fine for reckless drivng, which I had to either pay right now or in a Police Departmend in the following 5 days. I decided to drop by the LVPD and pay the fine there. The police officers said everything was done, and that I could leave, so I headed straight to the LVPD, in order to pay my fine.

alt text
alt text

We've finally arrived at the LVPD. I stopped my bike and got inside. This is the first time, where I'm paying a fine since I moved to San Andreas. I asked a few officers inside about where I have to pay my fine and they gave me instructions. I found the fine section, proceeded to give the officer my ticket. He checked it, after which asked me if I bring the sum, which had to be used to pay my fine, on which I answered positevly. I paid my fine and proceeded to leave the department.

alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Madeen_Deegan

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) -N/A-

Other involved people: John Martine (( @Griffin ))

Date, time and duration of activity: 11.01.2020 - 17.45 - 18.04

Activity type: Patrol

Activity Details: It was a good day, I was chillin' up in the SAi headquarters. I called John Martine to the headquarters and we started to patrol around the Las Venturas city. We've found a guy which was reckless driving, we stopped him and John Martine has done talking to him and do the things which has to be done. After that we went to the Los Santos - Las Venturas highway and we set up a speedcam there, Whoever caught to the speedcam over 120 km/h we stopped them and we cut them a fine.

Screenshots:

Click here for the screens

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )), Madeen_Deegan (( @Skomorje ))

Other involved people:

• Medics @jonathan959 , @Quiz,

• Criminal @SpeeD1Tn

• Cops @painty. @Cataclysm , @Freezoom

Date, time and duration of activity: Saturday, 11th of January, 2020

Activity Details: I was patroling under unit Adam K-991 with my partner Cataclysm and my pet Jerry when i saw a high speed vehicle, i turned on the series, rolled down the window, picked up my megaphone and yelled asking the suspect to pull over while Cadet Cataclysm updating our statu on radio and requesting back up, Suspect hit the gas refusing to pull over, few moments later he lost control and crashed on a light spot, we got out the vehicle for a foxtrot chase, the suspect were armed and he shot the K9 when it bite his leg and aimed toward me so officer cataclysm shot the weapon between his arms with his taser to drop it from him and kicked him, i putted my leg on his back and cuffed his hands and asked Cadet Cataclysm to disarm him while i call medical back up for the 11-13 and request some unites to pick up the suspect to interrogate him, within five minutes two Medic responded on an ambulance and one of my colllegue arrived, i explained them what happened and gave everyone of them what to do, me and Cadet Cataclysm were staying with the paramedics while the two other officers picked the suspect to San Andreas Interceptors base for an interrogation, after the medics finished bandaging my pet bleeds he still need to be transported to the hospital to analayz his bone and take a reset, i followed them to give them, there the doctor told me that he is fine but he wont be able to serve for two weeks, he needs a break and asked me about the dog papers so i gave him a copy of the dog ID, while others could know that the suspect was drunk while driving and he shot the dog just because he was scared and he could show them all of his ID, Driving license, car registation and weapons license

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/b06rf3h

Other involved people: @painty. @Cataclysm

Date, time and duration of activity: Saturday, 11th of January, 2020 From 17:47 until 18:25

Activity type: Roadblock

Activity Details: It was around 17:45 when i decided with my 2 partners Cadet Cataclysm and Officer Paint to build a road block, i packed some matrials in the tow truck and headed toward my typical roadblock location, after we finished building everyone took a spot and we started working, the road was very inactive and suddenly we saw an IC-2 vehicle sport type passing the roadblock with a very high speed moving toward Las Santos, i immediatly reported what happened on radio giving details of the suspect and last seen location and expected locations he is going to, then there was a bus driver who told us about the Wrestling national match that is going on in Las Venturas and that explained the road inactivity, few minutes later couple of friends passed by, we made a quick DUI check with them then we decided to close the road block.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/pRVNP1v