SAI - Contributions & Activity log

Involved SAI members: Sergeant Richard Johnsen
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Alpha
Other involved people: ICE|Spanish
Date, time and duration of activity: 26-11-2019 from 12.50 till 15.00
Activity type: State-wide patrol + roadblock
Activity details:
The shift started in Los Santos where I spotted a sultan parked behind a dumpster. When I tried to speak to the driver, the driver decided to drove away. The chase went up to the highway to Las Venturas where the driver lost control of his vehicle and crashed. The suspect tried to run, but could get arrested imminently. Then I drove to Las Venturas where I spotted a motorcycle acting suspicious. I tried to gave the suspect a stopping signal but instead of pulling over the driver decided to open the gas and drive off. Behind the SAPA HQ the driver drove over a stone where he lost the control of his vehicle. The reason why the driver was trying to run off was clear to me, I saw a few packages flying around. The driver was arrested and I made sure I contained the evidence. I found 3 bags which contained cocaine. The evidence was brought to the LVPD for further investigation.

When I drove back to Los Santos I saw a suspicious person on a motorcycle again. I tried to speak with the driver but he also decided to try his luck. After a short chase though Los Santos the driver stopped, throw something away and was running off. The person received a wonderful tazer shot and was arrested. He was brought to the LSPD for further questioning. Because the driver was throwing something away I decided to take a look at the crime scene. The area was blocked and the investigation begin. I found a package which contained a liquid I could not recognize. I sealed the package and also brought it to the lab inside the LSPD, the results will be soon announced.

After my patrol was done I set up a roadblock between the Los Santos and Las Venturas Highway. The main goal of today, besides the regular documentation checks, was to catch drunk drivers. It was a quiet afternoon, not many traffic but we talked to several drivers.
Results:
-Fine given for tires with low profile
-Fine given for carrying a Illegal weapon
-A fake weapon was taken off the streets
-A few open fines were collected
-Several alcohol tests were performed but none was crossing the legal limit. A good result
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Lzaz9V6

Involved SAI members: Riley_Crimson ( Myself )
Responsible SAI Teams involved: HSPD
Date, time and duration of activity: 30-11-19, 35 minutes
Activity type: Routine speedcam check
Activity Details: After a lot of car crashes in LV-LS highway, SAi High speed pursuit division decided to place several speedcams on the road. After the check ups made on the citizens of SA, some of them paid necesarry fees and some of them punished with a temporary custodies. Also some drunk drives found and necesarry transactions are made by the SAi Troopers.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) HSPD

Date, time and duration of activity: 30/11/2019 31 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks, Response to trespassing calls.

Activity Details: HSPD Trooper Thomas_Garcia headed out for his routine shift, after hearing that there have been spotted alot of truckers speeding on the LV highway near the Creek warehousing entrance. A few speedtraps were setup, and a few trucker were caught speeding. A black and yellow roadtrain carrying no load, decided to attempt to evade the trooper, after being caught by the speedcam. The suspect crashed, and soon after that he was placed under arrest.

Screenshots: SS

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Luke Hobbs (Rasta)
Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID): Rookie
Date, time and duration of activity: 01/12/2019 15 minutes
Activity type: State wide patrol
Activity Details: Rookie Luke.Hobbs started a state wide patrol around San Andreas. Everything looked normal and there wasn't any criminal activity so Luke decided to go off of duty. San Andreas looks fine without criminal activity and Luke will be there to contribute for that!
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/H9WLh4W

Divisons involved:(HD/HSPD/RSD/CID): RSD
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity: 1-12-2019 from 13.50 untill 14.30(40 minutes)
Activity type: State-wide patrol
Details: Starting from the SAI HQ in Las Venturas I immediately spotted a blue vehicle with 2 persons inside driving over the grass near the exit to San Fiero. When I tried to give the person a stopping signal the driver decided not to follow orders and drove off with high speeds. The person tried to drive back to Las Venturas with speeds over 200 kp/h at a quit busy time of the day. I also saw the passenger trying to grab something what looked like a small firearm. That was the moment I knew it was time to end this chase as soon as possible. Eventually the driver lost control over his vehicle and both suspect were arrested. The vehicle had been burned out so no evidence could be retrieved from the vehicle. After the 2 person were brought to jail, I drove back to Las Venturas Crossing. Where I saw a red sultan driving towards San Fiero. This road is known for Illegal transportations and today I caught 2 different persons trying to transporting something into Whetstone. Both suspects were arrested at the end and the evidence brought to SFPD for further investigation. The 2 suspects can expect a high jail sentence.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DRhwaOn

Involved SAI members: Luke.Hobbs

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) Rookie

Other involved people: Jimmy.Ophealen @Fluid

Date, time and duration of activity: ~20 minutes

Activity type: RP Patrol

Activity Details: Luke and Jimmy headed out on a patrol when suddenly they came across a trucker that was speeding, he didn't cooperate with us so we were able to neutralize him. The rest of our shift was quite peacefull, without any criminal activity.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JxdZdvU

Involved SAI members: Luke.Hobbs
Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) Rookie
Other involved people: Jimmy.Ophealen @Fluid
Date, time and duration of activity: ~20 minutes
Activity type: RP Patrol
Activity Details: Luke and Jimmy left San Andreas Interceptors Headquarters around 6:50 pm on a state wide patrol. During this patrol they were able to catch some criminals that didn't want to stop their car and have a "conversation" with these 2 officers. The last suspect they were chasing realised that he didn't had any possibility of getting away so he decided to stop. Jimmy did his job on interrogating him on this traffic stop and in the end it all worked fine. Time to go off duty for now!
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/MrB1IBE

Involved SAI members: Riley Crimson
Other involved people: Jimmy Ophelan ( Fluid )
Date, time and duration of activity: 08/12/2019 ~30 minutes
Activity type: Speedcam deployment
Activity Details: After the lunch time Jimmy.Ophealen and we went to LV-LS high way to deploy a speedcam since there were some crashes and reports. After some time, we caught several citizens that exceeds the speed limit. We have dealt with the penalties and then went back to the SAi HeadQuarters.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3x4Dq6V

Involved SAI members: Riley Crimson (SPTU-016)
Date, time and duration of activity: 15/12/2019 ~30 minutes
Activity type: Attenting to the jail break and store robbery
Activity Details: While drinking coffee and having a conversation with Jimmy, we went to attent to the last call made by the COMMS. It was a jail break try by the bunch of criminals. We went inside of the jail and busted few criminals and the rest ran away, other law enforcement groups took care of the rest. After the jail break, we went to a Store Robbery and stopped it with other law enforcement forces. Then we went back to the SAi HQ and continued our chat.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ZYPATij

Involved SAI members: Riley Crimson
Date, time and duration of activity: 17/12/2019 ~40 minutes
Activity type: Routine speed check-up, check up on a suspected vehicle and Store robbery defence as SPTU unit
Activity Details: After having lunch with Jimmy, we moved to LV-LS Highway to deploy a speed cam. After some time passed, we detected a trucker in excess of speeding limit. We tried to pull him over but he refused the call and we had to use the force on him. Then an unknown call has been made about a suspected vehicle that drives around Las Venturas. It was told that it contains illegal goods. We went to Las Ventruas and searched for the vehicle that was explained by the call. After we found the suspect and the vehicle, we have checked up his driving license and ID. Then we started to search all the vehicle to find the goods. We found nothing and let the citizen go on. After the check up on the suspected vehicle, we have recieved another back up call from COMMS. It was a uprising by bunch of criminals that aiming to rob a store. We went the location as SPTU unit and stopped the robbery with the help of other law enforcements. After that, we went back to SAi Headquarters to wait for the next call.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ZYPATij

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug)

Other involved people: Jose_Sanchez (Manny)

Date, time and duration of activity: 17/12/2019 34 minutes

Activity type: Routine Speedcam checks, Running VIN numbers, responding to calls.

Activity Details: HSPD Trooper Thomas_Garcia geared up after having his needed morning coffee. He fuel up his ride and headed out status-1 in the streets of SA. On this particular day, the streets were pretty crowded, and there was quite alot of criminal activity going around. People speeding home from work, or just disobeying the law. Trooper Garcia was accompanied by fellow trooper Sanchez.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Responsible SAI Teams involved: Highway Patrol: Road Safety Division
Other involved people: Jack Steward( @Freezoom )
Date, time and duration of activity: 20-12-2019 from 19.10 untill 20.10(1 hour)
Activity details: RSD Sergeant Richard Johnsen and State Trooper Jack Steward started from the SAI HQ in Las Venturas. The shift started relative calm. We drove from Las Venturas towards San Fiero-Whetsone-Los Santos and then back again towards Las Venturas. None violations where seen in the three states. In Las Venturas we saw a truck driving on the obesity direction of the road towards Las VVenturas Creek, a well known trucker warehouse. When we tried to talk to the driver about his behavior the driver decided to ran off. After a short foot chase the person was arrested and brought to the jail complex inside LVPD. When we continued our patrol we drove towards Bone County where we spotted a brown vehicle driving to fast, also using the wrong exit lane on the exit to Bone County. We spoke to the driver about his behavior, he claimed he was in a rush to provide his wife certain medication and then he wanted to go home as soon as possible. The driver received a fine for not following the right directions + a fine for the speed. We performed a alcohol test, which came out fine. When we drove off towards Red County we saw another vehicle in a flash of a second. It was sure that driver was speeding, we pulled the driver over and spoke with him about his behavior on the road. The driver had a driving license that had been expired by a few weeks, the driver received a fine for that. For the speed the driver received a warning since we could not correctly measuring the speed. Last the driver performed a alcohol test which came out fine. A shift that started quiet but in the end was quit busy. A good day on the streets again.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RA6tI5V

Responsible SAI Teams involved: Highway Patrol: Road Safety Division
Other involved people: Franklin Rose
Date, time and duration of activity: 21-12-2019 from 13.30 untill 14.15(45 minutes)
Activity details: RSD Sergeant Richard Johnsen and State Trooper Franklin Rose started the patrol from SAI HQ in Las Venturas, where I created a speed check on the LS-LV highway. State trooper Rose joined me there and together we drove towards Los Santos where we saw a green NRG driving with ridiculous speeds, when we tried to pull over the suspect, the person decided to drive off and the chase started. On the exit towards Richman in Los Santos he tried to keep driving in circles to out run us, he crashed in the middle of the exit but was able to grab his motorcycle again. He drove towards Las Venturas when we spotted a black vehicle trying to help, or at least we thought so. The person lost control of his vehicle and landed on the highway. The suspect entered the black vehicle but with the fast handling from both of us the vehicle was forced to stop. The driver of the bike was taken into custody and brought to LVPD.
Then we drove towards San Fiero where we saw a man running on the streets when he spotted us. We tried to talk to the person but he decided otherwise. After a short foot pursuit the suspect stole a black vehicle trying to escape. After a short chase around the block of apartments the driver could be arrested. The suspect was brought to SFPD and will wait his trial.
After the last arrest officer Rose had other duties to fill in so I continued on my own. I decided to go towards Whetstone due the massive amount of Illegal transportations committed there. After a few minutes I saw the first trucker driving towards the bottom, when I tried to pull over the driver he decided not to follow orders in the beginning. At the beginning of the highway towards San Fiero the driver stopped and I tried to calm the driver down. At first I thought the driver was cooperating but he decided to drive off and rammed my vehicle in the process. The chase started but the driver drove himself stuck on the exit near the industrial area of San Fiero. A short food pursuit started which ended inside the cold water near the SF Airport. The driver surrendered and was taken out of the cold water, and was immediately arrested. The driver was brought to SFPD where he could warm up in a beautiful cell.
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yAZmYyX

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Calvin_Perez(Markus)

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/12/2019 33 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks, Response to trespassing calls.

Activity Details: HSPD Trooper Hopkins and Captain Perez headed out for his routine shift. The city was very peaceful at this time of the day, since everyone was relaxing at home with their loved ones after celebrating the holidays. They were doing routing traffic stops and breathalizing the drivers to make sure noone was still under the influence after partying. Luckily noone was caught in a DUI and the streets were pretty safe.

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Garcia(AntiRug) / Calvin_Perez(Markus)

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/12/2019 26 minutes.

Activity type: Roadblocks/Checkpoints

Activity Details: Trooper Hopkins and Captain Perez setup a roadblock to ensure safe driving since everyone would be rushing home after the holidays. The highway was pretty clear at this time, but some speeders were forced to slow down and stay in the driving limit. The speedtrap was successful and noone was injured on that particular day on the highway.

Involved SAI members: Waylon Park (Legend)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/12/2019 29 minutes.

Activity type: Highway Patrol

Activity Details: Today I trooper Waylon Park came to the HQ early in the morning. There were a lot of officers busy with their work. I made a cup of coffee when another trooper came to me and asked to replace him on duty. I wasnt that busy so I agreed and went to get a car. Then I called a cadet to help and in just 15 mins we were already driving around LV watching if everything's okay. The whole day we spent to make sure there's no any rulebreak when I noticed a person driving faster than it was allowed on the road we moved. We pulled him over and it ended with a ticket he had to pay.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/BZfMFVp

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn ( Wizax )

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID)

Other involved people: @Faysal

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/25/2019, 00:20 to 1:04 Duration 44 minutes.

Activity type: RP

Activity Details: It's the day in the month when San Andreas Interceptors makes their regular vehicle Engine, Wheels and chaissis check to fix any problem that may interrupt members from doing their jobs and that's why i've phoned a friend of mine from All Load Trucking to come and inspect the vehicles, he responded after few minutes he parked his can and we had a small converstation then he started doing his job while i was watching him, After checking each vehicle engine, chaissis and wheels everything looked fine expect one that it engine was losing oil because it has a hole on it, we grabbed it to his base and there we chained the engine and made sure it's working as before, then i paid him and quit back to SAI Headquart with the vehicle

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/GdWYj4a

Involved SAI members: Anduin Wrynn ( Wizax )

Divisions involved: RSD

Other involved people: Random people around San Andreas who were passing the high way

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/25/2019, 1:38 Server time to 3:06 Server time
1 hour and 28 minutes

Activity type: Roadblocks

Activity Details: I quit base under Licoln 991, Headed toward Las Venturas-Las Santos highway, i was aware of the low activity of traffic that that late time of night but this is the best time for criminals to delivery their illegals from A to B, so i decided to drop a road block and stop anyone who will looks wierd for me, After few minutes an IC-2 Truck passed by and accepted to pull over without any problems, i checked his company license and some of his documents using database and all was valide then i checked his load and after comfirming all was clear i allowed him to go, Then after few minutes a IC-2 Trucker who had a wierd load, he rushed in the road block and escaped from it so i reported him to units in LV giving them his 10-20 and 10-17, Then another trucker passed, he wasn't from San Andreas he couldn't speak english well, looks like he is new in the city or just delivrying a load that came outside of SA, i checked his documents and company license and knew that this load came from Spanish and according to his ID he is Spanish, I analazyed his vehicle and checked his documents in the database and all was clear so he was free to go, after couple of minuts a vehicle on fire broke the silience, i immediatly called SAFD Assistance, good thing there was no injures, after clearing everything i decided to go off duty and have a break

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/YaJ8UKh

Divisions involved: RSD

Other involved people: N/A

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/26/2019, 14:58 Server time to 15:32 Server time
34 Minutes

Activity type: Patrol

Activity Details: It was 14:58 When i started my duty under Unit Licoln 991 Statu 10-8, Everyting seemed to be clear, after a long moment i decided to have a mean brake so i reported my Statu 10-7 under code 7, I went to the burger shot there i bought a small pack for my lunch, and once i finished i reported that im back on duty code 10-30, after few minutes i saw a two doors Tow Truck IC-1 Entring Las Venturas (( @JojoDb )) , so i decided to make a quick DUI check with him, After a small converstation i took his ID and Driving License All was valide and his Driving license will expire on 1st Feb, so i took his Company licenses all seemed clear for me, i asked him to step out his vehicle to check the interrior, there i found an empty can of beer and ashe of cigarret, i could know from him that he drunk this last night after his shift i couldn't easliy belive him so i decided to make a quick drunk test for him, and he was not under alchol effect so i decided to let him go

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/v9rcjsC

Divisions involved: ND

Other involved people: @Freezoom

Date, time and duration of activity: 12/26/2019, From 15:32 Server time to 16:01
28 Minutes

Activity type: RolePlay

Activity Details: I quit base as Unit Adam 991 with my partner Jack Steward, After few minutes while i was passing some neighborhood, i heard some shooting so i turned on my series and responded very quick while my partner reported in the radio and asked for possible back up call, we sleathly get in the house but it was too late when we responded the suspect already drove away, we went back in the house and we were shocked on what we found, Many Drugs bags, inactive bombs, high quiality weapon and ammo creates i weared some gloves and gave my partner gloves to ware so we dont put our finger prints on the drugs bag, after checking what type of drugs was it i sprayed on a bag to find previous fingersprint and took them a picture, i were sure the suspect wont come back so i decided to go back to base and bring a truck to carry all that and left Freezoom there to guard it and report me if anything happens, few minutes later i arrived with the truck we loaded everything and headed back to SAI base there i scaneed the fignersprint in the database to find a compared fingersprint that matchs those, and i found some information about them, i registed his name in the high wanted criminals in San Andreas and left the fingersprint picture in the achivement file in SAI

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/Bco6Ljz