Number One FM - Closed

alt metni
Hello everyone . After a while i decieded to close this group. We cloudnt get a radio because our radio station. Probably we need to buy new radio station but i cant buy a new radio station(i need to pay for it) so we cloudnt take radio statin then we cloudnt make qualifield activities after that i decieded to close our group. Thank you guys for your help and interest.

Best Regards
~FoxZilla

@sayliski said in Number One FM:

:::

alt text
Ingame Nick: Sayliski
Username: Sayliski
Current Organisation: Medellin Cartel
Current Groups: N/A
Previous Groups: N/A
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? I don't know yet because I never tried.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join a civilian group and make new friends I also wanna learn this job and because I want to help this group growing.
Why should we accept you? I am friendly, I love to help ppl, and because I can help you to grow this group.
Do you have any DJ experience? No, I don't have any experience, but I like this job and I will try my best to learn it while I am an applicant (either with group members or learn alone on the internet).
Tell us something about yourself: Hello I am Sayliski my real name is Ilyass, I am Moroccan and I live there, I am 13 years old and I started gaming at 9 years old by playing games such as "COD4 MW, MTA, CSGO..."
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Yes, I had an Adminjail for starting solo bank rob but I was a newbie.
When did you join SAES? 1 month ago with a total playtime of 153 hours.
Is there anything you want to add? Thanks for taking ur time and read my application.

:::

@iAcez said in Number One FM:

Best of luck. @FoxZilla

Sadly, Group closed. Thanks for your interest guys.