Number One FM - Closed

alt metni
History
Number 1 FM is a radio station based in Istanbul. In addition to the terrestrial broadcast, you can also listen to the Turksat 3A satellite. established in 1992 in London by FoxZilla is one of the first radio stations broadcasting in Turkey. In 1994, he moved to his studios in Istanbul and started broadcasting from there. In 2017, he started moving his radio station to Las Venturas. And in 2020 they carried the radio station. We are actively broadcasting in San Andreas right now.

alt metni
How To Stream?
You need to download a DJ program like Mixxx or something like that. When you join the group, we will give you a ip, port and password, you will enter them in the right places and you will start broadcasting.
You can download these programs:

• Mixxx

• SAM Broadcaster

• Winamp

• Virual DJ / Virtual DJ Pro

And there is more program you will be able to use!

alt metni
Base

:::

alt metni
alt metni

alt metni
Roster

Founder

• @FoxZilla

Leader

• @FoxZilla

Heard Quarters

• @Rick

• @Dango

DJ's

• @Lahuma

Probation

• @Medo12

• @Liyones_

• @nCovv

• @Lou-2

• @Gladius

• @KanoX

• @Khal1kulov

• @Uyncis

VIP

• @Ennes

• @PoLaT

• @Turbo

alt metni
Application Format

**Ingame Nick:**
**Username:**
**Current Organisation:**
**Current Groups:**
**Previous Groups:**
**Which DJ program do you prefer to use?**
**Why do you want to join us?**
**Why should we accept you?**
**Do you have any DJ experience?**
**Tell us something about yourself:**
**Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment)**
**When did you join SAES?**
**Is there anything you want to add?**

Discord: https://discord.gg/SfNkprV
Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/20443/number-one-fm-media-archive
Our Motto: ~[Music is UNIVERSAL!]~(red)

Ingame Nick: Liyones
Username: dhiamlaih
Current Organisation: SAFP
Current Groups: N/A
Previous Groups: N/A
Why do you want to join us? Well as i see this group is good and experienced , and i would like to join because i found it for fun and im ready to support this team as much as i can !
Why should we accept you? Well im an experienced member , respectfull , helpfull and i like help other players doesn't matter what kind of help , i like to play music and make this comunity enjoy and having fun.
Do you have any DJ experience? Not experienced enough
Tell us something about yourself: well my name is Liyones im 16 years old i live in tunisia i have 2 brothes and 3 sisters i like technology stuffs like developping / designing / scripting etc ... i like playing video games and hand ball.
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Yes , i have story of punishments would be better if we talk about it ingame.
When did you join SAES? 2016
Is there anything you want to add? N/A

Ingame Nick: nCov
Username: orkunzeytun623
Current Organisation: MIT
Current Groups: TMH
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? I have no idea right now, but I will find it soon :)
Why do you want to join us:? Because frankly, I believe it will be a good group. I want to join you and help as much as I can. I am sure that the people I know will come and we can have a good time with them.
Why should we accept you? I am very active and I believe it will be very useful. I can post as much as I can and I can help
Do you have any DJ experience:? I don't have a lot of talent but I have no doubt that I can do it :)
Tell us something about yourself: Hello im nCov. I am 15 years old.
I have been playing this game for 4 5 years and I love it. I am very active and I am sending many posts. My dream is to be a football player, I want to work as hard as I can and I want to be a Football Player too
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) NEVER.
When did you join SAES:? 2015 or 2016
Is there anything you want to add:? No. Thank you for everything <3

@x-Liyones-x said in Number One FM:

Why do you want to join us? Well as i see this group is good and experienced , and i would like to join because i found it for fun and im ready to support this team as much as i can !
Why should we accept you? Well im an experienced member , respectfull , helpfull and i like help other players doesn't matter what kind of help , i like to play music and make this comunity enjoy and having fun.
Tell us something about yourself: well my name is Liyones im 16 years old i live in tunisia i have 2 brothes and 3 sisters i like technology stuffs like developping / designing / scripting etc ... i like playing video games and hand ball.
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Yes , i have story of punishments would be better if we talk about it ingame.

~[Pending.]~(orange) Thanks for your interest. I need to make a research about you in the SAES. And you need to make a research about DJ programs. Also you can read here for more information.

@FoxZilla said in Number One FM:

alt metni
How To Stream?
You need to download a DJ program like Mixxx or something like that. When you join the group, we will give you a ip, port and password, you will enter them in the right places and you will start broadcasting.
You can download these programs:

• Mixxx

• SAM Broadcaster

• Winamp

• Virual DJ / Virtual DJ Pro

And there is more program you will be able to use!

@nCovv said in Number One FM:

Ingame Nick: nCov
Username: orkunzeytun623
Current Organisation: MIT
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? I have no idea right now, but I will find it soon :)
Why do you want to join us:? Because frankly, I believe it will be a good group. I want to join you and help as much as I can. I am sure that the people I know will come and we can have a good time with them.
Why should we accept you? I am very active and I believe it will be very useful. I can post as much as I can and I can help
Do you have any DJ experience:? I don't have a lot of talent but I have no doubt that I can do it :)
Tell us something about yourself: Hello im nCov. I am 15 years old.
I have been playing this game for 4 5 years and I love it. I am very active and I am sending many posts. My dream is to be a football player, I want to work as hard as I can and I want to be a Football Player too
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) NEVER.
When did you join SAES:? 2015 or 2016
Is there anything you want to add:? No. Thank you for everything <3

~[Accepted]~(green) Thanks for your interest. We show your interest and your efforts. We decieded to Accept you. Welcome to the club!

Number One FM ~ HQ Team

alt text
Ingame Nick: Lou
Username: ArdaToy1
Current Organisation: CripZ
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? Since there is not a dj program that I use a lot, I will not be able to answer for sure.
Why do you want to join us? I am very interested in new groups. I especially wanted to apply when this type is available. There will be a change in me

Why should we accept you? I participate in all activities in the group, other than that, I am very active in the game. I like to post to media archive
Do you have any DJ experience? I had no time might be my first experience
Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing this game for a long time. The first and only group I entered was tmh. I applied to Centiro but the group closed. I do not think of staying inactive even if I do not spend as much time in the game. I usually hang out with my friends.
. Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) No, I have never received a penalty.
When did you join SAES? Since 2015 or 2016
Is there anything you want to add? No :blush:

@x-Liyones-x said in Number One FM:

~[Accepted]~(green) I saw your efforts and interest. You are accepted. I hope i don't regret. Respect the server and NR1 Rules. Welcome to the club!

@Lou-2 said in Number One FM:

alt text
Ingame Nick: Lou
Username: ArdaToy1
Current Organisation: CripZ
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? Since there is not a dj program that I use a lot, I will not be able to answer for sure.
Why do you want to join us? I am very interested in new groups. I especially wanted to apply when this type is available. There will be a change in me

Why should we accept you? I participate in all activities in the group, other than that, I am very active in the game. I like to post to media archive
Do you have any DJ experience? I had no time might be my first experience
Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing this game for a long time. The first and only group I entered was tmh. I applied to Centiro but the group closed. I do not think of staying inactive even if I do not spend as much time in the game. I usually hang out with my friends.
. Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) No, I have never received a penalty.
When did you join SAES? Since 2015 or 2016
Is there anything you want to add? No :blush:

~[Accepted]~(green) We saw your efforts and interest. We decieded to Accept you. Welcome to the club!

alt text
Ingame Nick: Khal1
Username: Bekzod
Current Organisation: Clandestine mob
Current Groups: CTL
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? i haven't used it as a broadcast on dj programs so far so i can't prefer any program
Why do you want to join us? because I like music and am very interested in working on radio in saes rpg
Why should we accept you? well I try to be active on the radio and of course try to increase the audience as well
Do you have any DJ experience? i'm interested in being a dj and haven't been a dj yet
Tell us something about yourself: I live in the Republic of Uzbekistan. My full name is Kholikulov Bekzod Akramjon oglu. and I am 21 years old. I am currently working. I really like computer games. I also play the most mtada saes rpg server. because the players in it are very friendly and I didnt know again why I like this server
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) no I have not received any punishment
When did you join SAES? in 2019 y
Is there anything you want to add? No

alt text

Ingame Nick: UE|KaNoX
Username: Valgitin
Current Organisation: Underground Empire
Previous Groups: Cluckin' Bell
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? VIRTUAL DJ PRO
Why do you want to join us? I want to be a DJ in Saes,I would like to put music on saes all day
Why should we accept you? I am very active in the game I like to do activities
Do you have any DJ experience? N/A
Tell us something about yourself:
Hello I am a boy of 14 years I live in the Dominican Republic I like San Andreas, basketball, I have 2 brothers and I find the Sv very fun!
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) N/A
When did you join SAES? 2019-2020

@Khal1kulov said in Number One FM:

alt text
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? i haven't used it as a broadcast on dj programs so far so i can't prefer any program
Why do you want to join us? because I like music and am very interested in working on radio in saes rpg
Why should we accept you? well I try to be active on the radio and of course try to increase the audience as well
Do you have any DJ experience? i'm interested in being a dj and haven't been a dj yet
Tell us something about yourself: I live in the Republic of Uzbekistan. My full name is Kholikulov Bekzod Akramjon oglu. and I am 21 years old. I am currently working. I really like computer games. I also play the most mtada saes rpg server. because the players in it are very friendly and I didnt know again why I like this server
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) no I have not received any punishment

~[Under Review]~(yellow) Thanks for your interest. Your application in Under Review. You will take the answer soon.

@KanoX said in Number One FM:

alt text

Why do you want to join us? I want to be a DJ in Saes,I would like to put music on saes all day
Hello I am a boy of 14 years I live in the Dominican Republic I like San Andreas, basketball, I have 2 brothers and I find the Sv very fun!
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) N/A

~[Under Review]~(yellow) Thanks for your interest. Your application in Under Review. You will take the answer soon.

alt text

Ingame Nick: Gladius .
Username: MiMo223 .
Current Organisation: FBI .
Current Groups: CS , SGS , GXT .
Previous Groups: SAPA .
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? Mixxx .
Why do you want to join us? i wanna start my career as broadcaster in this channel and learn a lot from the experienced members of this group .
Why should we accept you? i'm broadcaster and music maker wannabe i want to learn more about this subject and spend great time with the members and make ppl enjoy some musics .
Do you have any DJ experience? In the past i used to make rythme and little tracks instruments in my father's old pc i was young at that time beside i used FL studio many times so i have little good experience .
Tell us something about yourself: my real name is mohamed , i'm 17 , i'm from algeria and this year i will get my baccalaureat , i love playing games which are open world and rpg .
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Adminjail because of DM .
When did you join SAES? about 2 years and half .
Is there anything you want to add? nothing to add everything i wish is clear .

@Khal1kulov said in Number One FM:

alt text

~[Accepted]~(green) Thanks for your interest. We show your interest. We decieded to Accept you. Everybody deserves a chance .Welcome to the club!

@KanoX said in Number One FM:

alt text

~[Accepted]~(green) Thanks for your interest. We show your interest. We decieded to Accept you. Everybody deserves a chance .Welcome to the club!

@Gladius said in Number One FM:

alt text

Ingame Nick: Gladius .
Username: MiMo223 .
Current Organisation: FBI .
Current Groups: CS , SGS , GXT .
Previous Groups: SAPA .
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? Mixxx .
Why do you want to join us? i wanna start my career as broadcaster in this channel and learn a lot from the experienced members of this group .
Why should we accept you? i'm broadcaster and music maker wannabe i want to learn more about this subject and spend great time with the members and make ppl enjoy some musics .
Do you have any DJ experience? In the past i used to make rythme and little tracks instruments in my father's old pc i was young at that time beside i used FL studio many times so i have little good experience .
Tell us something about yourself: my real name is mohamed , i'm 17 , i'm from algeria and this year i will get my baccalaureat , i love playing games which are open world and rpg .
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Adminjail because of DM .
When did you join SAES? about 2 years and half .
Is there anything you want to add? nothing to add everything i wish is clear .

~[Accepted]~(green) Thanks for your interest. We show your interest and your efforts. We decieded to Accept you. Welcome to the club!

Guys Dont forget to join our discord.
https://discord.gg/SfNkprV

alt metni
Ingame Nick:Uyncis
Username:berat4804
Current Organisation:MIT
Previous Groups:Clucking bell
Which DJ program do you prefer to use?:Mixxx
Why do you want to join us?:it's a brand new group in saes i would like to join because this group is promising for me
Why should we accept you?:l'm a very helpfull player you can count on me on activtiy and event issues
Do you have any DJ experience?:no
Tell us something about yourself:My name is berat l ussally spend time in video games etc. l am playing saes since 2017 l have 670 hours total in game
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment): N/A
When did you join SAES?: l don't remember the exact it must be 2017
Is there anything you want to add?:no

@Uyncis said in Number One FM:

alt metni
Ingame Nick:Uyncis
Username:berat4804
Current Organisation:MIT
Previous Groups:Clucking bell
Which DJ program do you prefer to use?:Mixxx
Why do you want to join us?:it's a brand new group in saes i would like to join because this group is promising for me
Why should we accept you?:l'm a very helpfull player you can count on me on activtiy and event issues
Do you have any DJ experience?:no
Tell us something about yourself:My name is berat l ussally spend time in video games etc. l am playing saes since 2017 l have 670 hours total in game
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment): N/A
When did you join SAES?: l don't remember the exact it must be 2017
Is there anything you want to add?:no

• 4 weeks later...

alt text
Ingame Nick: Sayliski
Username: Sayliski
Current Organisation: Medellin Cartel
Which DJ program do you prefer to use? I don't know yet because I never tried.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join a civilian group and make new friends I also wanna learn this job and because I want to help this group growing.
Why should we accept you? I am friendly, I love to help ppl, and because I can help you to grow this group.
Do you have any DJ experience? No, I don't have any experience, but I like this job and I will try my best to learn it while I am an applicant (either with group members or learn alone on the internet).
Tell us something about yourself: Hello I am Sayliski my real name is Ilyass, I am Moroccan and I live there, I am 13 years old and I started gaming at 9 years old by playing games such as "COD4 MW, MTA, CSGO..."
Did you take any punishment? (If yes why did you take it and what is your punishment) Yes, I had an Adminjail for starting solo bank rob but I was a newbie.
When did you join SAES? 1 month ago with a total playtime of 153 hours.
Is there anything you want to add? Thanks for taking ur time and read my application.