SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text
Roleplay type: 904
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): An emergency call was received at the firehouse in LS. A wildfire was going on in Glen Park. I took my fire engine 2 and headed out to the scene. As it was just a few blocks away, I didn't think any other unit could be closer by. Arrived on scene it turned out a hobo had been spending the night there. A lot of litter was around the area that had caught fire. At first, I gave a few shouts if anyone was still trapped inside. When no sounds were here, I started to connect the hoses and extinguish the fire. A few shopping carts could be seen and a lot of garbage left by the hobo but no casualties could be seen. Time to write down the report at the LS firehouse.
Participants: @ramby
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/XPrt7sT

alt text

Roleplay type: Training on field
Description of roleplay: Fire Commissioner have called 2 firefighters to the LV Firehouse, where they were both instructed about firefighting tactics and knowledge. Commissioner showed and told us stuff they have to know after arriving to scene. The training lasted 20 minutes. The end.
Participants: @Ramos - @Shadro - @Marso
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/6EmdT9L

alt text
Roleplay type: Code 904A
Description of roleplay: In the evening I received emergency call Code 904A, 2 automobiles caught on fire on a parking slot in Rodeo street. My response time from LV Firestation was eta 5 minutes. No casualties were reported. After arrival, i set down a quick warning fenced block for my and others' safety.
I started to distinguish 2 cars with Engine until there was no more fire, and on end, I did a little distinguish with Fire distinguisher to get rid of the last flames. After successful extinguish, I removed my blockade and returned to the Fire Department.
Participants: @Marso
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-A
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): An emergency call was received at the firehouse in LV. A delivery fan of the Cluck organization had caught fire. The 2 units present at LV firehouse responded to the emergency call. The fans were located at the back of the restaurant and were pretty had to come close too. In the end, we managed. We put our equipment on and went into action. With our oxygen mask on and fire extinguishers ready, we went in. The situation was pretty dangerous because the trucks were full of fuel, which could easily combust. My companion got hurt while one of the trucks exploded, but it wasn't too bad at the end so we could go on. The trucks were extinguished within an hour, and we called the cleanup crew to take off the debris.
Participants: @ramby @AntiRug
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mScHBOA

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-B
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): ETF had received an emergency call from the dispatch who was on duty at that point. A hostile gang had placed a bomb in a house in the middle of Los Santos. An experienced organization was necessary to take care of the situation. To be certain no other people would get hurt, they called the fire department to take care of the roads. And be there if anything would go wrong. The tasks were divided: SAFD takes care of the roads and stays prepared for any events and ETF does their business in securing the area and defuse the bomb. At the end, ETF did their job and secured the bomb and took it with them. The security measures can be broken down and the roads can be given free for the ongoing traffic. ETF took the bomb to base and SAFD went back to LS firehouse for a debrief. End of duty report.
Participants: @ramby @AntiRug @Vennelle @Shadro @MouRiS
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mScHBOA