Vehicle-Respawn

Ntruder

Question

There is actually an issue for both sides indiscriminatingly, so when there is a BR going on we all know people park their cars randomly or just get out of their vehicles while the vehicle in motion and once a single vehicle gets blowing up then it happens to other ones and it just gives rise to people when they try to move inside the bank, either they pop off or just lose exceedingly HP of them.

And yet, the thing is making it happen every 10-20 seconds to respawn the cars all around whole map or just around banks.

-9999999 i need my chetah anytime ready outside bank (saved me alot times in different situations), specially when doing pbr & you need outside an vehicle to drive moneybag to warehouse, otherwise have fun running to next savedisc whilest pigs spawns directly infront bank? deffinitly a no
& we have an impounder spawn for a reason, dont turk theyr jobs!

lol, this is a sugesstion from a cop who cant enter the bank maybe cuz cars takedown your hp, we use cars to move after BR / PBR (if u dont know we need to drop the bag to warehouse, for example in SF, imagine leaving bank and with ur fool script we get rid of cars, do u suggest us run like dogs to the disk which is quite away while u easily arrest us??) last time u also suggested a shit from police view, again. -1

Also as Xpooks says, we use it with tactics like u used to get a dog of kain to sell u drugs.
Solution? Contact a Impounder, there is always impounder on duty. ez , no one will cry if car get impounded