Vehicle-Respawn

Ntruder

Question

There is actually an issue for both sides indiscriminatingly, so when there is a BR going on we all know people park their cars randomly or just get out of their vehicles while the vehicle in motion and once a single vehicle gets blowing up then it happens to other ones and it just gives rise to people when they try to move inside the bank, either they pop off or just lose exceedingly HP of them.

And yet, the thing is making it happen every 10-20 seconds to respawn the cars all around whole map or just around banks.

@XpookS said in Vehicle-Respawn:

@JohnnyEnglish bullshit again, doing stuff without asking the community about it. another + for the cops, keep making it unbalanced mens u will end up playing alone as cops very soon.

Before you start crying, let me point out that I said "in close proximity of Bank marker". Not the stupid roadblocks you punks put up. This will fix the main issue addressed in this topic which is chain reaction explosions of parked vehicles right outside bank markers

@Ntruder said in Vehicle-Respawn:

And yet, the thing is making it happen every 10-20 seconds to respawn the cars all around whole map or just around banks.

Read what did he said. WHOLE FKN MAP or Around banks.

Again, please read what I wrote, nowhere did I write that the Script respawns all vehicles around the bank, I said "in close proximity of bank marker" that means the clusterfuck of vehicles DIRECT OUTSIDE bank entry markers will be respawned, not your roadblocks, Jesus please read.

I have started to think of you doing all these things to perceive distemperately. It is just a thought/suggestion, in this connection I was tending to wait for other people's opinions on this to share it here with us.

@JohnnyEnglish bullshit again, doing stuff without asking the community about it. another + for the cops, keep making it unbalanced mens u will end up playing alone as cops very soon.

In doing so, this won't get you anywhere. If you have JUDICIOUS things to put them into words, would profoundly like to see them.

In an attempt to help your mental capacity understand what @JohnnyEnglish is trying to say, I drew this doodle this for you. This should be within your reach.

alt text

@JohnnyEnglish said in Vehicle-Respawn:

A script has been developed for this by @Scorpyo, respawning vehicles in close proximity of Bank Marker, wait a while until it's reviewed & added.

I read a lot of "Is this really necessary?" posts in lower-priority suggestion threads, and that's exactly my reaction to this... Is it really necessary? How big of a problem is it, that there are vehicles in close proximity of the bank marker?

Which part of the following:

wait a while until it's reviewed & added.

is hard to understand?
Why is it wrong to have a script developed and ready for public launch before reviewing it?
"Reviewing" in this case most likely involving a community poll.

Write script and make sure it works > community poll > public launch sounds like solid work flow in my opinion.

@subjoi said in Vehicle-Respawn:

Which part of the following:

wait a while until it's reviewed & added.

is hard to understand?
Why is it wrong to have a script developed and ready for public launch before reviewing it?
"Reviewing" in this case most likely involving a community poll.

Write script and make sure it works > community poll > public launch sounds like solid work flow in my opinion.

Do you really and truly believe, that once the script is done, they'll be asking US for OUR opinions. And if we vote no, they'll discard the script? Do you also believe in aliens?

@Howlze said in Vehicle-Respawn:

In an attempt to help your mental capacity understand what @JohnnyEnglish is trying to say, I drew this doodle this for you. This should be within your reach.

alt text

remember that cops can blow up the cars on the bridge so it will respawn automatically