Decrease Jail Time

DROT

Question

Here's a suggestion which comes with support of combined squad HQ's. Please do not fall for the usual "cops vs. crims" crap and vote against it just because you are a cop. That aside, here is the suggestion:

Reduce jail time from 7 to 5 minutes.

Nobody ejoys spending 7 minutes of their gaming time staring at the wall and I think that we can all agree on that. This leads people to alt-tab or AFK, they go around their business instead or perhaps launch a different game, sometimes they do not bother coming back to play at all for a while.

Server activity decreases, more people are AFK and less players are on the streets to actually play the game.
This is not good for anyone, be you criminal or cop.

@VayraN said in Decrease Jail Time:

I don't think it's really needed to be decreased, Why? Irl people stays by years in jail and they are not getting jbed, Can't you wait 7 minutes ? And as @LAPD_Spanish_VEN Said, There will be many criminals outside and that will be hard to cops, And don't forget that there's something called Jailbreak, When a CLO get arrested another CLO jailbreaks him, Same for gangs and criminals, So it will be unfair to cops if the time got decreased, Also if you will do a crime and you will wait 7 minutes inside a small room because of this crime, Then don't even do it lol "Don't do the crime, You wont wait the time"

also el chapo got probably more jb than any crime on saes tbh

but as this makes completly -9999 sense, i just tell an german phrase:
"god throw some brain to this poor men"
in original "herr schmeiss hirn nah"

@MrDeathBoy

@Rzz0 said in Pay to reduce the jail time?:

Surrender is a broken mechanic, you need to stand still for 3 seconds otherwise it doesnt work.
You need to stop running, then wait 3 seconds, then type /sur, and before you even manage to do that the cop had reached you and you're arrested, unless the cop is 100 metres away and you have enough time to surrender or if he gives the bind which rarely happens.
And where's the fun in surrendering anyways? Might aswell not do any crime activities if you're gonna surrender the moment you see a cop.

@Bunny said in Decrease Jail Time:

@Teller

I think it was removed as it was super irritating to take of tons of weapons, only to forget to draw 2k cash in order to keep half.

Someone correct me if I am wrong

Lost all of my money because of that when cops used to camp LS arms dealer spawn a'd arrest people buying weapons to store them. And yeah it was removed because people kept complaining about it, players would either choose to lose all their guns or pay 2k to save the half of the ammo of each weapon

@VayraN @KARIM ya crazy? It can be a RP server, but it's not real life that we get 1 year (or YEARS as @VayraN said) jail sentence LOL. I agree with this idea. Jail time of 7 mins ruins all the fun. I usually just minimize the game and go for another game myself. As @jonathan959 said, more criminal activity means more money cops can get by arresting them equals to more server activity. I don't understand why people opposing it

@GhettoKnuckles said in Decrease Jail Time:

@VayraN @KARIM ya crazy? It can be a RP server, but it's not real life that we get 1 year (or YEARS as @VayraN said) jail sentence LOL. I agree with this idea. Jail time of 7 mins ruins all the fun. I usually just minimize the game and go for another game myself. As @jonathan959 said, more criminal activity means more money cops can get by arresting them equals to more server activity. I don't understand why people opposing it

Guys srsly ? 1 year jail ? As I see you didn't understand what i've said, I didn't say that you should be jailed 1 year :joy: :joy: I said that 400s or 7 minutes are not really much that's what you deserve if you got 42 stars for making a crime

Guys srsly ? 1 year jail ? As I see you didn't understand what i've said, I didn't say that you should be jailed 1 year :joy: :joy: I said that 400s or 7 minutes are not really much that's what you deserve if you got 42 stars for making a crime

LOL I know that...but I tryna say 1-2 mins cut would help both sides. 7 mins are still much tho. Also when most crims are inside jail with a lots of jail time left, the cops don't have much arrests to do. This idea could speed up the gameplay of both cops and crims

did you bought ur brain at 1 shop for 99ct discount?

I think allot of players have forgotten that saes is not real life and spending time in jail is useless and does not deter us from doing future crimes, it only makes us quit server or go afk (hello in 2020 u want people to play the game not exit!!)

Bit late to the party and as far as I heard, this has already happened. I'll share my opinion about it anyway, since topic is still not locked.

Instead of decreasing time, it would be better to remap prison interior and give it some activities players can enjoy. Remove cells and make it all one big room where everyone can interact with one another and not place where people spawn in claustrophobic cells. And the more people are in one cell, the scarier it gets. Maybe leave one tiny cell the size of current one, which can't be opened in any way. Maybe to even be a hanging from ceiling cage, like one for strippers in clubs, which sole purpose would be to keep players jailed trough admin panel.
As far as activities go, add basketball in jail yard, boxing matches 1 vs 1 for money (same resource as for gym, just add 2 additional markers in jail), some pool for relaxing, ball pool, video games, lobby with sofas,... Why not even throwing paper balls and used toilet paper at admin jailed players? There is like a quantilion ideas what to do to make jail interesting place. With all that, rise jail time to 20 minutes for 42 stars, noone will complain about it.

@Gengar said in Decrease Jail Time:

Bit late to the party and as far as I heard, this has already happened. I'll share my opinion about it anyway, since topic is still not locked.

Instead of decreasing time, it would be better to remap prison interior and give it some activities players can enjoy. Remove cells and make it all one big room where everyone can interact with one another and not place where people spawn in claustrophobic cells. And the more people are in one cell, the scarier it gets. Maybe leave one tiny cell the size of current one, which can't be opened in any way. Maybe to even be a hanging from ceiling cage, like one for strippers in clubs, which sole purpose would be to keep players jailed trough admin panel.
As far as activities go, add basketball in jail yard, boxing matches 1 vs 1 for money (same resource as for gym, just add 2 additional markers in jail), some pool for relaxing, ball pool, video games, lobby with sofas,... Why not even throwing paper balls and used toilet paper at admin jailed players? There is like a quantilion ideas what to do to make jail interesting place. With all that, rise jail time to 20 minutes for 42 stars, noone will complain about it.

I agree with you bro, Also why don't you guys make the jail bigger so none can get shot from the wall, And make us open the cells room from inside too like we get inside a room to open cells, We can only open the room door from outside but inside, We can't and many players getting stuck there and ofc you can't do i'm stuck at jail so it will be nice if we can open the door from inside the room too

@Gengar said in Decrease Jail Time:

yes bro, only problem with ur idea is that this is saes and ideas like yours are accepted but never added :(