[SUGGESTION] Rules Returns balance in br

Law

Question

lets be honest what different between cops and criminals in bank robbery

cops can respawn after Died from his house, prop near bank or hospital + drugs from cop change to drug dealer.

criminals drugs and after died he respawn in jail and no heal for them in bank robbery

so i have only Two solutions
first make pizza boy or Cluckin' Bell can sell in bank robbery
second remove kill arrest in bank robbery for make criminals after death respawn like what i say about cops

13 answers to this question

As a criminal, I don't think it necessary to remove the kill-arrest system in the bank rob. However, there's a point here. Cops respawn too quickly once they die while crims are out for good, from the bank robbery. Maybe that cooldown, from spawning at the props, should be a thing, I don't know.

And I'm pretty sure pizza boys can sell on the bank robs.

I disagree with all of your points.

You conveniently forgot to mention that criminals outnumber cops in every BR by far. If there are 10 cops vs 30 criminals, cops should damn right respawn and come back. You can count every cop respawn as a new cop, if those 10 cops respawn 3 times each, that's 30 cops vs 30 criminals which balances it out.
To allow for both sides to have similar respawning system while one outnumbers the other 3 to 1 is nonsense.

Furthermore, even with addition of all the changes you mentioned as unfair and damaging to criminals, majority of bank robberies are still successful.
There's 10-20% higher chance of criminals failing BR compared to previous months when it was 5-10%. Let's be generous and say BR now succeeds 75% of time. This means that cops manage to prevent only some 25% of bank robberies, if even that much.

To think that you win 75% of times and still try to nerf the other weaker side who wins 25% of times is disappointing to say the least.
Would you enjoy an activity which you fail 95% of times? No you wouldn't, neither do cops. Yeah, we don't like failing all the time. We're not NPCs standing around just to make your winning experience more interesting for you.

For once we've this "reasonable" chance of stopping a BR; while you've 75% chance of successfully robbing it, you STILL complain about cops?
I won't even try to mask my resentment here, I think that this and similar suggestions are hypocritical and two-faced, carebearing criminal cunts who are not able to accept defeat at any time, even though they win all the time.

@KARIM said in [SUGGESTION] Rules Returns balance in br:

@DROT said in [SUGGESTION] Rules Returns balance in br:

while you've 75% chance of successfully robbing it, you STILL complain about cops?

with the "shity" updates that made by "husband and wife" the chance to succesull bank became 25% ( as you can see gangs failed many brs this week or the past 2 weeks because of the updates :) "

Last time I checked, you didn't have access to the database statistics :slightly_smiling_face:

keep killarrest
add back old rule "using house to come faster for br not allowed"
& problem solved
be honest to yourself & tell to yourself with current situation are this house respawns fair? (doesent matter if you payed 200mills for an house)
karim is right, i even doubt that br sucess hits 25% yet, fells more like ~10%