[SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties

RAMPAGE

Question

Just a simple suggestion about adding a cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties.

It'd work like this:

I get killed. I respawn 1st time at my property. I get killed again but if I want to respawn at my property for the 2nd time I need to wait a cooldown a 30 seconds. Or... I can just respawn at nearest hospital if I don't want to wait for the cooldown of 30 seconds to end.

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@nicus said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@Patrol said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Then in the community we ask ourselves " how to help and increase in numbers " the cop side ! ...

Become more interesting as a squad maybe.

That's a bullshit argument if I've ever heard one. Are you saying cop life is uninteresting and attracts fewer people not because they have by far fewer activities available to them compared to criminal side; but because squads are not interesting enough? That it is somehow responsibility of squads as players to make up for that lack of content and development? I could step down to that level and whenever you complain about having a hard time in BR/JB/SR or wherever and simply say "Become more skilled as a gang."

@DROT ~[You can attend turfs, you can attend BRs, you can attend SRs, bah you can even raid bases!]~ - pretty much everything what criminals do? Cop life is BORING not because there isnt stuff to do. It's because people in squads dont even work together. Fuck i care what goes inside the squad, you will say the opposite anyway, but ill repeat what i said months ago if not years ago and still none cares about it.

"For me personaly main issue with cop side is lack of the teamwork/cooperation between the squads. Once squad gets created they tend to think like they're the best, they have no serious allies whatsoever.

When it comes to criminal activities such as SR's or BR's you need teamwork and it gives you more fun as you connect with other people. Cops just come alone with their squad mates which are in most of the cases outnumbered (like 2 up to 5 squad mates top rest of them stay somewhere around LVX). How can squad member stay loyal to the cop side if nothing keeps him there? Ofcourse he will chose gang that will treat him as a family members and will give you tones of experience you will never forget.
I personaly wouldnt blame scripts or balance but lack of any creativity from the squads. Also cops got lazy, they just keep getting stuff but they dont even wanna use it (saw multiple times when cops would just 'chill' at LVX while brs and then blame balance lol)"

So before u bring this argument that cops have less shit to do, think what goes inside the squads, how people get treated there. I've seen on multiple occasions that lower ranked squad members tend to be treated like shit. Then compare it to the top tier gangs, ask their members if they see gang as their family or not. I can guarantee my boys have full support and they can say that AA is pretty much an internet family lolza.

Feels like we are going offtopic. I still think we should implement the cooldown. It's not just during BR's but also SR's where both sides can endlessly keep respawning at nearest house they own.

@Bunny said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Put a cooldown timer on property spawning (I would suggest the slowly increasing timer by 10 secones, to a cap of 30), and make bank robbery doors open up slower. This way it'll be more balanced, and makes the brs more enjoyable for crims. Instead of perma cops slowly tearing the healths, it would be wave of cops.

It's not always about balance, sometimes you need to think also what's fun for either side and what's not.

And guys one more thing. Please ask yourself always: Would I have fun to play against this? This goes both to cop and crim side. We can always think about how we can balance it afterwards. I wouldn't have fun playing against cop's spawning instantly into br's personally, as they would slowly but surely keep taking your health down. I'd rather make waves of cops attacking that have time to organize, instead of fast spawning fast attacks into a bank.

If there would be a cap on spawning into properties, CLO's would get more invited into bank robberies, as attacking against DE/HLS armors within 20 seconds of each attack in bank is not fun to play against, while making doors open in bank allows de's/hls to organize and attack organized in banks.

Like I'm 100% sure that criminals wouldn't mind bank doors opening slower, if the attacks would be in waves and wouldn't happen every 10 seconds.

thank you bunny, finally someone who dont have an stick in the ass!
should be quote of the year

@jonathan959 said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@Ikzelf said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Totally not OP: https://streamable.com/a2mis

he bought the house, he has the right to use it however he wants and how many times he wants, not his fault it's close to the sr, someone sold it to him, probably a crim wanting to make money

For fuck sake. Our plan here isnt to disallow him spawning at it, just give it a cooldown so he doesnt appear every 2 seconds. You must be in a huge denial if u dont find this video fucking ridiculous. You really think we got nothing else to do during turfs than killing one guy over and over and ooooover again?

@jonathan959 said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@Ikzelf said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Totally not OP: https://streamable.com/a2mis

he bought the house, he has the right to use it however he wants and how many times he wants, not his fault it's close to the sr, someone sold it to him, probably a crim wanting to make money

ofc it was a crime selling house for money...absolutly no one cares for sr houses & saw alot shithouses near sr sold for 25k. after your logic should all crimes sell theyr houses they preffer to use, to buy houses near sr/at turfzones/warehouse/gang & group base/jail & br? logic 404 not found men sorry.. i preffer keep my sperm bank at tr instead selling it zo be able to buy some shitty houses near sr i would never use.
sadly ikzelf dont have video of ls warehouse, there was even 2 pigs at once using theyr houses. and you dont even need 1% of trumps brain to understand that abusing house respawns =/= skills, i bet even lorch have more skills whilest only using pd as spawn