[SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties

RAMPAGE

Question

Just a simple suggestion about adding a cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties.

It'd work like this:

I get killed. I respawn 1st time at my property. I get killed again but if I want to respawn at my property for the 2nd time I need to wait a cooldown a 30 seconds. Or... I can just respawn at nearest hospital if I don't want to wait for the cooldown of 30 seconds to end.

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@RAMPAGE said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Just a simple suggestion about adding a cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties.

It'd work like this:

I get killed. I respawn 1st time at my property. I get killed again but if I want to respawn at my property for the 2nd time I need to wait a cooldown a 30 seconds. Or... I can just respawn at nearest hospital if I don't want to wait for the cooldown of 30 seconds to end.

just why

Nope.

Why would you want to limit people from using their properties which they paid $$ for? Isn't that exactly the point for buying a property, to be able to spawn in a specific area?

I assume this is about bankrobberies but you're forgetting one point that it's free market for everyone, meaning that no one stops criminals from buying properties near banks, just as cops do, and one ironic thing is that I bought most of my houses near banks from criminals, so it's you guys' own fault for selling those properties to cops to make some profit, we shouldn't take the blame for that.

I really struggle to understand the point here. Some of you official gang members says that ''Cops suck and they can't fail a BR, and that we should look at X gang's media archive to see 8/8 bank robbeeries'', BUT on the other hand, some of other official gang members keep saying that cops are op and need to be nerfed ?????

Bank robberies are supposed to be hard to pull off, requiring a good teamwork between criminals, but it hasn't been like that for past years, since all criminals are very used to doing 8/8 bank robberies without no efforts, it hit them in the head like a baseball bat nowadays to fail that much, but that is how it was supposed to be all this time. It's easy to make suggestions to nerf the cop side, but you should perhaps be working on some new tactics to do a successful bank robbery, @Teddy can help you with that, we've been discussing and he seems to be one of the very few criminals who try to use their brains to outsmart the cops, instead of suggesting ridiculous things to nerf cops.

Even if we ignore every single thing I've said earlier in this post, bank robberies' rate of ending 8/8 or below 8/8 is still above 50% in favour for criminals (8/8), which means a bank robbery happening is likely to succeed with all safes being unlocked rather than fail. Not even talking about what you consider is a success (8/8?), because if you say, for example 7/8 is also success, that even takes the success rate higher.

Here is someone who understands the situation:

@Rzz0 said in Remove killarrest:

BR's are supposed to fail, the problem is that gangs dont understand this, the last few years a BR fail happened very rarely and it led to gangs making fun of one another for failing a BR(which was so rare like i said), you dont even get punished for failing a BR so why do you care?

@tamo Because currently (nowdays) it's so stupid, nonsense and unrealistic how a player INSTA RESPAWNS at his property... like really, really, really fast by clicking 1 simple button (respawn at last location). And then he gets back at the place like immediately... it doesn't matter if it's a crim player or cop player... if it's crims doing it then it affects negatively the cops and if the cops are doing it, it affects negatively the crims.

This suggestion is to make it FAIR FOR EVERYONE... to give everyone some time and a chance to move away, escape, get a better position or whatever.

So now I ask you: why not? :P

@JojoDb said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@Ikzelf said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Yes please, enough of the constant respawning next to the place I killed a cop in 2seconds

Could say the exact same about a crim tbh...

After 7 minutes maybe, I would even be fine of having it for every respawn ever. Makes medic also have a chance to revive someone

@Ikzelf said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@JojoDb said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Yes please, enough of the constant respawning next to the place I killed a cop in 2seconds

Could say the exact same about a crim tbh...

After 7 minutes maybe, I would even be fine of having it for every respawn ever. Makes medic also have a chance to revive someone

This doesn't mean I think it's equally fair to apply this rule though, because if there are 40 crims at a certain spot and only 10-20 cops, chances of the cops dying at a quicker rate are way higher.
Therefore it would only be negative towards the cop side to have a bigger delay on getting back to a certain location as we will get outnumbered way faster...

The idea sounds good, I've recently seen updates to make everything "equally fair". Funny thing is...every single update that has been applied is been for one side only, DE's ability to arrest during BRs, HLS allowed to attend BR's in once City. Anyway for the criminals is hard when cops in this case keep respawning and coming up to the BR, keep lowering the crims HP without a cooldown whatsoever. If you're to keep this nonsense respawn thing, remove the kill arrest and let us respawn as well, see if that's enjoyable too.

I have a perfect sniper spot on the balcony of my RC house by the SR, I can directly shoot 3/4 of crims on roof and people get pissed off by it, no wonder why, it's OP that I respawn at the same tile that I was shooting them a second prior, and on top of this I get my 100 sniper rounds back!

i'm just mentioning this before people call me biased

i agree with a cooldown - which should be moderate but not extreme.6-20 seconds maybe. not sure

@Terry said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Nope.

I assume this is about bankrobberies but you're forgetting one point that it's free market for everyone, meaning that no one stops criminals from buying properties near banks, just as cops do, and one ironic thing is that I bought most of my houses near banks from criminals, so it's you guys' own fault for selling those properties to cops to make some profit, we shouldn't take the blame for that.

the thing is, why should criminals keep/buy houses they dont need? should i sell all my houses just to buy houses near bank only to stopp cops using them for brs? this would be nosense houses for me i would never use & its dumb.

its a fact that cops activity gone higher & finally using teaming & brain, i guess u are big part why this happened (& its good this happend). and its clearly that using house to attent an ongoing with such high cop activity is unfair in all thinkable ways, doesent matter if cops payed shit ton of money to houses or not, after all the server activity past half year was low & every poor cop could buy an house near bank, in my eyes this cant be a reason to say "who cares if its unfair, we payed alot money for houses, so fk it". earlyer when cop activity was good, there was a rule that gangs/squads was not allowed using theyr houses to go to ongoing brs, why just dont remake this rule? i accifently did "almost" same topic like this cuz didnt saw this one https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13830/respawn-timer-for-brs/2.
the suggestion is either bring back the rule "spawn at base or hospital only for br" or set a respawn timer only if die jnside br.

and specially u should remmember the 2 failed brs with over 30 deffenders in august, only cuz ~5 cops had house at tr & rc, this 5 cops alone attent ~20x more to that brs than all the other ~30cops did this day, u cracked the safes, but as deffender i saw how the same cops arrived unlimited times untill all crimes died, u asked afterwards how it was possibleto fail br with all the deffenders, well this is the reason. & with the cop activity + teaming nowdays its alrdy easy possible stopp br without house respawn, having the reason that people "wasted" money on houses cant be in my eyes a valid reason

also "just" readd rule about "cops & gangs not allowed spawn at theyr propertys in order to reach faster to br"

@Terry said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Nope.

Why would you want to limit people from using their properties which they paid $$ for? Isn't that exactly the point for buying a property, to be able to spawn in a specific area?

I really struggle to understand the point here. Some of you official gang members says that ''Cops suck and they can't fail a BR, and that we should look at X gang's media archive to see 8/8 bank robbeeries'', BUT on the other hand, some of other official gang members keep saying that cops are op and need to be nerfed ?????

Bank robberies are supposed to be hard to pull off, requiring a good teamwork between criminals, but it hasn't been like that for past years, since all criminals are very used to doing 8/8 bank robberies without no efforts, it hit them in the head like a baseball bat nowadays to fail that much, but that is how it was supposed to be all this time. It's easy to make suggestions to nerf the cop side, but you should perhaps be working on some new tactics to do a successful bank robbery, @Teddy can help you with that, we've been discussing and he seems to be one of the very few criminals who try to use their brains to outsmart the cops, instead of suggesting ridiculous things to nerf cops.

Even if we ignore every single thing I've said earlier in this post, bank robberies' rate of ending 8/8 or below 8/8 is still above 50% in favour for criminals (8/8), which means a bank robbery happening is likely to succeed with all safes being unlocked rather than fail. Not even talking about what you consider is a success (8/8?), because if you say, for example 7/8 is also success, that even takes the success rate higher.

Here is someone who understands the situation:

@Rzz0 said in Remove killarrest:

BR's are supposed to fail, the problem is that gangs dont understand this, the last few years a BR fail happened very rarely and it led to gangs making fun of one another for failing a BR(which was so rare like i said), you dont even get punished for failing a BR so why do you care?

you're forgetting that banks aren't the only places that a 0.5 second respawn is highly OP.

@Tut-Greco said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@DeepK said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

We gonna wait 30 second to respawn back for what we paid $ ?

Let's hypothetically say the cooldown would incrementally increase if the player respawns within x duration multiple times, so not a static cooldown, wouldn't that be bette

if this is possible, would be great

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@Tut-Greco said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

@DeepK said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

Let's hypothetically say the cooldown would incrementally increase if the player respawns within x duration multiple times, so not a static cooldown, wouldn't that be bette

why do you have to agree with everything i disagree ? :smile:

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown of 30 seconds for respawning at properties:

why do you have to agree with everything i disagree ? :smile:

well why u disagree everything i agree ? : D
all i want to happend is having either rule back "no house respawn for br" or cooldown timer
all i get "but i payed 100mills for that house"

guess will instead try build bank interior & make own br events