• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number #10
Participants @AdemBygt @Orten1 @Crank @Tuned @Manny @Ares
Story

We were continuing our preparations for the tournament and realized that some of the betters would want drugs. For this, we started talking to cripz by phone, thinking that we would talk to the cripz gang and handle this. After we gave them the necessary information, we notified the Rogue gang to deliver the drugs and called him to speak at the fight club base. When I offered them the job, they gladly accepted it and made their way to the bass of the cripz.

alt text
alt text
alt text

When they went to the base of Cripz, they will meet with orten, and orten would give them the necessary information. When they contact to Orten, they went down to the cripz warehouse to get the drugs and started moving the drugs into the car. After the move, they received the delivery information from the center and set off towards the fight club bases to finish the delivery.r

alt text
alt text
alt text

After they came to the fight club bases, we started to move the drugs to our boxes, and when the transaction was over, I thanked them for the delivery and paid the delivery money.

alt text
alt text
alt text

More Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/hGRJ8uN

alt text
Roleplay Number #11
Participants @The-Best1 @Skeppiw (Acez)
Story
ScreenShots:
One day, i was calling Acez for a box practice.
Alt text (my pov) alt text (acez pov) and Acez answered the phone call, we've talked abit and came to the box practice. and he aggreed. after a few mins, Acez have arrived but me, i forgot my stuffs, so i cameback to my Appartment and get my stuffs alt text Alt text and then i go to the gym and saw that Acez is there waiting for me. alt text and we got inside the gym and started the practice alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...