AdemBygt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay Number #3
Participants: @Manny & Franklin
Story: I was just chilling in a bar smoking a cigarette drinking some beer while some guy dressed in purple walked next to me and started asking me stupid questions.. as first I didn't take him serious because I saw he was very drunk, but then I got very angry because he was quite annoying so I punched him in the face and then we decided to take the fight out so nobody else sees it. As I expected I beat him to death which he very much deserved.
Screenshots:

:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number : #4
Participants : Diego & Zabalito & Boubamax
Story : 01/11/2019 , i was training in my gym for my first fight and that's important to start my career of fighting .
01/12/2019 , I'm ready because i have one month of training without stop. I'm stressed , no one will make bets for me because im beginner and i don't have an experience as boxer and i'm not famous in boxing world. When i'm thinking about my career in future and the solutions of all my problems one of the biggest business mans call me and tell me that he will make 1m of bets for me and that he will help me to be a professional boxer , But on condition that I participate in other fight with other boxer. I accepted this deal. 13/12/2019 i'm ready for this fight all spectateurs , all boxers and all business mans are here !. I'm very stressed ...
Judgment : " GOO !! "
Oh my god, i won i can't believe , i was impossible for me , I did not expect to win
My favorite time .
Judgment : "Mike Tyson is winner "
From This Day My Life Transformed To Better And I Become A Professional Boxer .
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...