AdemBygt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number #5
Participants Hassan - @flora
Story At night i was in my house sleeping after 20 min i started to get my car and move around SA to do some things and earn money , after some mins i got idea to go to a Gym and i went to there and i did some trainings there and i felt hungry and i went to a res and i ate some things but when i was going to drive my car police stopped me they thought i am criminal and i had stars and they saw my ID and they said iam free and i dont have any crime so walked around SA after some mins i called my friend to do some trainings with me and we did it and after some hours i went to my house with my friend to watch some things in T.V and it was very nice day with my friend.
ScreenShots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1a3s99z3y/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
Roleplay Number:#6
Participants:Remp and @gunslinger
Story:On this day while I was walking around Los Santos and after an hour I got a call from my friend @gunslinger he said to me hello my friend so I answered him and said hello ... and in the end he said I want to play with you box because I heard that you are a member From @Fight Club I said yes, come to me, and upon his arrival, we entered and started playing.
ScreenShots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::