• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~[[Personal Information]]~(black)
~[Nickname]~(black): Striker06HUN
~[Username]~(black): Striker06HUN
~[Realname]~(black): Kevin
~[Age]~(black): 16
~[Nationality:]~(black) Hungary
~[Tell us something about yourself:]~(black) I like playing RP games, servers I found SAES recently and play on it now. About my hobbies, I like playing video games, reading, writing, watch movies, series. I like realistic games, they are better. (Like Insurgency, etc.)

~[[Ingame Information]]~(black)
~[Rate your english skills (1/10)]~(black): 7
~[Rate your teamwork skills (1/10]~(black)): 8
~[Rate your roleplay skills (1/10)]~(black): 9
~[Why should we choose you?:]~(black) Well, because I am mature and good guy who can play every day and help new gang to rise up.
~[Why do you want to join us?]~(black): I'm new on the server, and I would to join a gang to get more experience, but I choosed exactly S~D because I have a friend there and I like their Role Play
~[[SAES Career]]~(black)
~[How long did you play MTA?]~(black): 2-3 years, I think. I don't know exactly.
~[How long do you play SAES?]~(black): 3 days
~[What other g/s/c did you joined?]~(black): N/A
~[Do you've ever been kicked or banned (if yes why)?]~(black): Never
~[Did you read the rules on F1?]~(black): Yes.

@Striker06HUN said in ~ The Silence Of Death ~:

~[[Personal Information]]~(black)
~[Nickname]~(black): Striker06HUN
~[Username]~(black): Striker06HUN

Dear @Striker06HUN our first applicant ;) ,

Thank you for applying for The Silence Of Death, you're a new player on this server but you know how the system works. You also have a decent English that's what we are looking for. Meet me in-game for a little talk.

:::

alt text

:::

[Personal Information]
Nickname:RaZaK
Username:isis02
Realname:AederrazaQ
Nationality:Algeria
Tell us something about yourself:Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.
[Ingame Information]
Rate your english skills (1/10):7.5/10
Rate your teamwork skills (1/10):8/10
Rate your roleplay skills (1/10):8.5/10
Why should we choose you?:Because I am loyal and kind and I want to be like others and will not penetrate the rules of the team and the respect of team members and I will respect the largest of me and will respect the higher level of me.
Why do you want to join us?:As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, I joined different organizations. But in the last few months, I really changed a bit and became more stable than what I was before. I learn that It's no matter how many organization u was on or what are the currently groups that u are a part of. The main thing to gain reputation is to show how much loyal you are and how you show that u really can be useful by doing ur best for the organization that you are a part of. And that's what I'm working on right now. So Im here to offer these values just for you guys . The more specifics you can provide, the better. However, don't just talk about the benefits and perks of being a part there. What you should really try to emphasize is how the gang's mission, values, and work align with your own goals.I also decided to be in this organization because of my friends and I mean real friends. I'm somewhat thirsty and I know the fact that SD is a great gang of skillful members, good members and I can be them
[SAES Career]
How long did you play MTA?:since 2016
How long do you play SAES?: For 4years
What other g/s/c did you joined?:
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Dead
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
The Pirus:Left
Do you've ever been kicked or banned (if yes why)?:Nope
Did you read the rules on F1?:Yes,ofc

@Razak said in ~ The Silence Of Death ~:

[Personal Information]
Nickname:RaZaK
Username:isis02
Realname:AederrazaQ
Nationality:Algeria
Tell us something about yourself:Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.
[Ingame Information]
Rate your english skills (1/10):7.5/10
Rate your teamwork skills (1/10):8/10
Rate your roleplay skills (1/10):8.5/10
Why should we choose you?:Because I am loyal and kind and I want to be like others and will not penetrate the rules of the team and the respect of team members and I will respect the largest of me and will respect the higher level of me.
Why do you want to join us?:As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, I joined different organizations. But in the last few months, I really changed a bit and became more stable than what I was before. I learn that It's no matter how many organization u was on or what are the currently groups that u are a part of. The main thing to gain reputation is to show how much loyal you are and how you show that u really can be useful by doing ur best for the organization that you are a part of. And that's what I'm working on right now. So Im here to offer these values just for you guys . The more specifics you can provide, the better. However, don't just talk about the benefits and perks of being a part there. What you should really try to emphasize is how the gang's mission, values, and work align with your own goals.I also decided to be in this organization because of my friends and I mean real friends. I'm somewhat thirsty and I know the fact that SD is a great gang of skillful members, good members and I can be them
[SAES Career]
How long did you play MTA?:since 2016
How long do you play SAES?: For 4years
What other g/s/c did you joined?:
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa:Dead
FBIKicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
CripZ:I left
ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang
OC:Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
The Pirus:Left
Do you've ever been kicked or banned (if yes why)?:Nope
Did you read the rules on F1?:Yes,ofc

Asking every second for an invite is not the best way to join our family, you are blacklisted, don't bother applying for us.

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[* New ranks added!]
^[* New banners / logo added!]
^[* Roster updated!]
^[alt text]

^[And we're searching for loyal and mature players the ~[RECRUITMENT]~(green,lime) is still open!]
^[You can join our discord server by clicking on this link : https://discord.gg/U4WMDcj]