Turf wars

Zei

Question

I have an idea which is making lvl 1+ gangs to tane part in real turf wars, I mean i dont see why lvl 1 gangs cannot participate for example they need to train in my opinion so why not enabling turfwars for lvl 1 gangs and +

23 answers to this question

@Bagetto said in Turf wars:

Might as well make gangs official at lvl 1 then.. turf wars is about fighting for your "land", no? if a gang isn't official yet and got no base/home, it doesn't make much sense for them to be able to turf.

What about lvl 2 gangs ?

@Bartman said in Turf wars:

from my side a no, cuz lvl1 gangs can be total nubs & doing alot shit wich leads to report chaos, atleast thats what i think.
or could test how it works ~1-2 months & see if it gets report chaos or people use theyr brain

@Henry told me that it was a real mess back to some years when i dunno excatly but lvl0 was able to turf aswell, many rulebreaks and ..

ps: i'm not against adding unofficial gangs to turfwars and .. i support it and i would suggest something if it really happens you can state some rules like if an unofficial gang break an specific amount of rules they lose their right to turf

@TripleX said in Turf wars:

@Bartman said in Turf wars:

from my side a no, cuz lvl1 gangs can be total nubs & doing alot shit wich leads to report chaos, atleast thats what i think.
or could test how it works ~1-2 months & see if it gets report chaos or people use theyr brain

@Henry told me that it was a real mess back to some years when i dunno excatly but lvl0 was able to turf aswell, many rulebreaks and ..

ps: i'm not against adding unofficial gangs to turfwars and .. i support it and i would suggest something if it really happens you can state some rules like if an unofficial gang break an specific amount of rules they lose their right to turf

i have nothing against aswell, but ik how it ends up, many new gangs will kill some nerves on official gangs with reports & shit. as i said, iam up for an test month to test it, but my exeptions are low

Imo it makes no sense.

First of all, to get level 1 all you need is 10 members, this level is given out like candy to new gangs.

The thing I don't understand is how are you supposed to turf against people with no distinctive spawn.

Half of the gang will be turfing as arms dealer and half as drug dealers, ending up selling drugs and weapons at the same time with each other ( and if you decide to make a rule for that, good luck enforcing it).

I don't think it will be very enjoyable turfing and having to pick and choose between random crim spawns such as helpers and the enemy gang, and all that while every blip is the same red in minimap.

It's a no from me, I think it's fine as it is.