The~Yakuza - Media Archive

EloThAm

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#22: Unsuccessfully Deal [ @OverdoseCrime @ICE-Immigration-Customs-Enforcements @Shadro ]
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 24/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: Our amount of Drugs began to increase , we got new drug stock called Hallucinogens also you might begin to use this drugs with distort your sense of reality.
You may see or hear things that are not really there, or see things in a distorted way. Other effects can include like psychiatric disturbances . So in recent days we got a new consumers named OverdoseCrime , they required amount of it .
We head and met at San Fierro Pier 69 where we found most of the membership members waiting for us , and the deal is began . First of all we started talking about the high quality of Drugs , Disaster leads them to the car's trunk to check it then we negotiated on the available quantities that what they need , subsequently we talked about the reasonable prices .
They went to take a chat with each other ,Finally we reach the deal but sadly it's a trap they called some of Agents to arrest us and they run away with the money and the drugs .
Agents made a close investigation on our target identity. Putting a overwatch closeby , they had us under check until special forces arrived and took us out.
After arresting us, they told us that they recieved a anonymous tip about a infamous drugs dealer whereabouts, they took us directly to the PD, interrogating us roughly to squeeze out as much as possible. Although as stubborn as we were, they could not achieve any valuabe information. Then we became incarcerated.
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Screens here

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#23: Forgiveness Deal
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 26/08/2019
@Loay said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
#Roleplay -327-

• Apology : [ @OverdoseCrime @YakuzA @Rizoro @Disaster @Rainy @abdobary @Reus ]
    It all started when we received a phone call from our family member, Rainy. He used to call me while i was busy in our base working out and trying to build up my body muscles to come back stronger than before, i barely took my breath and started asking him what's the matter. Suddenly, one of The Yakuza members took the phone from his hands and said in an anger "Fix things or your mate will be sent straight to hell"". I didn't know what to do as i had no idea what was the circumstance, i thought they are tricking or even blackmailing us but i couldn't understand what happened until i arrived there with Reus and one of our helpers who was helping me lifting weights at gym. I took some high qualified moonshine and vodka crates from our storages in anticipation they want to have a deal. We arrived at their base, i started talking with their boss but refused to have any kind of negotiation with them until i hear Rainy's voice. They handed me a phone to call him and after 15 seconds they took it back in order to get into business. I asked him why did they do so although we had good relationship in the latest months and we also have had great deals with each other, their first impression was kinda surprised but they asked if i had no idea about what happened last day. I answered his question wondering what would happen let them kidnap our mate in front of our base while he is not armed ! but he begin discussing what has happened last night. It was our youngsters mistake, they had a deal with The Yakuza members but it overturned into a betrayal as they called ICE to arrest The Yakuza members so they can get both drugs and money and gain 200% profit whilst no HQ had an idea about the deal. So, The Yakuza dudes broke out of prison and kidnapped Rainy in order to hit us back. I apologized more than one time to them and promised that won't occur at any time from now and on. I asked Bary to bring out the crates of moonshine and vodka in order to gift them as an apology from The Overdose Crime Family, since we were not armed and we have shown our good intentions they showed us the same from their side. They unscrewed his capture and gave him back to us, we had a handshake and gave a promise that everything should be going on the right way next time. We left the place in a luxurious way, but we knew that our youngsters have to be punished for the problems they started and handled by their managers

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#24: Japanese Deal .?
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 30/08/2019

@Stay said in Undisputed Command - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #: 5
Date:23/08/2019
Backstory/Background:

JAPANESE DEALS!. ?
alt text
Today's Undisputed Command Labor was quite simple for us we were working on the Central Command for about 3 weeks now, we've been elaborating more cocaine 'La Blanca' .

From our last sellout that was actually to Mongols MC, But today there was another name filling the gap that name was The Yakuza mafia boss, He wanted to have a little taste therefore he contacted Me the Comandante of the Undisputed Command to Deliver him some Blanca.

Me along side Mateo and Burtos packed some pounds of La Blanca and right away headed Yakuza's Central operations Located somewhere Las Venturas, We proceeded, we got out the Command and rushed there.

Once we arrived the Place this Yakuza Boss was already awaiting for us, he invited us to get in, so as we did, then we had a short conversation he tasted out the product, he bought some pounds of it, and he lowkey mentioned that he'd be more interested next time , perhaps for a massive buy out

YakuzA>@EloThAm

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ET8Zz0w

alt text

~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#25: JThe Sea is our home
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 30/08/2019

@JoeX said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media:

alt text
RolePlay: The Sea is our home
Participants: @Cornelius @wave21160 @Arone @Avengr @EloThAm @NikitA321 @Disaster
Story:
In the morning while We were sailing in San Fierro sea and smoking our joints and diving searching for things under the water and swimming in the sea we got a call from a friend telling us that there in San Fierro sea a big ship, and two gangs dealing on it, We closed the call and get our weapons and our greanades and jumped into the boat and sailed to the ship we entered it slowly and saw what's happening we waited till they open the bags to see what in it, it was drug dealing we waited till they walked to me the rooms and threw a nade and jumped and got the bags then, run and killed the others gang members and jumped into the boat and escaped before the police come

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text