The~Yakuza - Media Archive

EloThAm

alt text

~[W]~(#998855)elcome to the The~YakuzA Media Center,Here you will be able to find all our activities.Which includes: The Roleplays that we've organized it or just participated on it,All the Events that we've hosted it and more and more of criminal activities.
~[H]~(#998855)ope you will have fun watching our media!

~[The~YakuzA First Generation:]~(#998855)

alt text

alt text
alt text

~[Total Number of Events:]~(#998855) 43
~[Total Event Awards :]~(#998855) 55.500.000$

alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Total Number of Roleplays:]~(#998855) 37

alt text
~[Total Number of Activities:]~(#998855) 56

alt text

alt text

alt text

![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/zVYuIcg.png)
~[**R]~(#998855)oleplay#:**
~[**D]~(#998855)ate:**
~[**R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:**

alt text

![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/5fIsC2s.png)
~[**E]~(#998855)vent Type:**
~[**P]~(#998855)rize:**
~[**L]~(#998855)WS/G6:**
~[**W]~(#998855)inner(s):**
~[**S]~(#998855)creenshots:**

alt text

![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/pnDBTGz.png)
~[**A]~(#998855)ctivity#:**
~[**D]~(#998855)ate:**
~[**S]~(#998855)creenshots:**

alt text

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#1: A deal
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 09/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: as Usual , we were preparing for a kidnapping , we head to our gerage to bring our weapons , suddenly we just found ourselves empty of ammo . The last solution is to find a weapons vendor . So I made a phone call to Arms Assassins members called 'Avanger' and Pazzo two of the biggest dealers around San Andreas ,They can Bring us what we want.
The meeting was at our base where we start talking about the deal and after a short discussion we have agreed on A certain percentage of ammo for a fee .
I won't delay it was a succesfully deal and we headed finally to our operation.
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/uyZkhh6

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#2: Sale of contraband
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 09/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
Late evening , Yakuza received a call from Monglos motocycle club to buy some drugs because as i notice their amount of Drugs began to decrease , and as they are consumers and they have enough money , so our only goal was search for a consumer of drugs to deal with , so we made hard until we found this desired .
Then i moved to the spot with the product , Corn take a look at it and he was impressed so he spent amount of money to take a large amount so i went to the base with him to bring more quantity .
So After This kind of best deal Monglos motocycle thanked yakuza for the work and we made a little promise that they will buy the same quantity of drugs every month and it's possible to give us something unique instead of money in case of lack of money .
~[S]~(#998855)creenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/mcxLKL8

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#3: New Sellers
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 9/8/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: Preparing for our next Operations we still needed some guns so we called our Arms Assassins dealers but there was no respond . We got some new informations that OverdoseCrime gang has one of the best quality of weapons around San Andreas. So we contacted a member called ' @Judyes ' and decided to buy some guns to make our next mission as fast as we can .
Our meeting place was in OC base where we spoke about the quantity and quality of weapons that we wanna buy it. After few minutes of discussing, they showed us their weapons . It seemed pretty good like we heard about it, well we discussed about the amount of payment as it's our first deal with OC they surprised us with a discount of 15% .
It was a successful deal , we picked our weapons then we paid them. Finally we loaded arms in our cars returning to our base pleased of what we have done.

https://imgur.com/a/hQg9r58

alt text

~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#4: The Fate Of Entering Our Zone
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 10/8/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: In recent days , I was spying on unknown person delivering illegal stuff around San Andreas I really wanted to know the identity of the flatbed driver because he passes throught our zone secretly, what made YakuzA members reported him to the head of gang which everyone fear him.
After collecting enough informations about this delivery man , its time to murder him . I went to our secret store , took everything needed and headed to LV-LS highway where the operation will hapen.
I camped behind a tree , after few minutes the flatbed has shown up , I blocked the way with my car and took the driver out . I started talking to him aiming my gun into his head, I kept torturing him to know where he came from and his destination . Sadly I couldnt know any information of him, so I murdered him , after that I called a YakuzA member we threw the corpse in the sea and took the truck returning to our base.

https://imgur.com/a/TxAZ48p

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#5: No Mercy #part1
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 10/08/2019
After a long weary day, Yakuza members wanted to have some fun and rollick to recharge their batteries.We gathered , we took one of our luxurious car and we started patrolling around Las Venturas. It was too late , the wind is howling like some horror movie opener , The street was desolate. The storefronts were devoid of displays, which was just as well, because not a single person was there to admire them. Cars sat empty along the curb, collecting dust.
We noticed an abandoned parking where we parked our vehicule and we settled down to take a rest ,smoke a cigarette and discuss some important subjects.We talked about a big terrorist operation to do in the future. As we got new inforamations lately from our spies that a big race event is coming soon which includes many luxurious and speedy cars. So our plan was burglaring on this race with weapons and carjacking every vehicule belongs to racers.
While conversing, we heard some noise behind the wall facing us.we threw the cigarettes,we picked up our guns and we moved slowly and carefully to the noise source. An unexcepted surprise was waiting for us ,it was a spying reporter who was hearing us and taking photos.We got furious and some of our members put the pistol into his head to kill him but our leader prevented us and proposed to torture him in order to know who sent him and what for.
After hours of investigation with the hostage and after many attempts , he did not give us any little information and concealed the point of his spy fact,so torturing him became a waste of time, consequently,we decided to take off his head,but before that,our leader told us to bring him to our base cause its safe and out of sight so no one can wuxi to the police or notice this crime.According to our leader orders,we entered the hijacked person in the car and went to our base after verifying that no one saw us.
after a few minutes we arrived to our home,we ejected and put him down on the ground and finally killed him using no mercy.

https://imgur.com/a/aUsu4sI

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#6: Prison Break
In the last week a YakuzA member got arrested at Las Venturas Police Department for assassinating a special police agent , so his punishment was very strict which is death sentence , the situation wasnt under our control, sadly , so I called all YakuzA members to regroup in base to find a solution.
After a long discussion, we decided to kidnapped a cop trying to know some informations about the jail mapping, we kept torturing him trying to make him speak, the scum agent still wouldn't budge. And that's why we ended his life. Well, for same reason, we decided today to kidnap another agent. Los Santos-Las Venturas highway where the kidnapping operation happen, may was not the best step for a big step like it. But everything was quickly, we get him out from his car aiming at him with our guns, then we headed to a secluded location near Red Country where we tortured him.
We did not get all what we was looking for from him, but atleast we got the enough of informations to broke into the jail . In two days our brother will be taken to the main jail in Los Santos as the agent told us. So we prepared ourselves and its time to jailbreak our brother , we drove to jail with a stolen car putting a mask on our faces , I parked the car in a nearby forest and started moving cautiously. We climbed over the wall after sniping all the warden trainees and we broke into our brother cell , we took him out as fast as we can and we run out of the jail to the car.
The information of jailbreak was sent to all units of Los Santos , it was hard for us to escape from Police cars but thank god after hours of fighting with cops we succeeded to abandon them without any damages .

https://imgur.com/a/dBz3aLk

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#7: Mission Failed
@Wolf said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay number: 56
Participants in The RP: @Disaster , @EloThAm , thanks for help @hope
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling with Hope around San Andreas we got a call from our Director told us there is a Dangerous criminal called Disaster this man Wanted to kill a civilian since he wants to revenge for his friend then I closed the call with Director then me and hope moved to LV Police Department to prepare ourselves after that we took a police car from Lv police Department Garage then moved to save the civilian's life from the Dangerous criminal by using GPS then we followed the the victim and when he stopped we waited for the Dangerous Criminal and when he arrived we moved Immediately to cuffs him and put him inside the police car then we moved back to LV police Department to Jail him before I jail him I uncuffs the Suspect to gave me all his Equipment then I took it from him and put it inside the box then We took the suspect to Jail him after that I called the Director to tell him the Mission was Successful done after that I thanked officer.Hope for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text