EloThAm

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#17: No Mercy#part2
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 19/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: We had been preparing for this day a long time ago , after killing the spy in our base few days ago , we squared up to our principal mission.Our tactic was as follows : we enter the race as spectators and guests , secretly armed and wait for the fovorable moment to bring out our weapons , snatch the race cars and escape as quickly as possible that no one can notice our next destination.
So the promised day came,we gathered in our base ,brought all our guns and parked our vehicules , we used simple cars in order to not attract attention,we did the plan again ,doled out roles and distributed spot to every member.
After an hour of dicussing and exchange of views , we divided into teams and headed to the big event located in Las venturas .
The moment we arrived, we were surprised by the crowd,the music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. I liked this song.
Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. I couldnt make out any words, but laughter rang in my ears and wouldnt seem to stop. The song that was playing got louder, pulling me in and wouldnt let go. I had no choice but to join the crowd after parking the car, jumping in a huddled group like Tic-Tacs being shaken in a box.Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, but much more colourful. The area was full of prostitutes and competitors, race cars everywhere having their engine noise mixed with the music.
We were so close to each other in case of problems, we were dancing with girls, encouraging racers to push back suspicions of being robbers or something like that but we were ready for the signal which was a bright green light from above a mountain.
After I noticed the indicative,I drew deeply on my cigar and then coughed heartily.I rubbed the grey stubble that populated my sagging chin and drained the rest of my whisky, everyone of us went to a hiding place to wear masks for the severity of the operation. The first step begins.
Subsequently, each two members infiltrated to a racer car, one forward and the other one from the back for more safety.For me and my partner ,we gave an envelope to the driver,It was a photograph of him taking his niece to the park last Saturday then I said "How delicate and vulnerable children are, don't you think??". In a subconscious gesture of disgust his nose wrinkled and he drew his head backwards.We used the same tactic with every racer, we threatened them with killing their relatives and ordered them to leave their cars quietly without annoyance and resistance,also we were assisted by a team of snipers in above the mountain in case of shooting,we were planned for every little problem can come out.
Fortunately,we didnt face any stubborn guys,every driver left his car in peace,so the second step begins.
We started driving to the base with our luxurious gems(cars),we tried to drive as to be at ones wits end,after about 10 minutes of driving, the unexpected has befallen, a troupe of police was following us.
We had no choice but to seperate,each both of us in car to a certain way. My partner was driving insanely and and imaginative speeds leaded to lose control at the fork , got out of the road and hit into a tree led to the death of my friend,two shocks at the same time for me but I had no time to think or to stop, the police was chasing me and found myself in a scary forest.
The sky plunged into an ominous darkness, awakening predatory creatures out of their lair. I jumped as a distant bloodcurdling howl made my hair stand on end. I watched anxiously as the forest slowly transformed into a lethal playground. Tree branches stretched out in front of me, forming a cavern of distorted limbs that seemed to reach out and grab my flesh. A vile pain spread throughout my chest like a deadly infection and my lungs beseeched me to stop walking. My knees felt like rubber after running constantly for hours and now I gulped selfish breaths of air. Helpless, I walked on, my feet dragging noisily on the carpet of lifeless leaves, each step triggering a rush of pain in my chest. In spite of my feeble condition, my lips curled into a smile as the realization that I had escaped finally struck me.
I felt smug at my little victory, I had really made it. I was free from the filthy clutches of the cruel government. I was finally going home, a home whose wings had not yet been torn by the evil federal government. A home still thriving, still breathing without restrictions, or so I hoped. The members of yakuza have managed to keep the base hidden from the federal government's radar for years. I had been lucky to escape from both police and death.
After hours of walking as dead,I catch sight of the base,so I sped up the pace and regained the glamor of hope,thanks god Im home. My brothers helped me as quickly as possible. After catching my breath I told them that we lost a member and I narrowly escaped.I recited to them what happened exactly.Profits were huge,we just made one of the most big successful operations but we lost a soul , we lost a brother.

~[S]~(#998855)creenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/mstwxfA

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#18: Trainning and coaching
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 21/08/2019

@Colo said in TugaThugs Media Archive:

alt text

After long trainning and coaching season , we got a call from one of the most bandits gang called YakuzA , they want us as a coach to trainning them because their ennemies being more stronger and we are one of the most popular gangs around san andreas .Their known as the best street fighters.The most prominent of the activities of this gang: their organizations to secret games in various areas, so i should get everything ready to be an awesome trainee, so i picked them to our San fiero Gym to prepare it for this awesome show, so we started with the material, we fixed the setting then we moved to the heavy bags, then we moved to the training room. Everything was ready for .. the trainning's begun
Practicipate : [TT]Colobria &
From @YakuzA :
@Disaster @Rizoro @thebutcher @Avengr

Screens:

https://imgur.com/a/EUfAR7T

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#19: fixing the car
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 22/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
@JoeX said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
Participants: @Rizoro
Story: In the morning I as watching the TV, and drinking my beer in the garage, My phone ringed and a friend called me for a help in Las Venatrus, He wanted me to help him quickly as I can, I put off the TV get my tools in the car trunk, get the car keys and drove to him as He sent me his location, I went to him we talked about his car and what happened with him, He was driving and heard a bad noise sound getting out from the car, I opened the engine and drove the car and heard the sound I opened the car hood and the engine was good and the oil filter was great and the whole car was fine but the fuel filter isn't cleaned, I took his car and went to my garage and prepared my tools and get for him a new fuel filter and Fixed it to him
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#20: The Hostage [ @JoeX @gothboi ]
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 23/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: As always , the yakuza members were patrolling around San Andreas, exactly in San Fiero , until we got a call from an OverdoseCrime member named JoeX saying he need our service for a confidential and sensitive mission.
We didnt refuse the demand and we headed to their base. Since we were in San Fiero the trip didnt take time, we arrived after few minutes. JoeX and his fellow warmly welcomed us and they brought us into a living room where we sat down and discussed the task.
They affirmed that an organisation zero member named Gothboi stole a big quantity of protein and some other important stuff, he has been revealed through the hidden camera inside the base, it captured his face, how he sneaked in and his robbery.
The OverdoseCrime members were so furious about what happened and wanted their revenge as soon as possible,requesting us was in order to kidnap the doer and bring him to them for a fee.
As we suffer those days from lack of money, we didnt refuse the misssion but we asked for some informations that can help us to finish the task perfectly without losses, consisting of the plan of the organisation zero base,the number and the spots surrounding by bodyguards.
After claiming those informations and since his base was fortified a lot we resorted to another way of kidnapping,we'd been watching him for few days, we knew his routines, and where he lived and that he stopped to pet dogs. We picked the dog out of it's pet store box and jumped into our blacked out SUV. Then we drove to the most isolated part of his route home from base, broke the dog's front legs and left it mewing in his path. we knew that when he saw it his mind would race and all those pesky rules about stranger danger would be forgotten. And we was right. When we pulled up she was panic stricken we attacked him. We'd raised the gun right at him but never fired, instead cuffing his arms and legs, binding her mouth and slung him in the back of our car.
We called directly Joex telling him that we got the hostage and we decided to meet at the top of a hill where we brought with us the kidnapped man.
JoeX and his fellow manny threatened to throw him from above if he dont obey them and bring the bags back because it contains important CDs that can put the gang in danger.
Gothboi did not resist for a long time he started crying and told us that he is ready to do anything to keep his life. He took us to the his syndicate base where the stolen stuff is and gave back the OverdoseCrime gang everything belongs to them(money, CDs and protein). Due to his obedience we did not kill him we just got paid for completing the task and we were back home.

~[S]~(#998855)creenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/awPdjil

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#21
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 19/08/2019

@Judyes said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Raf0 & @Disaster

RP Scenario: Today, in the night ,a young man took part in a drifting race , he crashed into a driver and his car damaged and actually fucked up.

I responded to TMH base and we started our work , firstly the bold thing was the engine, defendly was damaged and was smoking a lot , there is wasnt any way to fix it except to replace the engine , as he is drifter we placed new v8 engine , we took out the old v6 engine and i installed the new with the screwdriver ,also the oil fuel was empty, i took new oil bottle and i dropped everything in the oil tank, after we have done with the engine i was looking around the car and i saw that all of the back part damaged , including the trunk door , lights, and the bumper, firstly i took out the old trunk door and i dropped it on the side, i went to search for new one in the room but there is wasnt trunk door , only some files and nitro gas , but i saw outside the room exactly a elegy trunk door , exactly for that vehicle , i took it and placed it on the trunk spot , i took the screwdriver and i installed it carefully without any troubles or / and mistakes.

the mecanico Raf ordered us to check the wheels ,the wheels was worst and tight ever , we took our best drifting wheels and HitBoT installed and replaced all of the four wheels, after we done with the car , , pro spoiler , mega bumpers and x10 nitro , i tested the car around and its was freaking awesome , we parked it in the garage and the customer took the car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/MNU90uC