• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#12: Ventarus Hills Troubles
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 14.08.2019
@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 314 : Ventarus Hills Troubles
Participants :[ @The-Company ] @Sucre, [ @YakuzA ] @Disaster, [ @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation ] @kajobecha2

Story :
In the night While I was going to smoke My weed joint, I got a call from a friend ordered Hashish, Hashish is an african stuff like the weed, But I didn't has in my pocket except my joint of weed and don't know how to get for him Hashish at late night, I smoked my joint and start thinking about this order and remembered a friend cop got this things for his friends who like me, I called my friend who ordered the stuff and drove the cars to north Las Ventarus hills, My friend cop has a house there, We went there and talked to my friend
alt text
We talked about ordering Hashish and some stuff for me, We talked a while about the business and some stuff about The Police Department, and who works in San Fierro now and something about the crime, As I was planning with him for a new mission In San Fierro, We got the Hashish and showed it to my friend who ordered it, and gave him the money, We got in my friend car and went away and the cop did that too, While he was driving he went to a closed area We waited beside it's Buildings and heard fire, I jumped from the walls to see what's happening I saw the cop on the ground and Crinimals shooting him, we didn't know what to do, we jumped in the car and Run
alt text
alt text
We escaped and the guys who killed the cop was running after us and the car fuel ended, we ran on our foots, We couldn't take our breathe from this, We didn't have anything except blowing their car I jumped to the enemy car and started shooting fire on it till we opened the door and get this guys, we killed them and blowed the car, We went to the night club to relax, Then went home to sleep, It was a bad order but we finally safe
alt text

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#13: Our Revenge
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 16/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: One day , the most Yakuza loyal member named as " YakuzA>thebutcher" got arrested for smuggling drugs, He got arrested by some agents called "Agent.X53 and @skann " of Las Venturas police department, After one day of getting arrest those officers brought his dead body at "YakuzA>thebutcher "'s death place and told that when he reached at the Jail he got heart attack which cause his death, Everyone was so sad.
"Yakuza>Disaster" went near his body and observer that his shirt upper button was open which was showing his body, When "Yakuza>Disaster" tried to check his body , he seen a whole of bullet at his heart, still didn't told anyone about that shit, then he just let those information only for Yakuza members named "Yakuza>Rizoro and Yakuza>Lazar" and told him everything, Yakuza's leader was not there at movement.
"Yakuza>Disaster" called his spy who was spying on LVPD and told him to find what happened with his partner as "YakuzA>thebutcher" was his best friend, so "Yakuza>Disaster" was anxietly waiting for his spy answer, he's Spy brought some documents to him which were Top Secret, he paid him an extra amount of money and then he start checking those files and sadly he got it , seen a photo which "YakuzA>thebutcher' got killed by an Agent of Las Venturas police department known as "Agent.X53",

Disaster called his detective and gave him task to find when and where this "Agent.X53" can be found ? After few hours his Detective replied that 17:30 AM you will be able to find him at his House located in Las Venturas, After a long of waiting and has anxiety attack , We reach the 16:30 AM, Yakuzas regoruped themselfs to reach agent's house and went to the nearest roof top to get the best position , "Yakuza>Disaster" placed his Sniper to hunt that shity agent and take "YakuzA>thebutcher"'s death as a revenge. After 1 hours when "Agent.X53" parked his car and was heading towards the door, finaly they achieved the ambush revenge
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Screens Here

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#14: Tattoo services
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 17/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
The YakuzA ,they are known as the best tattoo designers around San Andreas which is necessary to have tattoos all over your body to be a part of this bandits group. One Day, when we was chilling in our base , I had a phone call , it was Avanger saiying that he wants to change his style and have some tattoos . Wahtever, he made the right choice , I sent him our Tottos shop location which is in Los Santos and told him to meet me there tomorrows evening
The time has come , Avanger was surprised of the new style of tattoo, he really liked it so he decided to do it . Now were ready to start the mission, It took me a lot of hours to finish tattoing his whole chest and two arms , He really loved that . It cost him 370$ but After few minutes of discussing we agreed about 330$ as he is new customer.
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xTgglg9

alt text

~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#15: The End Part#2
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 18/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:As I said earlier, the excessive operation was successful and quite literally , The hostage with us and she is safe Waiting for the ransom to come To release this annoying person In order for our treasury to be a bit full, the goal is to buy some equipment that will help us complete the next operations Our patience is running out and we have been waiting , We asked who would bring the ransom that our patience began to be implemented and And that he must to speed up before it will be too late in order to save the hostage Suddenly , he just said that he will come immediately The panic started hovering around We have to be careful for fear that he called the police .Everyone took his placing and waiting...
We see a car coming from a far and nothing behind , we though that the place is safe at that moment , The ransom came out of his car heading to us with steady steps and with confidence and that was a something weird , I began to doubt out , I called our snipers to take care and open their eyes Notice that there is a car that does not usually pass by our base ,We didnt do any reaction at this moment ...Anyways , The ransoms guy headed to me and he was actually without any protection ,We started talking and he was very careful about the safety of the hostage .A few minutes later our sniper have seen a police car passed away ,A few more seconds the police attacked our base and that was so fast ,We were forced to introduce the owner of the ransom and then after that became many disputes between both parties Which ended up winning, of course ...Sadly I alerted him a thousand times but he was not trusted , so we killed them both and got the money... Dont mess with yakuza members next time!!!!!

~[S]~(#998855)creenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/vKEv2LY

:::

alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#16: Air Operation
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 18/08/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story: In the recent days, we decided to carry an amount of drugs from one city to another by air, we tried to talk to a pilot But he did not agree to this because he wont risk himself and may be subjected to life imprisonment. So we was obliged to give him a huge sum of money and we gave him some time to think about the tempting offer. After one day , he refused for this reason we showed him the evil face of YakuzA, we threatened him to kill his whole family even his children. The pilot agreed to transfer the large quantity of drugs from San Fierro airport to Las Venturs airport . When he arrived, he found the airport full of police he was so nervous.
The policeman began searching the bags, when the pilot bag arrived He was so scared that the officer would suddenly recognize him but luckily he didint pay attention to drugs which were hidden in the bag. After a long time , the pilot sneaked out of the airport and went to the meeting location in LV- V Rock hotel where we was waiting him to take our goods. Everything passed normally , we thanked that pilot, released his family and we drove back to our base.
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Screens Here