The~Yakuza~CLOSED

EloThAm

name: givemethatkid

• Username: kimoz

• Nationality: Egypt

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 4 days

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): no

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : no

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza role play: yakuza role is the meaning of Fantasy gangs that they can almost robe houses banks kidnap people for information do tattoos Handle our cars,selling cars,drugs and the best part is Assassination which i like the most.

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: no

• why you wanna join us? :I want to join to serve this gang with my blood and with my hand Because this gang i loved it from first time

• what can we expect from you? :Available in game all time and Activities skills loyalty role play etc

• Any additional information we may need to know?: i love play saes all the time and every day

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname:DoDo111
UserName:Damkiller
Nationality:Egyptian
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:almost 21 hours.
Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?:No i have never been adminjailed nor banned .
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?:Nope.
Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: Well, Yakuza roleplay means the new way of a gangster life,You can Carjacking Which is the important role,Sell cars in a private undercover Factory,and the cool thing is the tattoo design that you can handcraft,Kidnapping people to gain informations
and finally is the assassination for money.
Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: Honestly No.
why you wanna join us?:i would like to join cause i Want to be a member of this well-known gang Yakuza! so i can do all of this cool and good illegal stuff.
what can we expect from you?:I am almost active in the game,and iam good at roleolaying shooting driving my english is not bad,And ofc iam a good boy.
Any additional information we may need to know?:Nah.

@kimoz & @Damkiller

Both of u got ~[UnderReview]~(sienna) for now ,you been passed the application part but still didn't see you around , let me catch both of you ingame ;D , otherwise just keep hanging with us and you will get your final outcome as soon as possible ! for more communication try to join our Discord server https://discord.gg/YFvsQzd . Have fun !!

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname: NORSYAZNAWIE

• Username:VEYRON

• Nationality: MALAY

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 1 YEAR AND MORE

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): NO

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : NEVER

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: ARM DEALER

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: NOT , I 'M ALONE

• why you wanna join us? : because I want to hang out and move around together .

• what can we expect from you? : behave well and work.

• Any additional information we may need to know?:It's fine, if you need a pm question

*Nickname: NORSYAZNAWIE

*Username:VEYRON
*Nationality: MALAY
*How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 3 or 4 hour a day.
*Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): NO
*Have you left or were you kicked from *previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : NEVER
*Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: Well, the role of Yakuza is to live life to become a gangster
*Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: NOT , I 'M ALONE
*why you wanna join us? : because I want to hang out and move around together .
*what can we expect from you? : behave well and work.
*Any additional information we may need to know?:It's fine, if you need a pm question