• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickname: Ncysed

• User Name: Soner

• Nationality: Turkey

• How long have you been playing SAES: RPG? : 3 years

• Have you ever been banned / Administrator Punished?: I have never been banned.

• Why did you leave or kick off previous gangs / squads / companies: CripZ / HS / MMC / RDMC / NwA: I didn't log in for a long time and got kicked out, RDMC dead, MMC dead, HS dead, NwA dead,

• Summarize Yakuza's role in your own world: car hijacking, illegal incidents, I'm totally vengeful.

• Has anyone suggested you contact us?: I found it cool and wanted to join.

• Why do you want to join us? : I think I'm all yours.

• What can we expect from you? : A loyal member, I can drive well, I can crack.

• Is there any information we need to know: Aircraft, Crack, Driving, Good role-playing skills.

alt text

• Nickname: Nishki

• Username: bluelive122

• Nationality: United Arab Emirates

• How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG? : My first ever Log was back in 2011

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed?(If yes, details please): Well yeah but it was long ago so yeah. and I will explain the reason for any HQ if needed,

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies? why (Tell The reason): Will explain them to the HQ's if needed.

• Summarize with your worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: Designing tattoo stealing cars and guns and selling them kidnapping high priced people and ask for money in the advantage of releasing them. Mostly professional at assassinating people and get the job done to earn money.

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: Yes, @Colo did.

• why you wanna join us? : Honestly my name "Nishki" comes from the game called "Yakuza" I love these kinds of games and families and so on. This is the role that mostly fits me as a guy and as a player.

• what can we expect from you? : Activity, Matureness, Humbleness and recruitment to other members as well

• Any additional information we may need to know?: Nothing specific nope.

Life and death are the same

• 2 weeks later...

• Nickname: Ragnar

• Username: RagnarTN

• Nationality: TUNISIA

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 1 Week

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): No

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) :No

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: i don't know but i like that gang

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: No

• why you wanna join us? : I Like That Gang and i see them how they play and since my childhood i like the real Yakuza gang in JAPON

• what can we expect from you? : i have nice skills i can benefit you

• Any additional information we may need to know?: i'm from TUNISIA , i'm a gamer and i spend all my time in pc and i hope you accept my request

• Nickname: M7mD_Gr_

• Username: M7mDGr7

• Nationality: Syrian.

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : more than 700h.

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): I got banned 1 time for multiple rulebreaking for 7 days. Adminjails ( Dm,Ramming,Fake report ).

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : No.

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: Steal cars to dismantling it and selling the cars... and increase the speed of our cars.. do a Tatto design from our (handcrafted) tools... kidnapping someone to get a ransom or trying to know secret informations about his organization... Assassination after being offered a decent amount of money from people want to kill him.

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: @Falcoli and @Disaster.

• why you wanna join us?: I like that gang and i saw your activities in your media archive and i liked it.

• what can we expect from you? : Events,Money,Activiteis and alot.

• Any additional information we may need to know?: I play everyday in SAES.