EloThAm

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickname: UnderJapan

• Username: UnderJapan

• Nationality: Estonia

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : 2,2 years. retired from SA:ES a year ago and now im back.

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): No.

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : No.

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: YakuzA is a criminal organization that: Dismantles vehicles and selling them & Carjacking & Kidnapping and Assasination and counted as getting homicide job done for other person.

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: N/A

• why you wanna join us? : Because i see YakuzA being a gang that would fit for me and started to see activity it again since YakuzA came back from dead.

• what can we expect from you? : I could be helpful on many things & help members & INGAME: Good Driving & Assasinating & Good to handle bussiness.

• Any additional information we may need to know?: I might be starting to be less active than before. Reason: School & Life, since playing games doesn't achieve alot in life. :)

• UnderJapan :)

alt text
Application format:

• ~[Nickname:]~(black) PaBLo

• ~[Username:]~(black) pablo04

• ~[Age:]~(black) 16

• ~[Nationality:]~(black) Algerian

• ~[How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? :]~(black) I Start Play SAES 6/1/2019

• ~[Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please):]~(black) Only 1Aj A Cop Report Me With No Ss Idk What Is Reson.

• ~[Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) :]~(black)

• ~[Cartel Da Sinaloa]~(maroon):Leave

• ~[The_Pirus]~(red):Leave

• ~[Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay:]~(black)

• ~[The main roles are: Car theft: It is one of the most important roles / tattoo design: It is the most important art owned by the gang and consists of Japanese arts / kidnapping and intimidation: more interested in stealing customers with important information / Assassination and murder: if too much money is offered to gang members to kill A person or a policeman will be under service.]~(black)

• ~[Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?:]~(black) No (by my Self)

• ~[why you wanna join us? :]~(black) I want your assistant to come back as you were the first time

• ~[what can we expect from you? :]~(black) Helping By Offer RolePlay's,Event's,Money Cars...etc

• ~[Any additional information we may need to know?:]~(black)

• Now I'm Fixing My Pc [Changing Windows] I Will Back To Play SAES After 1 or 2 Days At Maximum
    alt text

• Nickname: Bumers

• Username: einars1999

• Nationality: Latvian

• How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : Since 2018 ,but retired about 2 years ago.

• Do you ever been banned/Admin Jailed ?(If yes, details please): Yes. DM, Avoiding arest.

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies?why (Tell The reason) : No.

• Summarize with your own worlds what is Yakuza roleplay: Gang that are into : Stealing and Selling cars,,Tatto disign,Kidnaping and dose the dirty job for others.

• Did anybody recommend you to apply for us?: I heard that YakuzA is back in the server and I was addressed one of the gang mebers.

• why you wanna join us? : I want to have quality,fun time in the server and I know i can learn a lot from the other gang members.

• what can we expect from you? : decent shoting and driving skills .

• Any additional information we may need to know?: Still studying in school. Bad internet speed .