New job and new selling ability

Mrwan

Question

Hello everyone, So I've been thinking about this Idea ever since I made my gang called (OverdoseCrime) from the gang role, I had that Idea since years but I couldn't just announce It or make a poll about It since the gang was small back then and I didn't want to talk about It unless we remain In the server for long time and let everyone know about us and about our RP role, So the Idea Is basically about the following:

Adding Proteins selling ability
basically the Idea about this Is pretty simple

Amino Acid Capsules - 20% More fist damage
Whey Protein - Max HP as 120 for 60 seconds works only when you have full health at time of purchase
Mass Fusion - You get 20% slower but your attacks do 25% more damage
Adrenaline Shots - 20% more speed and 10% more damage for 50 seconds after that you get slowed down to -15% speed and -10% damage for another 30 seconds because of your body recovering from high dose of adrenaline
Some protein name here - Slow regeneration of 30% HP f.e. you gain 5 HP every 10-15 seconds until you get +30 HP

Those are example of the selling list, If you have any suggestions then ofcourse you're free to say It, However I also wanted to mention something, that this selling ability could also be used for the "Boxer" or even "Medic" spawn and It'll help alot

Thanks for reading.

@reket said in New job and new selling ability:

I don't think boxer should have the ability to sell it, due to the fact that boxer is just a boxer, not a dealer. If, then for OC.

You might be right, even If the community couldn't find a spawn for It like (Boxer or even Medic), then I wish they accept to add It for OC, We're trying to be unique and everyone Is trying to be different not only (drugs and weapons selling abilities) In every gang around.

This will give criminals a huge boost at BRs, SRs and Tufs because cops are not going to be able to buy the proteins and it will be easy for cirminals to kill cops with this new stuff. The police cars are already nerfed I'd keep it as it is now.

@Jim said in New job and new selling ability:

This will give criminals a huge boost at BRs, SRs and Tufs because cops are not going to be able to buy the proteins and it will be easy for cirminals to kill cops with this new stuff. The police cars are already nerfed I'd keep it as it is now.

That's why I said "Boxer or Medics" Because both are public spawns and cops can use It from them

@Jim said in New job and new selling ability:

Let's remember that cops can buy these stuff from anywhere it will be selled plus kill arrest still exists for police forces and this advantages might be used by them as well. I am still kinda not sure if server is ready for that much different concept but looks a bit complicated at all. But the core idea, '' new abilities '' made me excited.

I would like to state that it would be logical if this was added to gang guys and medics. The reason being these are not illegal drug but more like strength boosting proteins, not something illegal like hash or coke. Therefore, cops have their rights to it and since cops can't sell we can tweak it a bit and add it for medics so they can buy it like pharmaceuticals. This would make them available for both sides equally. Also I would like to state that all of these should be costly as hell (min 6.5k) so they are not overused. + I would also state that neither of the effects should overlap like speed or weed.

I mean I like the suggestions but amino acid is a capsule that speeds up the fat burning, it's used in cutting
Protein just increases the amount of muscle growth and is literally a source for most of your energy in your body, more protein is more muscle growth
Mass fusion is just a weight gainer

adrenaline makes more sense with it just boosting you
What about a preworkout instead of one of the three mentioned above? It actually gives you a rush, so much shit mixed with an OD on caffeine boosts performance and reduces muscle strain during workouts, if you take too much at once you'll feel tingly and burning because your body can't regulate all the shit flowing in so you start having a sort of bloodrush in your head.

Idk I'll try n give more ideas on this later, I use most of the stuff you wrote down in your thread on a daily basis lmao

The idea itself is great and I like it, the examples that were stated as nicely balanced for both sides.

To make it fair for the both sides, there can be a seperate Civilian spawn, could be "Protein Seller" or "Protein delivery man".

it would be great if when you buy the protein, they go in your weapon inventory just like weapons. and in order to use them you would need to switch your weapons to the protein. however with like a 3-5 minute cool down. then place a marker in gym's to buy them, that would make it accessible to all spawns.