New job and new selling ability

Mrwan

Question

Hello everyone, So I've been thinking about this Idea ever since I made my gang called (OverdoseCrime) from the gang role, I had that Idea since years but I couldn't just announce It or make a poll about It since the gang was small back then and I didn't want to talk about It unless we remain In the server for long time and let everyone know about us and about our RP role, So the Idea Is basically about the following:

Adding Proteins selling ability
basically the Idea about this Is pretty simple

Amino Acid Capsules - 20% More fist damage
Whey Protein - Max HP as 120 for 60 seconds works only when you have full health at time of purchase
Mass Fusion - You get 20% slower but your attacks do 25% more damage
Adrenaline Shots - 20% more speed and 10% more damage for 50 seconds after that you get slowed down to -15% speed and -10% damage for another 30 seconds because of your body recovering from high dose of adrenaline
Some protein name here - Slow regeneration of 30% HP f.e. you gain 5 HP every 10-15 seconds until you get +30 HP

Those are example of the selling list, If you have any suggestions then ofcourse you're free to say It, However I also wanted to mention something, that this selling ability could also be used for the "Boxer" or even "Medic" spawn and It'll help alot

Thanks for reading.

@Knight9742 said in New job and new selling ability:

@Mrwan

Bull shark testosterone: ( sold by drug dealers )
Gives you 10% resistance/armor from damage for 60 seconds. When it wears off it slows you by 20% for 10 seconds.

Could be an Idea mate, Why not.

@Quality said in New job and new selling ability:

+1 . This will make VIP even more fun. It's kinda boring now we need something to spice it up

Trust me, It won't only make the vip more fun but the server in a whole.

Maybe to put it in vending machine, not giving any spawn at all ability to sell those. If any spawn at all should have this ability, it's drug dealer - definitely not boxer. Just because he's a drug dealer doesn't mean he can only sell illegal drugs.