House Robery

Petrow

Question

• Answers 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

if pigs gets cargrab, 3 sec spawn ptotection that kain can spawn his houses at br & sr, joe adminjailing at br for camping first hall (also entry in 2019), de killarrests at br, and kenny adminjailing for doing jb longer than 60 secs & cem remooved for bs reasons, than HR should be deffinitly accepted!

look at the vote here what comunity wants & look all the shit added/remooved only for personal advanches

@yuriko said in House Robery:

I dont know what is hr... Never exp it and i love the current sr so -1

Why do you post on it then? Honestly, you're taking something as a new player and completely dismissing the fact of how good it was simply because you never experienced it yourself. Quite a dense way of thinking.

@Piercee said in House Robery:

Why do you post on it then? Honestly, you're taking something as a new player and completely dismissing the fact of how good it was simply because you never experienced it yourself. Quite a dense way of thinking.

And you either, I also have the right to give my opinion, well in the server now there is lot of new player including me and we'll blur and not comfortable for the change. So if this topic is accepted I hope it will not be only hr but both (sr and hr)

And you either, I also have the right to give my opinion, well in the server now there is lot of new player including me and we'll blur and not comfirtable for the change. So if this topic is accepted I hope it will not be only hr but both (sr and hr)

Mate I've been playing here since 2010, I've seen the old HR script and I've seen it removed, and I can tell you that the people who used to actively play back then mostly always say it was a way better and active script utilized ingame. You couldn't sit on a roof and had to stand on the ground, you couldn't half afk because you could genuinly just get jumped from around a corner. I hate the meta of standing on a roof, a helicopter flies in and you jump onto the small railing just hanging above the ground.

HR and SR wouldn't work at the same time considering the idea behind them was the same, it's just that they are different ingame.

And you either, I also have the right to give my opinion, well in the server now there is lot of new player including me and we'll blur and not comfirtable for the change. So if this topic is accepted I hope it will not be only hr but both (sr and hr)

Mate I've been playing here since 2010, I've seen the old HR script and I've seen it removed, and I can tell you that the people who used to actively play back then mostly always say it was a way better and active script utilized ingame. You couldn't sit on a roof and had to stand on the ground, you couldn't half afk because you could genuinly just get jumped from around a corner. I hate the meta of standing on a roof, a helicopter flies in and you jump onto the small railing just hanging above the ground.

HR and SR wouldn't work at the same time considering the idea behind them was the same, it's just that they are different ingame.

Then, it should be added, and if it make the game unbalanced or what it should be removed again

Then, it should be added, and if it make the game unbalanced or what it should be removed again

It made it more fair, the payout was even lower back then. About 16k in total if you also went to the warehouse after. To be honest, I have seen it suggested to be re-added multiple times but it never happens. Although I genuinly did enjoy it more than the SR script, even the locations were better

men, hr was way more easy for copside, and more challange for crimeside.
but what the difference of fun makes, its not anymore brainless standing on roof, hoping that no one is going parashute on it.

just make it like bone said, mixxed sr & hr togheter, copside will like it in any way
and after 2 weeks testing we can make a poll if comunity likes it or not, if we wouldnt try any changes, there would be no killarrests, no save disc & even no hospital. staying on same shit just because feeling compfortable is booring, trying new things is important, not just ingame
and hr is not even something new, alot players knows how great it was

In the past House Robberies were the single most efficient way for both sides to make money. They spawned at semi-random locations with bigger circles to guard and gave a lot more money than the SR we have now. It will be a good change to bring them back. There also were rules that prevented ppl from camping rooftops which made it a whole lot more challanging

@Bartman said in House Robery:

but what the difference of fun makes, its not anymore brainless standing on roof, hoping that no one is going parashute on it.

just make it like bone said, mixxed sr & hr togheter, copside will like it in any way
and after 2 weeks testing we can make a poll if comunity likes it or not, if we wouldnt try any changes, there would be no killarrests, no save disc & even no hospital. staying on same shit just because feeling compfortable is booring, trying new things is important, not just ingame

i agree if it both

i had some "old" HR coordinates added but @NanoBob denied it cause it was "unfinished" ... :sadpepe:

"You couldn't sit on a roof and had to stand on the ground, you couldn't half afk because you could genuinly just get jumped from around a corner."

good old days

@Bone said in House Robery:

i had some "old" HR coordinates added but @NanoBob denied it cause it was "unfinished" ... :sadpepe:

"You couldn't sit on a roof and had to stand on the ground, you couldn't half afk because you could genuinly just get jumped from around a corner."

good old days

Fight him ;)

@Bone said in House Robery:

good old days

ufff, ye best days no brainless roofcamp
but how unfinished? its literally just bigass circles, can someone finish it? (besides nano)