Petrow

Question

• Answers 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@DyamDouglas said in House Robery:

@Linkan That's exactly what they're trying to change

If so, i dont want to see old system. I prefeer something new who would not include a store roof. Perhaps somewhat inside an store with a few entrances. Should ofc be equally for cops/crims

@Linkan said in House Robery:

If so, i dont want to see old system. I prefeer something new who would not include a store roof. Perhaps somewhat inside an store with a few entrances. Should ofc be equally for cops/crims

difference with old hr was that circle was alot bigger, using ground + roof & the cops vs crimes alot more fun cuz you dont stay like a nub on 4x4m roof

@Bartman said in House Robery:

difference with old hr was that circle was alot bigger, using ground + roof & the cops vs crimes alot more fun cuz you dont stay like a nub on 4x4m roof

Well. Old was alot bigger. Which was cool. But i would preefer something new between current and old one insteadf we are goin to change it

@Bartman said in House Robery:

Well. Old was alot bigger. Which was cool. But i would preefer something new between current and old one insteadf we are goin to change it

the thing is the old hr would alrdy be new enough in my eyes & ez to reuse it without the need to mapp anything. scroll up to bones video how good hr was, depends on location & crimes/pigs it could make more fun than an br already. if just old hr comes back, than we can still think about something new, just need get ridd of the 4x4m roof standing like an idiot