Wolf1's CubanCars Activities

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(brown)
~[Participants:]~(brown) @Spectre
~[Story]~(brown): Today I was driving around San Andreas I got a call from someone Called Spectre he wants me to come immediately because his car was in status Dangerous so I take my car from Garage then I moved to him when I arrived I saw his car was bad so I check it and told him we need to take your Car immediately to my Garage to fix it so I take his car and went to Garage after I arrived with him I started to fix his car so I started from Hood I open the Hood then I saw his Engine was so Damaged so I removed it and I gets a new one then I put the new one inside the car after it I check the door car I saw Damaged in the Door so I remove it by my equipment then I put it down then I go to gets a new one then I put it after I finished fixing the car I told him wanted me to Check your Wheels he Said yes so I started to Check it and it was good then the Owner of the car told me how much you want sir for fixing my car I told him I want 2000$ then he gave me the money then he thanked me for fixing the car then he left.
~[ScreenShots:]~(brown)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(brown) Working in Garage at SF
~[Participants:]~(brown) @AntiRug , thanks for helping me @HasomY
~[Story:]~(brown) Toady I was driving around San Andreas I got a call from my Director called HasomY he wants me to come immediately because there is someone called AntiRug have a lot of Damaged in his car so I prepare myself then I moved to San Fierro Garage When I arrived I saw his car was so Bad so I talked with AntiRug a bit to know the people after I finished talking with him I started to fix car and First thing I did is check his car Hood so I opened his Hood and I checked it I saw a lot of Damaged in his engine so I take it off then I put it down then I moved to get a new one then I backed to put the new engine inside his car. Then I moved to check his doors so I open his doors and I saw his doors Badly too so I removed all his Doors and I puts it down then I moved to get new doors to put it after I put the new Doors I moved to check his car Trunk I opened his Trunk and I saw a lot of Damaged inside so I removed his Car Trunk and I put it down then I moved to get a new Car Trunk then I puts it after I finished fixing his car I moved to ask the customer want me to Check your wheels , customer said no its good then I told him your car fine now after that he told me How much do you want ? I told him 5000$ he gave me it then he thanked me for fixing the car then he left.
~[ScreenShots:]~(brown)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text