Wolf1's CubanCars Activities

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(maroon) First day at Work
~[Participants:]~(maroon) @Jim
~[Story :]~(maroon) Today i was Driving around San Andreas i got called from Jim he talk to me because his Quad bike was Damaged and he want me to fix it so i took my equipment and my TowTruck then i Went to him where he parked his Quad bike in his Garage after i arrived to his Garage i talked with him and I asked him what happend to his Quad bike so he answered me then i started to Check his Quad bike After that i started to fix his Quad bike and i started from the place he wanted me to fix it then i removed it and starts to put a new one then i checked his Quad bike Wheel's then i saw the Wheels need to be replace with a new one so i went to get a new one after i finished putting the new wheels i went to write the price on paper then i gave it to Jim so He checked it and payed me money then Jim Thanked me for helping then he went away
~[Screenshots :]~(maroon)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(maroon) Working in Garage
~[Participants:]~(maroon) @ciann
~[Story:]~(maroon) Today i was Driving Around San Andreas i got a Call from Ciann i answered his Call and i started talking with him and he told me about his problem and i told him okay Sir you can find me in my Garage i will give you my location So Before he arrived i started to prepare my equipment when Ciann Arrived i saw a lot of Broken parts in his Taxi Car so i told him who Damaged his Car sir he told i don't know sir and he told me i went to eat at restaurant when i arrived to my Taxi Car i saw my Car Was Damaged then i told him Don't Worry sir i will Fix it then i Started my job then i remove the back and put a new one and i told him to open the Hood to check it so i started to checks it and i saw a lot of Damaged into his Hood so i started to fix it and i remove a lot of equipment into his car and puts new one after i finished it i asked him do you want me to Check your Wheels he say OfC sir so i Checked his Wheels and i puts a new one after i finish my job i went to write the price on paper and i gave it to him so He Checked it and give me the money then he leave .
~[Screenshots :]~(maroon)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(brown) Working in Garage
~[Participants]~(brown): @hope
Story: Today I was Driving around San Andreas I got a Called from Hope I answered his call and I started talking with him and he told me about his problem into his car so I told him Don't Worry sir you can find me in my Garage I will give you my Location So Before He arrived I started to Prepare my equipment When Hope Arrived I saw a lot of Broken parts in his Car and his Wheels too so I Started the Work Because his car was Damaged and its Very Dangerous so I Checks the Hood First and the Parts inside of the Hood too so I found his Engine was Destroyed so I removed his Engine and put it Down After that I walked to get a new one from Garage After I bring it , i put it inside the Hood , After that i Checks his Wheels So i found a lot of Damaged in Left Wheel and Right Wheel So i started to removed it and I puts a New one after i finished it i Started to the Back so I Found the Back so Damaged , then i Removed it and Put it Down , I Walked to get a New Back After i got it I backed to the Car and puts it After I finish my Work I told him i Finished sir i will Write you a price so i went to write a price on paper then i gave it to him so he Checks it and Give me the Money , then He Left .
~[ScreenShots:]~(brown)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title]~(brown) : Working in Garage
~[Participants:]~(brown) : @OnLy , and thanks for helping me @Jim
~[Story:]~ Today I was driving around San Andreas , I got a call from my Director called Jim , he want me to come to Cuban Cars Garage , because there is some one want you to fixed his Car called Only . So I prepare my self equipment , etc. Then I went to cuban cars garage , then I saw a lot of broken in his car , I talked with him a bit to know his problem to can fix It , before I started to fix his car Jim takes the car key , after he told me his problems in his car , I started to prepare my equipment , then I checked his Car first , I started from back , I saw a lot of Broken in back , so I removed the back , I put it Down , then I went to gets a new one from cuban cars garage , after I gets it Jim helped me to put It , after we putted the back , I Started to check the engine , I saw his engine was broken , so I removed it and puts It down , then I went to gets a new engine from cuban cars garage , then I carried the engine to the car , then me and Jim helped me to put It into the car , after that I checks his wheels and It was a fine , after that I told him your car good now . but we need to test it first , then I told Jim I finished fixing the car can you test It . okay Mechanic Wolf1 , then Jim takes the car to test it , after he arrived he told me everything is good ,engine , wheels , etc . but there was a problem with electricity of car , then we took the car to improve electricity of car , then I Connected the cables with the car . Before It I opened the computer , then I puts the name car called Super GT Mode SAES:RPG , then I turn It when Jim gives the sign , then we fixed the car from the electricity . Then I moved to write the price on paper and I gave him a discount because It's first time he visited the Cuban Cars garage , then I gave it to Only he checks It , then he gave me the money , then he thanked me for fixing my car , then he left .
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Roleplay:
~[RolePlay Title :]~(brown)
~[Participants:]~(brown) @hope and thanks for helping me @Sw3dy
~[Story:]~(brown) Today I was driving around San Andreas I got a call from My Director he wants me to come to Cuban Cars Garage at San Fierro because there is someone who wants you to fix his car Called Hope. So I prepare my self equipment. Then I went to Cuban cars SF Garage then I saw a lot of broken in his car then I talked with him a bit to know his a problem to can fix his police car after he told me his problems I started to prepare my equipment then I checked his car first and I started from his Trunks door I saw a lot of Broken in back so I removed the back then I put it Down then I went to gets a new one from Garage after I get it I started to put it after I finished put the trunks door then I started to check the engine and I saw his engine was broken so I removed it and puts it down then I went to gets a new engine from Garage then I carried the engine to the car then I put it into the car after that I checks his Wheels and it was bad so I remove each one and puts new wheels after that I checked his horn and I saw a lot of Broken in his horn so I remove his horn then I put it Down then I went to gets a new one from Garage after I get it I started to put it after that I told the owner your car is good now . then the Owner told me how much you want sir I told him I want 3000$ then he gave me the money then he thanked me for fixing his car then he left.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text