Una Kadav s Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: UnaKadav

Account name: Maxine66

Primary Language: Portuguese

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2016

Current S/G/C and rank: Comando Da Capital - Level 4

Other RP groups you're in: None

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Undergroud Empire - I wanted to go back for brasilians, nothing personal..

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
Just some mook adminjail when i start playing ...

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) Its the only one group of Medic on Saes.. that was created to give a professional and correct treatment to anyone in need. The Sam is composite by many specialized medics to give the most reality.. And its seems a very nice group on my view.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr. Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marco

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Most of time since i start play on SAES..

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: cant heal any Gang allied on turfwars..

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: I cant Heal or ressurect on SR Circle light..

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: For sure.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? listen carefully to dont make that mistake again.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Cause I really enjoy play as medic, and join the group will be a better realism , learn with others medic, make new friends and give a better treatment to San Andreas Citizens ...

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strenghts is be very friendly.. I am always want to learn and make new friends...
I think my weaknesses is talk too much and .. too much blue sometimes...

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I follow the rules, and i want to contribute the group as much i can, and i play often...

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #1 = The revenge

Participants: @Una Kadav @YosoX

History:

:::

There i was , preparing myself to start another patrol and support any San Andreas citizen in need
:arrow_down:
alt text

I was hungry as hell so i went first to food machine and took some soda and and a delicious Lays
alt text

Well... after it i went to bath , cause there is no time for it when I on ambulance
alt text
Always wash the hands!
alt text

So here i was , has started my patrol and healed some peoples ... nothing that was too much seriously
alt text

Sometime later when was almost dawn , almost finishing my patrol .. I received a call
alt text

Took the phone and just saw was my friend Jubiscleuson in need!

''Me= Hey pal , what is going on?

alt text

''Jubiscleuson= Hey mate ... I in troubles''

''Me= Go on , tell me all..

''Jubiscleuson= Well i was in debt with some local Drug seller called Marley ... now they after me , i barely escape but i crash my car.. I in the main road and scared that they come find me again... Can you pick me up here please ''

''Me= Oh glob... what a big trouble you in.. But no worries I on my way!..

meanwhile there sadly the Criminal arrived first and done the worse...

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

after an hour I arrive at the scene... when i saw my friends body there on floor with lot of blood around him... i went in shock... But i am a paramedic and check all his body .... But sadly he was already gone

alt text

i was feeling guilty and with rage, wanting revenge... so i went for it , I already knew where i could find this murder and plain the revenge of my friend!

alt text

alt text

I buyed a hunt rifle and some ammo

alt text

THIS IS FOR YOU FRIEND

alt text

alt text

After cry a lot I decide to do it ... with all the blue feelings i went to the area where the murder sell his shit
alt text

**I arrived at the place and just wait for the right moment ....

alt text

So i saw hiw and ... shoot!

alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

alt text