Fire Academy Application - JoseFrags - 15/06/2019 [Under-review]

~[Section 1 - Non-RP Information]~(red)

Nickname: JoseFrags

Username: JoseFrags

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Jose

Current G/S: UnderGround Empire

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? i have been in UE for like 9 months, i'am level 2 (member)

Current groups: Enternia ~ SAM

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
banned for breaking rules too ( when I was a newbie ).

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes

Tell us something about yourself: I'am 17 years old from Tunisia , I like video games and hang out with some friends

~[Section 2 - Questions]~(red)

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or -anything that will make you better than other people? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes

~[Section 3 - Detailed Profile]~(red)

What are your strengths? I think that I am honest, well-behaved and friendly person in game as well as in real life. If we talk about the game, I am good at team-working, responding to sensitive situations .

What are your weaknesses? According to weaknesses, i'm a bit ambitious some times i become really angry but it also keep me motivated to my job so i can focus easily on my tasks but it is still weakness i guess or i don't know we'll see if we have time.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to join San Andreas Fire Academy because, its whole new level and grants you learn new things after the simple Firefighting. Other than that, I think that I am skilled and experienced enough to be able to respond to the critical situations around San Andreas and will be able to control them. Joining San Andreas Fire Academy would be a step forward to the response policing side for me so, that would be the factors for me to have a wish to join San Andreas Fire Academy.

Why do you want to join the academy? I would like to join the academy learning new skills and basics towards the firefighting situations as a student.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I would like to learn the combat medications for specifically within the academy
alt text
Applicant's signature: JoseFrags.
Date: 16/06/2019

alt text
Roleplay type: The Fast Reaction
Description of roleplay :
16 june, 2019. Saturday Morning , 8 AM I was on my patrol and was passing by next to the Red County when a call came from the Red County town. I picked up the call and answered. The guy was a mechanic from the town and stated that he was repairing a car and suddenly it went on fire. I heard that and quickly responded to the call, luckily it was a near-by place. After 5 minutes, John arrived to the scene and saw a car on fire. He quickly took fire extinguisher from the truck and asked the guy to stay behind. After 1 minute of spraying, the fire finally went off and the guy rushed towards the car to check for his papers but, they were caught on fire and gone. He was upset but John told him that he is saved from a bigger loss of his house than the papers and asked him to contact the police department to sign a report there. Overall, the guy thanked me for his work and saving him from a big loss. The guy gave his card and told his name as 'KoK' then them both said good bye and went on their ways.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 16/06/2019
Participants: @kokwedy
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rxnnIMN
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Crash Car
It was a good night in Los Santos, we were speaking about of the Government status with Reus at the SAFD Department. Then, a call has reached to us. After then, we went to the specified location carefully and we saw the crashed-burning vehicle, It was fall down and it was tumble, also It was burning, also it was crashed too. Then we started to look at around if there is any dead body or no, but we didnt find any body in the area, then I've reported that situtation to the Radio, then we stayed back for maybe it can explode, then we took out our extingaushers for start to the our job, then we started to using the extingaushers against to the burning vehicle, but while we were dousing the vehicle, we were successfull because it was doused. As the end, i've reported the finishing the situtation on the radio, and we went back to the SAFD Department.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 16/06/2019
Participants: @Reus
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VPobjST
alt text

alt textRoleplay type: Quick Call
It was 9/5/2018, at 1AM, I was watching news in the Los Santos Fire Department, suddenly I've heard the emergency bell, I jumped from my sit and I got all my equipments as fast as I can, and then I took one of the engines, and there the head was talking on the radio, he gave me some informations about the emergency, and I knew that there is a car accident . in like 10min I was there, the first thing I did, is checking if there is someone in that car when everything was good I closed the road, second I took the extinguisher and I started spraying on the car, but the extinguisher is not good enough to stop the fire, so I was searching for a hydrant, when I found one I took the hose and I connected it with the engine and there I started using the mega water, after 5min everything went good, and I back to the department .
Date (DD/MM/YY): 17/06/2019
Participants: N/A
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EtMfPLg
alt text

alt text
@Bones said in Fire Academy Application - Bones - 22/05/2019 [Under-review]:

Roleplay
Description of RP: Today, a dangerous fire occurred at a construction site. The upper floors of an unfinished building burned with a bright flame due to the large number of highly flammable building materials. The chief gave the task to immediately extinguish the flames around explosive barrels and equipment. Panic covered even the bravest fighters, because there were very few rescuers, and the fire hit the upper floors almost completely. But the experience of the chief allowed him to quickly and smoothly cope with the elements. The fire was extinguished, several firefighters suffered burns, civilians were not injured - the builders, fortunately, had a day off.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 19/06/2019
Participants: @Crash @DJO @JoseFrags
Screenshots: click
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

24th June, 2019

Applicant, @JoseFrags

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko

• 2 weeks later...