Hetler's Application

alt text

alt text

hey there welcome to my SAM Topic ! here you'll find My application / activities ..

alt text

Poste's Format :

alt text

Patrol #
Participants:
Amount of healed or Time of patrol:
ScreenShots :

alt text

Roleplay #
Title
Participants:
Story :
Screenshots :

alt text

alt text

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Hetler

Account name: Pasquale12

Primary Language: Arabic / English / French

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 1 year

Current S/G/C and rank: Gang : The Company Lvl 1

Other RP groups you're in: Cluckin' Bell [Cluck] / San Andreas Studios [SaS]

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)

San Andreas Medics is the largest medical organization in SAES containing a group of experienced members in this field whose mission is to save people and protect them ( Crims / cops ) anywhere .. also it is the only group specialized in medicine and ambulance service in SAES ... and all groups of SAES respect them

What is the SAM motto?

SAM's motto is "Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAES>Joe

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:

[3months] almost 3 or 4 time per week i spawn as paramedic cuz i find my comfort in this spawn

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:

using /revive at SR not allowed aslo Heal Criminals inside Not allowed too

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:

Don't spawn as Medic in turfwar to help ur gang

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: YES

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?

i assure i will accept anything to fix my mistakes also i will learning from my superior by this criticism

2. Why exactly are you applying today?

i decide to applying today because i want to be in official organization of paramedic .. aslo i want to upgrade my medic skills from SAM members because the San andears medic have skilled , experienced members ..this group is the dream of any medic in the server .

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

strengths : Role-play ( acting / snarcite ) // Driving // shooting // parachuting // cracking

weaknesses : FPS :( // rage sometime

4. Why should we accept you to our team?

i m active player , skilled , trustful , useful , have experience .. i have a lot of energy for give to SAM .. i promise i will spend all my time to do my activity and i have Ambition to be a good member in this family <3

alt text

alt text

Role~play # 1

Title : the shift at the hospital

Participants: : @Exile / @mrthebest

Story :

One day my superior asked me to do a shift at the hospital .. I told him sure i 'm ready to shift .. I brought my coffee and a bunch of medical magazines to spend with them the time ... Suddenly the ambulance phone rang ..a woman in a state of panic and tears told us that her husband had fainted on the way home .. I asked her for the address in and rushed to the ambulance and headed for them very quickly .. I arrived at the scene and found the man unconscious and his wife in the case of collapse and crying, tried to calm down and told her don't be afraid u husband will be okay .. immediatly I started to examine him with my medical equipment .. This man was diabetic and did'nt eat anything all the day .. I told his wife bring me a little of the chocolate or anything sweet .. In addition to that injection injected INSULIN aslo i give him some Stimulated cereals (TIB) ..After about an hour the man become fine and his wife rejoice and thanked me for my work .. also i get some chocolate from them xd

Screenshot's :

alt text