Adding rewards to Dispatcher

JohnnyEnglish

Question

~[Please read before voting:-]~(red,maroon)

What is the Dispatcher?

-> As some of you might now know, the Pro Cops have a spawn called the "Dispatcher" spawn which acts as a control for the police framework, transmitting and passing on/handling requests such as the request of an officer needing police assistance or the request of an ambulance being called. The Dispatcher also is used to coordinate and give missions to Police officers for arresting criminals, using it makes tracking easy for Police but also confusing at the same time.

However, not many use the Dispatcher spawn in the police said despite it's amazing framework. The reason for this might be that no one wants to sit in an interior weaponless and just manage stuff through a panel while not being able to do stuff in real life, as boring as it sounds it is pretty useful to have a Dispatcher on your end.

I propose a fix, as simple as it may sound, adding cash rewards to operate as Dispatcher might motivate it being used more, a few examples would be giving the dispatcher 50-75% of the cash the officer got by arresting the criminal the Dispatcher assigned him to (not taken from the original officer's income), or small cash awards for successfully hitching up an officer in need with a free officer or someone in need with an ambulance/firetruck [Known by when they both meet up].

It is an amazing spawn and it is a sad fact that almost nobody uses it despite squads having it as well.

Note: If you are not from the cop side then it would be nice if you don't straight-away vote No to hamper the results, I'm suggesting something for the cop side which can make gameplay more immersive and use the resources given to one to the maximum potential. If you have any arguments kindly comment below and I shall get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for reading, I bid you to vote fairly!

-JE

10 answers to this question

I'd like to see a small money increase for person who completes the mission too, such as 5k. Currently there is no reason to accept the dispatcher mission as it offers nothing new compared to K panel used to track wanted people, which is available to all cops.

@DROT said in Adding rewards to Dispatcher:

I'd like to see a small money increase for person who completes the mission too, such as 5k. Currently there is no reason to accept the dispatcher mission as it offers nothing new compared to K panel used to track wanted people, which is available to all cops.

I forgot about this, 10/10 idea