Josesito's Applicantion

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Josesito

Account name: tor69

Primary Language: Arabic,frensh,english,italian a bit spanish and deutch Italian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I can't quite remember the exact date but uh it was one year ago I guesses. It might be something around August 2017.

Current S/G/C and rank: Organization Zero, lvl 0.

Other RP groups you're in: I'm currently a part of Cluckin' Bell.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): San Andreas Medics is the first medic unit that has been found in the server, and currently, SAM is the unique group who has this role. SAM's role is based on providing a better life for the citizens of SA no matter who are they. SAM got the best doctors that you can find in SA to take care of you and your family. The medics are known with their quick response to the victim with a high-quality service of first treatment into the scene.

What is the SAM motto? SAM's motto is "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Almost 2 weeks

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You mustn't help criminal in order to avoid arrest, or helping cops to arrest criminal while they are into your car, just stay away.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not ram people and/or vehicles with Ambulance.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

alt text

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will make sure that won't happen but in case that i got a criticism by a superior, i will accept what he say and i'll prove my self through fixing my mistakes and working much more harder.

1. Why exactly are you applying today? because in those days , i started to spawn very often paramedic and i like this group i want to do RP's , activities.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My sterngths: My personal skills are based on Paramedic life so I'd like to tell that I'm skilled enough to help criminals/cops in a hard situation doesn't matter if don't have back-ups. Besides this, I'm good at driving and my skills are not that bad. "My Weaknesses: I ain't gonna lie to you, I never thought how to use aircraft in this god damn game, however, I'm pretty fine at driving helicopters other than this I don't have any other massive weaknesses in the game.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a loyal player, trustful, mature, super active, friendly... . I won't make any trouble, and i will help the citizens of SA to get a healthy life without any health issue.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #1
Participants: @Josesito *@beckham *
Description: I was in my office as usually , i recieved a call on my radio , there is a vehicle crash in Los Santos-Las Vanteras Highway. So i immediately went to the ambulance , turned on the engine and went to the accident's location. I Arrived to the scene , the victim was under the car , I instantly got him out of the vehicle but unfortunately the vitcim was unconscious , in fact it is an advantage because there will be no sudden mouvments which may cause more damage to the victim , i cannot talk to the victim since his unconscious and i should notice the signs on the body myself. After carefull observation , i discovered that the victim got a broken bone and i was obliged to secure part of body with broken bone within 5 minutes. When i secured the bone , i moved him into the ambulance and went to the nearest hospital so doctors can precisely fix the bone position and place the plaster which he will ware at least 4 weeks it may also take longer depends on the level of injury , whatever we arrived to the hospital and i transported him inside the hospital. i gave the doctor the precise informations and details then i went off.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #2
Participants: @rocket
Description: I was in my office doing some research , Untill i recieved a call on the radio,a citizen at the beach spotted someone drowing so . he managed to drag him to sand,and he needed a urgent medical treatment. I went to my ambulance and responded as fast as i could.
When i arrived at the site,the victim was unconscious on the see shore and not breathing .So i prepared myself and tried to rescue him .
I managed to recover his conscience and carried him into the ambulance,driving him to the nearest hospital to get him some better procedures .
I took his sweater off in order to give him a breast massage,and put him on the scanner to check if he is having some internel symtomps.After that,i carried him to the bed and gave him some serum to rest.
After a lot of waiting ,he woke up and directly asked where we was so I explained to him and advised him to have some rest , he could not believe he escaped death barely if it wasnt for me and the citizen who reported the accident .

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Patrol #6
Participants: @Josesito

Amount of healed or Time of patrol: Time of Patrol/Amount of healed. : 30 min
ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text
Patrol #7
Participants: @Josesito

Amount of healed or Time of patrol: Time of Patrol/Amount of healed. : 30 min
ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

Greetings, Dr.Josesito

San Andreas Medics Head-Quarter Team would like to congratulate you for ~[passing]~(green,lime) the application stage. You may now find a HQ Team member ingame for your entrance tests. We wish you the best of Luck.

^[alt text]

Regards,
Marko
Chief of Medicine