Sicario's Application

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Sicario
Account name: maniiak
Primary Language: Spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2013

Current S/G/C and rank: Comando da Capital, lvl 1

Other RP groups you're in: I'm currently a part of OutBreak organization and Cartel el Muertos

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

alt text
Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): San Andreas Medics is the first medic unit that has been found in the server, and currently, SAM is the unique group who has this role. SAM's role is based on providing a better life for the citizens of SA no matter who are they. SAM got the best doctors that you can find in SA to take care of you and your family. The medics are known with their quick response to the victim with a high-quality service of first treatment into the scene.

What is the SAM motto?: SAM's motto is "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM?: Dr.Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader?: Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Almost 4 weeks

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You mustn't help criminal in order to avoid arrest, or helping cops to arrest criminal while they are into your car, just stay away.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: You are banned to enter to the SR marker in order to heal criminals and avoid reviving there.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes i can.

alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:
1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: I will make sure that won't happen but in case that i got a criticism by a superior, i will accept what he say and i'll prove my self through fixing my mistakes and working much more harder.

2. Why exactly are you applying today?: I spawned once as a medic, i went to a patrol with a SAM member, i liked the way that you guys treat the injured people no matter who are they, so i had the opportunity today to apply in order to be a part of this group of experienced Medics/Doctors.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths: I'm a professional driver, a good Role-player and professional shooter.
My Weaknesses: Sadly i'm not good at flying, driving boats.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm a loyal player, trustful, mature, super active, friendly... . I won't make any trouble, and i will help the citizens of SA to get a healthy life without any health issue.