Fire Academy Application - Mohamed 5/6/2019 [Under-review]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Mohamed

Username: Zelozed2

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Tamsouh / Ayken / Sadio

Current G/S: FOX Operation X

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? 4 or 5 days and in probation period

Current groups: SAPA

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
1-By Joe: For being punished many times in 1 month
2-By Nemesis: For fighting with him

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes

Tell us something about yourself: My irl name is Mohamed I live in Egypt in a big city known as Alexandria I have 13 years I were born at 1/9/2006

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

_
What are your strengths? The teamwork

What are your weaknesses? No weaknesses

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because I wanna help the San Andreas and make the streets clean from the risk and make the streets safe from the vehicles on fire

Why do you want to join the academy? To learn how to be a good fire fighter and maybe I help the others and teach them how to be a good fire fighter in the future plus that I wanna get a chance to improve my skills in fire fighting

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I would like to learn to be a pro fire fighter and use my skills to stop the fire in the cars

^[alt text]
Applicant's signature: Mohamed
Date: 5/6/2019

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: A bus lost his control at BC-RC and he crashed in the bridge and there was a fire at the bridge so me and the other FireFighters went to the location and stopped the fire and we had to push the bus by our hands to the road and there was no Victims in the bus that means the passengers jumped from the bus before he crash in the bridge so we cleaned the bridge and stopped the fire and we went back to our BC headquarter
Date (DD/MM/YY): 06/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @JohnnyEnglish @RadiO @Bones @ferthis @Markus
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: We got a report that there's a smaller hut on fire at Bayside so me and the other Fire Fighters went to the location and we used our fire extingusher and engine water and we stopped the fire and we got surprised that there's a Tree on fire too so we stopped it's fire and we went back to SF FD
Date (DD/MM/YY): 08/06/2019
Participants: @Riley @Bidrift @Skerdi @Reus
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text

Dear SAFD Applicant, Mr. @Mohamed-Mostafa

Can you edit your main post to be exactly like the following?

It's all about copy, paste the red text in THAT LINK.

If you have a problem with doing that, please PM on discord.

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:

Username:

Old nickname/Other used names ingame:

Current G/S

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank?

Current groups:

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?

Tell us something about yourself:

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month?

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department?

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

Why do you want to join the SAFD?

Why do you want to join the academy?

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature:
Date:

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

14th June, 2019

Applicant, @Mohamed-Mostafa

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza

• 2 weeks later...