Fire Academy Application - xDarkMan -27/05/2019 [DENIED]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: xDarkMan

Username: freezer13

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/S The Company

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? Two Weeks / Level 0

Current groups: SaS/TF/SAP

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: N/A

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ilyas I am from Algeria , I am 17 years old . a Gamer and learning Designes and Programming . I started playing SAES in about 3 Years . I am very helpful and kind person i love Roleplays and i love big activities i love discussing too with others .

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving , RP,and i can drive planes and helis ,listening to anyone .

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes i cant park planes when i am stressed

Why do you want to join the SAFD? i want to improve my RP skills and make myself proud to be a firefighter and save others lives . and preserve forests and nature from fires . and i want to join my friends their and help them .

Why do you want to join the academy? I want to learn as I said, I want to improve my skills in RP and I want to learn how to deal with fires in any situation and anywhere. Of course I will strive for that and prove that I can succeed as a firefighter

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? save lives and protect the forests

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 27/05/2019

^[alt text]
alt text
Roleplay/Patrol : Car Accident
Description of RP / Patrol duration: Today, 27/05/2019 Two cars crashed in a traffic accident. The causes are still unknown. I received a call from the person who reported the incident. We set up our equipment and took our trucks and went to the place. After a long time we finally extinguished the fire. I took my phone and called the tow company to pull the cars. I went back to the headquarters and recorded everything that happened in the accident register.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @buddler @DJO @ZeKinG @Bangas
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TlX8YvD
^[alt text]

^[alt text]
alt text
Roleplay : Fire in Forest
Description of RP : We received a call from someone reporting fire in the forest. I informed my unit and we equipped our equipment and headed for the place. I puted barriers on the road and went to my partners and we put out a plan to put out the flames. I got into the truck and started to extinguish the fire . Finally the fire went out. I went to the trees and looked for dead or wounded but found nothing.
Participants : @RadiO @Toolbox
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/LEgsOG6

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
alt text
Roleplay : House Fire
Description of RP : I was with my unit at headquarters enjoying watching TV. The sirens suddenly turned. I went to my closet and weared my duty clothes . we regrouped and we went to the place where the fire is .We set up the barriers and started to extinguish the fire. We started on the highest floor, which took a long time from us, as it turns off again because of the high temperature and the flames. We moved to the second floor where one of us was injured and we had to take him to the hospital.After we turned off all the floors from fire i wore the gas mask and entered the house in order to find persons . fortunately i didn't found anyone . We made sure the fire was all extinguished, we collected our equipment, boarded our trucks and returned to the headquarters. I took off my clothes and went back to watching TV and waiting for a second call
Participants : @RadiO @Toolbox @Crash @Raf0 @ferthis @Bangas @Bones @Glayd @Tapi @Bas
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/BPqt28m

^[alt text]

• 3 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
15th June,2019

Applicant, @xDarkMan

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,
Los Santos District Chief,

• Marko